Stay

Oh my gawd why y'all hating on Achilles?😭😂

Anywaay, update because y'all eager❤ issa lil short

C H A P T E R  15 

•••

"Call me dumb but...could you blame me?"

        -Mahika

Mika's eyes fluttered open to be met with her bedroom ceiling. Inhaling a breath her throat clogged up as tears pooled in her eyes.

"Oh God." She cried, her body felt on fire, every little movement was excruciatingly painful and she could taste the iron of her blood in her mouth.

The hard surface beneath her let Mika know she was laying on the floor, moving her hands around she felt pieces of glass surround her body.

Tears cascaded down her face as she attempted to move her head to the side but this caused her to let out a whimper from the pain in her neck.

Hearing the creak of her bedroom door and footsteps made Mahika panic because she couldn't move.

"Baby..."

Hearing his cold voice sent shivers up her spine and for more salty tears to leave her eye ducts. Her body flinched when he bent down to brush her hair from her face, revealing the dark purple bruise under her eye.

"Look at what you made me do. I messed your pretty face babygirl."

Unable to respond, she whimperd when Achilles picked up her body, carrying her bridal style.

"I apologise." He whipered in her ear before pecking her forhead." We gotta get you cleaned up."

Carrying her into the bathroom, he placed her on the counter causing Mika to gasp as she gripped her shoulder.

"It hurts." She cried.

Achilles frowned, pecking her split and blood lip." I know baby, I know..."

Grabbing a nearby washcloth, he wet it with warm water before beginning to wipe the dried blood from her face.

Mahika sat still, last night's event flashing through her mind had her on the verge of crying again but she sucked in her tears as Achilles cleaned her up.

Her eyes scanned his face, from his perfect thick eyebrows, cute freckles, entincing grey orbs and pink plump lips, she would have never guessed someone so beautiful could have shown such an ugly side as last night.

"All done." He smiled, his dimples sinking in as he rinsed the cloth. The stayed in silence for a few minutes, Achilles eyes scanned her face, her swollen eye from him punching her and the bruises on her body from his kicking and stomping.

He had a long scratch on the side of his face from Mahika attempting to defend herself but that only enraged him more.

Reaching his hand out, Mika flinched causing Achilles to frown.

"I won't hurt you..."

"You did last night." Her voice cracked.

"I didn't mean to, I-"

His sentence is cut off by the front door slamming shut from downstairs.

"Mahika!" Fran's voice echoed.

Achilles looked to Mika, kissing her lips gently." I'll be back..."

Trailing downstairs, Fran scoffed when seeing Achilles.