Cold blood

Welcome baby Chris to the world!! I wanna be mad that he didn't wait for me so he jumped to plan D, but whatever! Congrats baby☺💜

Low-key heartbroken tho lol

C H A P T E R   18

•••

"Why does everybody want to take you away from me?"

The crowd cheered as the fourteen year old boy from Team A made a three pointer shot. The stadium was packed with people this year for Power's final fundraiser in honour of Liandra.

Variety of stalls selling food and souvenirs were placed all around the basketball stadium.

Mahika sat amoungst other people on the very bottom of the bleachers where she was able to see the game taking place, clearly.

Surprisingly, Francesca, Alex and their daughter Kiana had attended the fundraiser to accompany Mahika who was waiting on Omar to arrive.

"This lil' nigga got game."Alex says, munching on his nachos as he watched the basketball game intently.

Fran gave Kiana her juice box, and a packet of cookies to snack on.

"When's your little friend getting here?" Fran asked, referring to Omar, as she bit into her hotdog.

Shrugging, Mika played with the straw of her slushie." I don't know, he said around 2pm, but it's already three."

Suddenly, the cheers of the crowd got louder as they applauded. Thinking another shot was made, Mika looked up only to notice that Achilles had finally arrived, with Mason and Larren on his side. Mika furrowed her brows wondering where Jermain was, but it was hard to think when admiring how good Achilles looked.

Achilles outfit

Going up to the VIP section on the top level , Mika frowned whishing she was able to be on his side

Going up to the VIP section on the top level , Mika frowned whishing she was able to be on his side. Taking out her phone, she composed a quick text to him, hoping he'll see it.

Hey, I just saw you. You look so good.😍

As she waited patiently, Mika drinks the last of her blueberry slushie before feeling a sudden rush come over her body.

"Imma go to the bathroom quick." She tells Fran.

"Aunty.MiMi please get me candyfloss!" Kiana asks, bouncing in her mother's lap.

"No Kia, you've had enough candy." Fran scolds, holding Kiana still.

"Let her have candyfloss." Alex retorts, taking out a twenty dollar bill and handing it to Mika telling her to get some from a stall."And yo' ass should get some too, don't starve our baby." He rubs her small round stomach.