Devil in disguise

Feel free to ask questions about ANYTHING it lets me know you're interested to find out more in my story. It can be a little confusing so I understand, especially with so much shit going on with both Mahika and Achilles lives aswell as the other characters. So don't be afraid to question, I love answering to y'all lmao😂

C  H A P T E R  17

•••

"SOS please ,someone help me it's not healthy, to be feeling this way..."

Ace Mario, Power's worst enemy, slammed his fist onto his desk as he stared at his workers, Quincy, Miandra's boyfriend, and Omar.

"This nigga is out here collecting bands while I'm sitting broke!" Ace's thick Brooklyn accent was laced in his tone."He killed my fucking son Simmy, he killed Rayde now he killed Amir! How the hell did he even find out Amir was the one that killed his sister!? Y'all motherfuckers snitching!?"

Flinching, Quincy shook his head." Ion even talk to them niggas, Omar's ass is friends with Power's girl."

"Shut the fuck up." Omar scoffed, shifting in his seat.

"Girl? Power got a girl? Who? You friends with her?" He looked to Omar.

Omar bit his bottom lip, he didn't want to drag Mahika into this mess but he was in too deep." Yeah, Mahika Jorja, she a childhood friend of mine."

"And Mia's sister." Quincy grits. It was still an open wound on Miandra's death, they were together for years, that was until she was taken away from him.

Ace chuckled, sparking up a Cuban cigarette." Imma need more information on this bitch...Mahika."

"When you bringing 'em by?" Jermain spoke over the phone with Jordan who had decided to take their twin daughters out for waffles and some shopping.

"We're done for the day, you still ain't tell me where you got all that money from though." Jordan says as she helped Joanne and Ariel into the back of her car as they happily ate from their cups of ice-cream.

Biting his bottom lip, Jermain refrained from telling the truth, the truth was during a drop off for Achilles he had taken an extra $2500 to fix a dent in his car and he gave $800 to Jordan to take the girls out, thinking Power wouldn't have noticed.

But unfortunately he did, and he was going to get back at Jermain.

Once done with her phone call, Jordan made sure her daughters were safely buckled in before hoping into the driver's side.

"Mommy are we going back to daddy now?" Ariel asked as she ate her ice cream sloppily.

Fixing her Gucci glasses, Jordan nods." Yes baby, and please Ariel, don't mess on the seats."

As she started the car, about to drive off, a familiar gold plated Lamborghini swerved in front of her, making Jordan grow nervous when seeing Achilles hop out, with his famous angry mug on his face.

Fixing the backwards cap on his head of black curls, he walked over to the Jordan's side of the car, peaking his head in.

"Get out." He spat.

"Excuse me?" Jordan scoffed.

"Uncle.Chilles!" Ariel and Joanne yelled excitedly from the back.

Chuckling, he pulled her door open and yanked her out, before slamming her against the car making her hiss at the pain. Ignoring the toddlers cries for the mother, Achilles pulled out his gun like the mad man he was, in broad day light, pressing it against Jordan's temple.