I was in front of the school now. The grass was green as ever and trees are full of green leaves. I walked inside the school with South Korea. We were greeted by the principal UN. "Welcome Back North and South Korea! It's good to see you guys again!" UN cheerfully said, "I would also like to thank you guys for helping capturing those kidnappers!" South Korea said your welcome and I only nodded before continuing walking.

South and I went to our lockers. I felt people looking at me. It's probably because of the cast. South's locker was in another row so I was alone when I was getting my stuff from my locker. I felt a hesitant tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Hong Kong. She was nervous when she said, "i-is it true t-that you sacrifice your freedom for the o-other countries that w-were kidnapped." She seemed to regret asking me. She was pretty scared and was shorter than me and with my reputation I'm not surprised. "Yes it's true," I said. She seemed to relax a little.

She then said bye and left. Well that happened. China and Martial came over and we talked to each other until the first bell rang. We went to our classes.

(Another time skip (°□°)╯)

It's the end of school and I was home. I was remembering what happened in school. The teachers came and asked if I was better and said that I was a hero. I never received such comments so I didn't knew what to respond. The whispers and talks about me weren't negative at all. That never happens. I always hear something bad about me but not today. I also hanged out with South Korea's group of friends with China and Martial. I was laughing with America which made everyone in the cafeteria become quiet with gaped mouths. I was uncomfortable with the silence so I got quiet too. Today was a very weird day.

Another chapter yay!

Anyways here's some more Q&A...

Taiwan: it's horrible! I never feel safe and I'm too scared to run across Bolivia

Taiwan: it's horrible! I never feel safe and I'm too scared to run across Bolivia. Sure I can defend myself but these guys are buff, tall, and downright scary. I didn't told this to China but Bolivia already has his own little group of "friends" who listens to him and they will all go against me. Luckily Vietnam and Cuba, who we told him the truth, are on my side and help me fight them off a little. I just want to go home.... *Hugs back*

___

South: I choose Japan because she's my crush...

North: ha! I don't have a crush. *Looks at South with a smirk*

South: *sighs* I'll get the onesie...

(Few moments later)

*Japan in South and North's home*

North: South Japan's here!

South: ...

Japan: South are you ok?

South: ... yeah I'm fine

Japan: then why don't you come out?

*South sighs and goes in front of Japan and is blushing*

Japan: OMG you're Soo cute! Let me take a picture.

South: *blushes more* N-No!
*Covers his face*

*North pokes South's side*

South: Eep!! *Jumps and puts his hands down*

*Japan takes picture with phone*

South: *blushing* North why did you do thaaaat

North: because it's funny

*Japan secretly takes more pictures*

Welp that's it bye