23

Cal's hand trail up my torso over the thin fabric of my T-shirt. I shiver from the ticklish feeling his light touch creates and his hands move to stroke the top of my thighs.

Our kisses are slow and filled with desire. The past few weeks changing our sex from casual fucking to something that borders more on the lines of making love.

Do I love Calum?

I definitely love our time together, I love the way he makes me feel, especially when he does...

My thoughts trail off as his tongue swirls over the name of my neck and he sucks gently at my skin.

A moan escapes my lips as his teeth sink into the flesh of my shoulder.

"Row, you sure you wanna do this? You've had a bit to drink." He asks, his eyes boring holes straight to my soul.

"I'm not drunk, Cal. I want this, I want you." I promise him as I press my lips to his.

He kisses me back, his hands wandering beneath my shirt and slipping upwards as he leads me to the bed. He pushes me down gently against the fluffy bright white duvet and I smile up at him.

He so beautiful. His hair is short and blue, different, just like him. His cheekbones are defined and yet his cheeks are so round and full I just want to reach out and squeeze them. His eyes are the color of honey, golden in the dim light of the hotel room we're making our home in tonight.

He leans over me, pressing his lips to mine and humming into my mouth in content. His fingers expertly unfasten my button and slip into the belt loops of my jeans tugging them off quickly and dropping them to the floor before repeating his actions with his own pants.

He tugs off his shirt, the chain he is wearing glistening in the beams of moonlight that are shining into the hotel room as he looms over me. He holds my eyes as he shoves my T-shirt up, bending forward and dragging his tongue across my warm skin, a light layer of sweat still coating it from the night of dancing and revelry. My breaths grow labored as his tongue dances over me, heavy sighs falling from my lips in response to his

He kisses, licks, and caresses every inch of skin as he works his way upwards towards my bra, shoving the underwire up and over the mounds before reaching behind me to unclasp it. He pulls it from under me and lets if fall to join the pants he'd just discarded, leaving me dressed in only my black lace panties.

He bites his lip as he looks me over. I feel exposed, but not embarrassed by my nakedness, he makes me feel beautiful. 

He drops down his face is even with my body as he slips his hands under the edge of my panties and pulls them down and off of my freshly shaven legs.  His lips press against the meaty part of my thighs before trailing higher and focusing on the thing I am most self-conscious about, my transplant incision scar. 

His eyes never leave mine as he kisses across the scarred skin, his actions meaning more to me than he knows. 

I can't take it anymore, I want to do something for him so I grip his forearms and flip us over, gripping his boxer waist band and shoving them off of him before I can change my mind. 

His length is already to full form, my ability to arouse him evident and giving me the confidence boost I need as I pump him gently a few times, loving the way his eyes watch me with such care. He's the first guy I've ever been with who seems to give a fuck about me in intimate situations and it's sexy as hell. 

A gasp escapes him as I take him in my mouth, opening my throat and hollowing my cheeks as I begin to bob my head over him. His fingers grip my hair, tugging at the roots as he moans from the pleasure I am creating for him. 

I bob my head over him, gripping his thighs as he grunts and tenses from the sensation. 

"Fuck, Rowen. Please don't stop." He moans as I lick across his tip, tasting and teasing him tormentingly as he begins to come undone. 

"Shit, baby!" He groans and the use of the pet name has just as much tug on my heart as it did the first time. 

"Row.." He says again and I know he's close, I can feel his quickened pulse and tensed muscles. He warns me to stop but I keep going, moving over him and taking him deeper until his tip collides with the back of my throat. He whines and tightens his grip on my hair as he spills into my mouth. 

I swallow and sit up, wiping at my mouth as he pants, trying to bring his heart rate down, his eyes shut tightly. 

"Fuck." He mutters, breathless after a moment.

"I'm gonna need a minute, babe." He says, "but I can think of a way to pass the time."

He smirks, pulling me down and rolling over me, scooting down and bringing his lips to my heat without wasting any time. His tongue licks down my slit and I moan out unable to help my self. 

"Mmm, you like that don't you? You like when daddy makes you feel like this?" He asks, his voice dark and sexy, arousing me immediately.

His tongue darts inside of me and my back arches, gasps flowing freely from me and he dips it within me again and again in an unpredictable rhythm that sets me on edge. Fuck, he's so good at this.  

His hands are on my knees, keeping my legs open and I grip them, squeezing as he creates a beautiful euphoria within me. 

His actions halt and I whine as he pulls away, grabbing a foil packet from his jeans on the floor, I'm confused for a moment until he lays on the bed beside me, grabbing my arms gently and pulling me on top of him. 

I catch on to what he wants and slide myself onto his shaft. We both hiss from the overwhelming feeling, Calum gasping as my tight walls contract around him. 

After a moment I begin to move, Calum's fingers digging into my sides as he helps me move myself up and down his length, my ass and breasts bouncing due to the motion. I circle my hips to increase our friction. Each of us moaning and lost in our own pleasure as we become one. 

Sweat drips down my face but I couldn't care less. This high is more than worth the effort. Calum pulls me forward, my chest against his as he drives his hips upward and pushes into me rapidly. Screams fall from my mouth and we come together a moment later his name erupting from my mouth. 

Holy shit that was hot. 

I stay on top of him for a moment, not yet ready to separate from him. 

When I finally do, I whine from the empty feeling he leaves behind in me. He drapes his arm across my chest after disposing of the condom and my thoughts drift back to where they had dared to go before. 

Do I love Calum?

Yeah, I think I do. 

AN: Smut smut smut

Hope you enjoyed!

ILY

Sav