Chapter 10:

Meet me at the woods in front our pack's building, Jaxon mind linked me. I didn't dare reply but I immediately changed to a pair of sneakers, black shirt and black pants. Then I went to the woods.

He's there with Chris.

"Hey,"I said and he had that smile on his face, that made my heart skip a beat. He suddenly stepped aside revealing my brother. My eyes widened and I immediately ran towards him.

"Oh my gosh,"I said and hugged my brother tightly. That was the girliest thing I've ever said, ever, in my whole life.

"I told you, I'd do it,"Jaxon said.

"Oh my gosh, Jaxon. I couldn't thank you that much,"I said and smiled. Jaxon held that smile that almost made my heart melt. I can't stop my emotions right now. Though, I'm not crying. I'm just so happy.

I walked to Jaxon and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged back. I inhaled his smell and it made my wolf go crazy.

Shush!

"Thanks,"I said before pulling back. He nodded and I turned back to my brother.

"Umm, were you not hurt or something?"I asked scanning Jaxon. And checking him out, too. Gah!

"No, not really. Just a bruise on my arm, that's all,"he said and I nodded.

"You fine now?"I asked and he nodded. I still can't believe that my brother's back. He's with me again.

---

Jaxon had us both invited at his house. Not the pack's building. It's different as he said.

"So, how do you go with your life now?"Chris asked as he sat beside me.

"Umm, fine. But I'm not sure if it'll be a safer life to live now that, that Rogue who kidnapped my---"he cut me off.

"No, life with Jaxon,"he said and I suddenly raised my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing's with us. He's just..umm..well, he's my mate. So yeah,"I said before pursing my lips.

"Nothing between the both of you?"he asked trying to scoop the truth out.

"Umm, not really. No.. I mean, yes? Maybe.. Or i don't seriously know,"I said.

"What do you mean? You don't have any feelings for him?"Chris asked.

"I have but as you can see, I'm trying to stop it because I still have my brother with me. And I don't know if you know the truth about my family but I still have to put that aside or something,"I said. I was totally indecisive. Not sure with my plans, yet.

"I don't think that is the feeling of a mate towards his or her mate. You know, every time you see him don't you feel that the feelings become stronger?"he asked but I shrugged.

"I feel but again.. Family is my first priority,"I said.

"Why don't you live with us?"he asked and I could say that 'here we go again.' I just breathed out deeply. I don't know if we should or we shouldn't.

---

Jaxon and I were in his room, occasionally talking. I was scanning over the books on his desk. I didn't even know that a guy like him would read. You see, he seemed like a playboy, well maybe he is but I didn't know that he also does great things.

Great things.

Does he?

I turned back at him and to my surprise, he was staring at me with craving in his eyes. He needed me. His wolf needed me. I know I needed him and my wolf needs him, too.

I smirked at him as I walked towards him and saw his eyes darken.

"Uh-uh,"I said as I shook my index finger in front of him like a no-no motion. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and started leaning forward. He then kissed me without any permission.

Or does it still need a permission?

I entangled my hands through his hair. Now, he was sitting on his bed and me, on top of him.

He nibbled on my lower lip and a sudden small moan came out of my mouth. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled away. Was I just enjoying?

"What?"he asked looking up at me with a disappointed expression on his face. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes.

"Let's stop,"I said but he groaned. It made me look at him for a while. I could see that he really wanted me.

I suddenly pushed him down on bed and kissed him roughly. It's not only an Alpha who's good at this, it's not as if a Rogue isn't strong and sassy, too.

He was running his hands on my back then to my waist. I pulled away as I tried to catch my breath.

"Geez Sam! You're so hot,"he said before he rolled over. Now he was on top of me and he kissed me, again. He kissed my neck and another moan came out from my mouth. I heard him chuckle.

"You're hotter,"I whispered near his ear. He smirked and kissed me again. He ran his hand on my sides and there was this tantalizing feeling.

Just then we heard the door open and I immediately pushed Jaxon away before I sat on bed properly. My brother's head popped in. He looked at us with raised eyebrows.

"Umm..Hey little bro,"I said and tried to keep a calm composure. I'm panting.

How many times did I say oh my gosh today? Coz' seriously..

Oh my gosh, did he see us? I hope he didn't.