(Lemon)Guzma x Shy!Reader

Prompt: There has been some sexual tension between you and the gang leader for over a year now. After another encounter he decides to break it. 

Spoilers: LEMONNNNNNN

================================================================================================================================================================You sighed as Ash began chatting it up with Lillie. You guys were all teens-young adults now and have began to get knee deep into your trainer careers. You were still undecided though as you wanted to be good at something but everything seemed to be taken. You and he gang were currently on the way to the pokecenter with Professor Kukui after another usual training session with the professor. You let your hair fal over your eye as you glared at a giggling Lillie through your lashes. You clenched your fists and walked slower behind the group. Sophocles noticed this and slowed down as well to match your pace. The boy always liked you and you knew this but you always had something for Ash. 

"You okay (y/n)?" He asked. You only gave a snarled face and a curt nod.

"O-okay..just making sure. I'm only a call away if you need me.." He sighed slumping ahead. You flipped your hair as you felt irked because of your actions towards the innocent boy but nonetheless angry at yourself. You heard all the girls upfront scream(Kiawe included) as motorcyles, seemingly from nowhere, and circled the group. 

"Everyone stay calm!" Professor Kukui yelled as he sweat dropped. 

"Heheheheheheh...Professor Kukui...what a nice surprise.." a deep voice chuckled walking through the motorcycles calmly like it as rehearsed. The smog of the dirt lightly dusted his clothing as he shrugged it off. He quickly scanned the group but his eyes came back to your and raked your form quickly before he looked bac towards the Professor. 

"The tykes all grown now eh? Let's see of they grew outta they training wheels ya dig?"

"Stay away from my students Guzma. If you know what's best for you." The professor growled. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA-*snaps fingers*' the motorcycles parked as the grunts hopped off and chose their pokemon. Your eyes widened as you pulled out Lucario ad warily backed away. You felt like a coward but you really weren't in he mood for this. You ran and Lcario was faithfully on your heels. No one noticed-well at least you think so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd been running for about 20 minutes straight and tripped on a branch. You had been had Lucario go back into his pokeball when you first sarted running. You stood up against a tree as sighed. 

"Whatchu doin runnin from me like that eh?" A voice whispered in your ear. You shivered as you turned around to be pinned against a tree. You looked the man up and down as your heart raced from the close proximity.

"Heheh... speechless eh? Don't worry Doll. What we're about to do doesn't need talkin..." He breathed in heavily moving your hair on yourr neck to the side. He gently began to nibble your neck as his other hand began to rub your waist, gently tugging at the waistline. 

"W-wait...this seems wrong..," you stepped back coming to your senses, "How old even are you?" Guzma chuckled pulling you back into him, forehead touching. 

"38 baby...which must make you seventeen now.."a gleam flickered in his eyes, almost primal. Your eyes were wide as you gaped like a fish at he man. 

"Ye-yeah..I turn 18 in a few months..." you stuttered. He smiled, his thumbs sliding into your shorts waistline.

"Which makes it even betta baby...out of all the women I've come across- none have caught my eye like you have...and Imma show you right here and now.." He said softly tugging your shorts down to your midthigh as he lifted you easily and wrapped your legs around his waist, nails digging into his shoulders.

"I been-mMm-for this-Mmmhm-moment-*smack*-forever baby," he whispered into your neck between kisses as you silently moaned,"I've been keeping an eye out for ya. Watching ya evea since we first met and got intimate last year." He began shrugging his shorts down as you slightly parted yours to make it easier for him. He kissed your cheek as he ripped your lingerie panties off and freed his member. You gulped at its girth as you squrimed uncontrolably. He squeezed you love handle as he brought it to your sopping entrance. Gargling in the back of his throat he spit of his member and spread it like a lubracant. You blushed and looked away as Guzma began sucking your neck this time, making defenite marks as he slowly slid into you, breaking you in. You whimpered as your toes curled in agony as a hot tear escaped your sealed eye. Kissing it away Guzma grunted as he began to thrust as he went as far as he could go. You moaned as skin slapped skin and his chain rattled between you two. The pain from before became somewhat pleasureful. 

"Guzmaa~" you whined as you got hi as close as possible. He got the message and sped up, pinning you tightly between the tree and him. He thrusts were erratic and horribly untimed but it felt too good for you to really care. He fucked you with passion as lewd growls and grunts made him pant in tune with his thrusts. The pain never went away as well because of the lack of time toadjust to his sheer girth but you didn't mind because it felt amazing. You toes curled in pleasure as you left visible scratches on his back and shoulders that would for sure scar. 

"OH JUST LIKE THAT BABY-AH-AH-F-FUCK!" he screamed aggresively as he pounded harder, the tree shaking as bird pokemon fled from the unstable plant. You threw you head into Guzma's ignoring the pain as you began to sloppily kiss him, drinking in his moans. Pretty soon you reached your peak and squrited all over, your mmind completely blank and devod of any emotion except ecstasy and pleasure. Guzma quickly pulled out as he seed shot onto the tree and ground along your your juices. You both stayed in that position for a while before you gasped realizing what you'd done.

"This is so wrong! We shouldn't hav done this Gooz!" you paniked pulling up your shorts. Guzma chuckled as he fixed himself and fastened his shorts.

"It's better when it feels wrong baby..