Bonnie x Sister!Reader

Prompt: You are all aged up now and and you are happily married to Clement. Bonnie has been a trainer for some time, Serena is a Pokémon Idol and works with Diantha, and Ash has been the undefeated Kalos Pokémon master for quite some time now.

Spoilers: You still treat Bonnie as a kid and her reactions are adorable. So lots of teasing to Bonnie(our cinnamon roll >//////<)
Dedicated to UmbreonOshawatt
——————————————————————————————————————

"(Yyyyyy/nnnnn)! Stowwwwwp!" Bonnie whined through squeezed cheeks. You finally released the cutie's squishy cheeks and giggled as she rubbed them.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it!" Bonnie huffed and crossed her arms with Dedenne in between them.

"Leave her be hon," Clement walked by pecking your cheek,"she's not 8 anymore." You sighed and begrudgingly agreeing with your intellectual husband. You walked towards your Pokémon picking him/her up and petting them. They purred and yawned falling asleep in your arms. Walking past Bonnie who was now playing with Dedenne you gave her a devious smiles and made grabbing motions with your hands. She grabbed her cheeks as fear flooded her eyes and back against the wall of Clements lab.

"Seriously hunny?"
Clement chuckled hovering you a playful glare as you sat on the edge of his workspace. You only giggled letting your Pokémon.

"So Bonnie, have you thought of what you want to do with Pokémon yet?" You asked stars flooding your eyes as your Pokémon cutely yawned. Tapping her chin with her finger Bonnie thought for a moment.

"Well Serena's job as a star is awesome and all, it's to much work!" Clement shook his head silently making you chuckle inwardly.

"And Ash being Pokémon master was his dream and he just achieved it. I don't wanna strip him of his title so soon," she said puffing her chest sporting a cocky look as Dedenne mimicked her," and watching him become master looked so hard! Especially when he fails!" You nodded understandably and jumped when Clement cursed, he'd cut his finger. You gently took his finger and sucked it before applying the necessary bandaging. He smiled lovingly watching you care for him. Bonnie smiled and squeezed Dedenne knowing she'd made the right decision with you.

"I wanna be a world known doctor for Pokémon! I wanna fly the region healing Pokémon and making all sorts of friends with them!" She said dreamily as if she pictured it happening in her head. You and Clement shared a look of pure love for the sweet girl before smiling making her blush.

"Someone's blushing!" You announced moving to pounce at her making crab claws with your hands. She screeched as Clement held you back. Somehow escaping his grip you chased Bonnie around as she giggled and Dedenne just ran along for the fun. Clement sighed seeing you all play near his equipment but couldn't help but smile at the perfect life he was living.

Finally catching Bonnie you pinned her on her stomach and tickled her sides until she tapped out making you laugh. Sitting up on the floor you hugged Bonnie close and attacked her with a flurry of pecks on the cheeks.

"Alright that's enough! Hah!" Clement chuckled picking both you and Bonnie up and attacking you both with kisses and tickles. Dedenne jumped in between tacking the center of attention as always as he nuzzled everyone and shocked us. We all blinked before bursting out into laughter.

I hope you like this UmbreonOshawatt I did my best! :p

If anyone wants a specific one shot leave a request!