Guzma x Grunt!Reader

Prompt: You go shopping for new clothes in hopes to boost your confidence about telling Guzma your feelings

Spoilers: He accepts them and likes you too
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo! We should, like, totally snatch that Pokémon!" The female grunt to your right squealed pointing to a Clefairy. You rolled your eyes as the female grunt to your left joined her in the squealing.

"Knock it off will ya?!" I said knocking them both on the heads. They grumbled and rubbed the increasing bumps on their heads. You sighed as you walked into the clothing store.

"Hey Bulma, got anything for me today?" You said to the bluette woman at the desk.

"Hey (y/n)! Right this way! I think you'll love this. This outfit was shipped down from Mele Mele." Bulma said leading me down into the back of the shop. The grunts sat with their jaws dropped seeing we didn't get kicked out already.

"Here it is!" Bulma said showing the outfit.

You nodded approvingly but took off the wig

"I'll take it! Thanks girl I can always count on you." You hugged Bulma.

"Anything for a childhood friend." She said bagging the outfit.

You told the grunts to wait outside as you paid for the outfit and waved goodbye to Bulma.

"Good luck with Guzma~" Bulma sang resting her head in her hands. You froze but nodded and left stiffly.

After putting on the outfit you went and knocked on Guzma's bedroom door.

"Enter.." a gruff voice croaked. I quickly wiped off my shirt and entered sassily.

"Hey Guz can we talk." Guzma gave you a smirk and made a come here motion. You walked up to him and opened your mouth to speak but he pulled you into his lap before you could say anything.

"What did ya wanna talka bout (y/n)..." he said chuckling at your blushing face. You gulped as you sat on Guzma's lap, your foreheads touching.

"I uhhh-I mean- I really...ugh! I really like you-muhmphm!" Guzma cut you off with a passionate kiss that stole your breath. You closed your eyes as you relaxed into the kiss, allowing him access to you mouth.

"Mmm.." Guzma groaned as he ground your hips together as you lightly tugged at his hair.

"Ah~" you gasped as you both broke for air, you face blood red. Guzma chuckled at your expression.

"I like you too baby.." You giggled as Guzma rubbed your sides tickling you.

"Yo! They like, totally, kissed girl!" Grunt 1 whispered all excited to Grunt 2.