You are the cause

C H A P T E R 32

•••

"All that matters when I'm with you...Is us..."

The headboard hit against the wall, each stroke more powerful than the last.

Achilles grunted, eyes rolling back as he bit harshly on his bottom lip.

He couldn't get enough of her if he tried. When he tried to pull away, temptation and distance pulled him back.

"Dis mine?" He growled out, digging his nails into her left leg that was hiked up onto his shoulder.

She could barely breathe, the pleasure overwhelming. Her vision was hazy and her breathing staggered.

How did she end up here?

Sandwiched between her weakness and wet sheets that had the evidence of their raw fucking.

That's what it was...not love making. Not with both of them in this state of mind.

How did she let him convince her to do a line of cocaine and take two pills of Ecstasy?

She was only supposed to come over to talk, but that clearly wasn't on their highly intoxicated minds.

"Babyyyyy."Throwing her head back, Mahika clings to his body. Her insides were burning for a release and Achilles wouldn't let up with the powerful strokes.

"Answer me..." he breathes out. Going faster and harder, unable to control his urges for the Green Eyed Beauty beneath him. "Dis mine? Are you mine!"

"Yes." She whimpers out, biting down harshly on her bottom lip.

What day was it?

What was the time?

None of that mattered. The black curtains were drawn back, the atmosphere smelling of alcohol and sex.

"I swear you make me...cum so fast..." Achilles whimpers,placing his face in the crook of her neck, he nips at the skin with his teeth.

"I'm gonna cum..." For the hundredth time. She thought. They've been at it like animals due to the adrenaline the drugs were giving them.

"Not yet, h-hold that shit..."

"I can't baby-."

He grips her neck, causing a gasp to slip out her mouth from the sudden turn on of his roughness.

"Hold it..." he demanded.

Tears of pleasure welled up in her eyes. Mahika shook her head, letting at a loud gasp as her legs locked tightly around his waist.

"I-I'm...!" Unable to hold it, Mahika came hard, crying out as Achilles continued with his strokes.

Biting his bottom lip, he felt his stomach twist into knots as he was close to his release.

His eyebrows furrowed, mouth agape as his breath grew heavier.

Cumming inside her, he groaned, collapsing on top of her body.

"Wha-What's the time?" Mika breathed out, she could hardly speak or see with being so high.

"Why?"

"I...I got classes and-."

Achilles pulled her naked body closer, kissing her neck.

"You can't go. Let the drugs wear off baby..." he slurred, feeling his eyes growing heavy. That's what drugs and good sex do to you.