Heavy heart

C H A P T E R  27

•••

"...And I might be too proud to beg..."

"Wake up motherfucker!"

Feeling a hard object connect with his face, Achilles' head snapped to the side. His eyes popping open before he spat a wad of blood from his mouth.

Turning his head back, Achilles felt himself float in and out of consciousness.

He was tied upright, with rope, to a pole in the middle of the room.He wore only his underwear and socks,after being stripped of his clothes and weapons.

"Now that you're awake..." Ace chuckled, throwing the piece of wood he hit Achilles with to side,"...Good day Power, comfortable?" He taunted.

Spitting phlegm and blood onto Ace's face, Achilles smirked. "Fuck you nigga."

Wiping his face, Ace nods before bending his leg and kicking Achilles' knee, hearing a crack before Achilles let out a painful scream. The veins in his neck were visible as he gritted his teeth together, the pain almost unbearable.

"Disrespectful ass boy." Ace scoffed. "I coulda' killed ya, but you know what? Imma torture you, torture you until you're begging me to stop."

Walking over to a bloody steel table filled of items, Ace snapped on a pair of gloves before grabbing a knife.

"Now, let's begin shall we..."

Achilles' face was still contorted into pain from his newly broken knee, but he held no ounce of fear as Ace Mario walked towards him with a knife in his hands.

"Remember when you killed my team? Huh?! When you fucking took their lives! Remember Simmy Kerk? My son."

"T-That was your son?" Achilles coughed, letting out a sly chuckle. "I blew his fucking brains out, and imma do the same to you."

Gritting his teeth, Ace shoved the knife into the Achilles' right arm.

With it going so deep, Achilles gasped, feeling the blood trickle down his arm as he tried to regulate his breathing.

"This is a grown mans empire your tampering with Power. I go to the ends of the earth and kill everyone you love, if you don't tell me where you have you're product hidden."

"Ion love no-one so fuck you bitch." Achilles gritted out. His eyes were low, and his mind felt hazy.

"No-one huh?" Smirking Ace clicked his fingers.

On perfect cue, to men dragged Mahika in who was trying to fight there grasp.

Instantly Achilles lifted his head up, nothing mattered right now, once he saw Mika. Not his broken knee or the knife in his arm.

Her wrist and ankles weren't bound and she looked as if she had been crying. When her green eyes connected with his grey ones, Mika let out small whimpers at Achilles condition before the men threw her onto the floor and left to go stand on Achilles side.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Squirming, Achilles pulled at the ropes around his wrists, but it was no use.

Chuckling, Ace shook his head. "What you gonna do? Huh?"