Chapter 12:

"What was that all about?"my brother asked me after he transformed back to normal. I gave him a coat to wear and he wore it immediately. He walked beside me.

"Umm, nothing. Just a fancy vision,"I said and chuckled. He raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed before rolling my eyes. He knew me so well.

"Okay okay. Yes it was a vision but it turned out bad. I don't know who it is for but it was bloody and you... You didn't have to know it,"I said as he ruffled his hair. He just wriggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner before started running.

"Hey!"I yelled out at him as I followed behind him. I grabbed a dagger and tried to spot the closest tree from my brother before throwing the dagger right at the tree. The coat that my brother was wearing got stuck between the dagger and the tree so my brother stopped running. Good thing he wasn't hurt or injured. I'm just so awesome when it comes to this thing.

"Stop running or you'll frighten all the creatures here in the woods,"I said just before we heard leaves ruffle. My head turned to that direction. I then grabbed the dagger and held my brother behind me.

"What was that?"he whispered. Then a twig snapped behind us. I then turned around still covering my brother.

"Who's there?!"I exclaimed and then people in black coats began appearing around us. There were about three or four of them. They stepped forward and I readied myself in attack position.

My eyes widened after I saw who they were.

The Rogue leaders.

I slowly paced to a calm composure before I began to keep the dagger in the bag.

"Leaders, what brought you here?"I asked after slightly bowing my head as a sign respect.

"Aren't you the Rogue Assassin?"one of them asked and I nodded.

"A rogue member told us that you are a good fighter and he also added that you have a brother.."he paused as he looked over to my brother who was still hiding behind me before he continued,"who was kidnapped by other Rogues, and was saved by the other pack?"he asked. I was shocked at his question but still kept calm. I can't lie to them or else we'll face consequences. Even if I'll lie they'll still know about it.

"Yes, your majesty and I thank them for saving my brother,"I said.

"Well well, we can't say you're a traitor coz' you've also killed many of their members. Just a friendly reminder,"he paused and placed emphasis on the word friendly by hissing. Then he continued,"you should stay away from them and you should also stop talking to that guy if you don't want to get caught and killed,"he said referring to Jaxon. Ugh! How did they know?

"Yes, your highness,"I said before slightly bowing again.

"Better train more coz' the next full moon won't take that long dear. And soon enough you'll also be working for us,"one said before they began vanishing to thin dark clouds. I sighed and dropped to my knees.

That. Was. Terrifying.

"What was that all about?"my brother asked.

"The Rogue leaders just told us to be careful,"I said.

"Let's just.. Umm, let's just hunt,"I said and my brother smiled from ear to ear.

"Or I'll teach you how to use these,"I said and pointed at my bag of weapons. He raised an eyebrow at my bag then at me.

"Let's go hunt first,"he said and nodded. I also nodded before ruffling his hair. I pulled him to a hug and smiled.

"Be careful,"I whispered and silently sighed.

Well, seems like everything between me and Jaxon will go complicated from now on. We can't see each other but how can that happen? What if he'll just come to see me? That would be a problem.