Chapter 9:

I breathed deeply and thought of what I did. I felt like I wanted to do it again but I had to restrain myself.

"Did you just do that?"he asked and I was about to run up to my room when he pulled me back. He pushed my back softly towards the wall and my back hit the wall. He closed the space between us by inching forward. He placed his hands on either sides of my head and stared at my eyes then to my lips. He can't resist me.

"You made me high babe,"he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh, I know you want to do that again Jaxon, but please don't waste my time and your time,"I said and he smirked at me before running down his hands and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Please, can we do it again?"he asked.

"Jaxon, I'm a Rogue. I'm not perfect for you,"he said.

"So what? You also came from my pack and I see you as a perfect person,"he said.

"You're a badboy,"I said and he smirked before leaning forward. I didn't dare move and just let him do what he wanted. He then kissed me passionately. He wanted me to kiss back but I was just playing with him and I wanted to annoy him. He then pulled away and frowned.

"Why aren't you kissing back?"he asked and I chuckled at him. He suddenly smiled.

"You can't resist me, huh?"I asked and he smirked.

I then kicked a chair and it faced me. I pushed Jaxon to sit him there and I leaned forward before kissing him. I saw his eyes widen and I smirked as I kissed him. He kissed me back and the tantalizing feeling was there again. He wanted me to sit on his lap but I didn't want to. Not that I'm playing hard to get but I just didn't want to. I know where it'll lead. I then pulled away and smirked.

"Satisfied?"I asked and he smirked.

"But it could've been better if you sat on my lap,"he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You should go find my brother now, coz' I'm totally missing him,"I said waving my hand in a shoo motion.

"Fine,"he said and kept that smirk on his face.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?"he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Just go,"I said and stuck my tongue at him.

After he got out of sight, I daydreamed of what happened. Of course I don't always think of killing but I also think of daydreaming.

Every girl has that part of their lives and I don't even know if its important. Well, may be it is. Soon enough when my brother grows up and matures, he'll meet his mate.

So, I guess it still has a purpose.

+++

What'cha think? ;)