Chapter 3:

Days went by and I all I did was to practice and train with the rest of the pack. At first I thought it was easy and now it became a bit hard, then I was becoming stronger.

Dad was there to check on every wolf in the clan for training. I even thought that he would congratulate me, but he didn't. It was like he just saw me like any other wolf – when I'm supposed to be the next Alpha.

As I was walking down the stairs of the building where our pack lives – except me, since I go to my house – Peter, my father's third-on command approached me.

"Jaxon, your father wants to talk to you,"he said and I was surprised to what he told me. I thought my father forgot about me, already.

"What is it that he wants to talk about?"I asked but he just shrugged.

"Something important,"he said and I quickly nodded before walking my way to my father's office.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in', before I stepped in the office. I saw him looking up at the moon that was shining brightly out the window.

"You called me for an important talk?"I asked as I sat on the chair in front of his table.

"Yes and it's about the upcoming full moon. Rogues will be coming over and will attack the pack and burn down everything we own, once we lose. I need you to be ready, whatever happens you have to take my title as an Alpha,"he said.

"Are you talking about dying? Coz' seriously, I'm sure you won't die, we will do our best to protect the pack,"I said and I saw him smirk.

"Please do, son. Rogues are strong, too and they killed Sarah. They killed your mother. Make sure we'll ask them to pay the debt,"he said and I felt very mad, remembering that time when I heard my mom scream.

Those were Rogues? Then they have to pay the debt. They have to pay for what they did to my mom and to my family.

"When is the next full moon?"I asked.

"In four days,"he said and I nodded.

"Then I'll keep training,"I said before standing up. I was about to open the door and leave when he stopped me with his words.

"JJ, I'm proud of you,"he said and I turned to him. A small smile crept on the corner of my lips.

"Thanks dad. I won't fail you,"I said and stepped out. I heaved a very deep sigh and thought. I want to be the one to kill the so called Alpha of the Rogues. They're just ordinary wolves and we are higher than them, I thought. I want to rip their throats off. It won't matter if it is a girl. Coz' they killed my mom and I am not so choosy in killing. I want to kill them all.

But I have to be patient, four days from now, the full moon will arrive. Let's wait. Soon enough they will have to pay their debts, and I'll ask them for it. I'll hang their heads on my clothes' line and would rejoice for killing them all. I mentally laughed sadistically.

Okay, wait, I shouldn't think of that, yet. I should think of training harder. Four days is just fast. So I shouldn't be wasting my time.

+++

Chapter 3.

Please comment on what you think about my story and please suggest something. I would really love to give you a shoutout or dedicate a chapter to one of you. Please ^^

Please also vote and stuff.. Idek :P haha

~me

Rogue in Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें