A drug named Mahika

Sorry for the wait loves, continuation from last chapter.

Excuse errors.

C H A P T E R  13

•••

"...But a dream girl is a girl who dreams of you, I got everything I need all I want is you..."

Mason cursed as he stared down at the picture of the positive pregnancy test Francesca had sent him the following day after running into each other at the pharmacy.

So it's mine?

Fran: Nah it's Trumps! Of course it's yours!

Sucking his teeth, he didn't even bother replying as he switched his phone off and placed it down on the counter.

Huffing he ran his hand over his curls." Francesca's pregnant and the baby's mine." He says in disbelief.

On cue, Larren and Jermain burst into laughter, starting to clown Mason for knocking up a girl like Francesca.

Larren clears his throat, placing his bag of chips on the counter after nearly choking on them." Man that's what your ass gets, fucking around with Hoecesca and- oh shit Chilles man, guess what?!"

"What?" All eyes landed on Achilles has he walked into the kitchen. The infamous emotionless expression on his face and the blank look in his eyes stood out to the people occupying the kitchen as he walked to the double door fridge.

"Mason got that broad Francesca pregnant, gonna be changing diapers nshit." Jermain chuckled finding the situation funny.

Mason sucked his teeth." Shut the fuck up Main, you talking a whole lot for a nigga who's tryna get back with his crazy baby mama."

"At least my baby mama's pussy tight probably unlike Frans flip flopping loose pussy."

"Ouuuu he just flamed ya' boy." Larren chuckled, Mason waves him off.

Achilles grabs the bottle of water and slams the fridge door closed. "You want da baby?"

"No." Mason answers with no hesitance, he was young, only 21 and he wasn't about to play mommy and daddy with a 26 year old." She prolly wanna keep the baby and she can do just that, ion care."

Achilles didn't reply, he couldn't really put his input because of the fact he had knocked up Herlina when he was only 15 and wanted her to get an abortion.

Larren personally didn't care either cause he was a hoe himself but Jermain who had twin daughters adored, stopped laughing and turned serious.

"No? Man, children are a blessing, you treat Ariel and Joanne like yo' own." Main spoke, referring to his twin daughters.

Mason sucked his teeth." Yeah I love yo' daughters, but a child of my own? Nah, I got Ariel, Joanne and Lianique. They my kids, the fuck I need another one? Right Chilles?"

All eyes landed on Achilles who stood on the other side of the large kitchen, leaned against the counter as he stared blankly out the glass back door. He wasn't physically or mentally in touched with reality and they all knew why.