Chapter 2:

"Liliane, let's cool off for now,"I said as I reached for Liliane's hands.

Actually, I didn't feel sorry for saying that. I do think I wanted to pursue my father's dream for me on being an Alpha.

"Cool off? What does that mean?"she asked and frowned, giving me an unreadable expression. I mentally rolled my eyes.

She's dumb, my wolf bellowed.

"Like, let's forget about each other for now. Besides, I'll be busy because I'll have lots of work to do already,"I said as an excuse, although it was true. So she can't say that I lied.

"What? That can't happen?! Is that just how easy for you to say things like that after we had that wild night?!"she asked almost exclaiming and close to bursting out to tears. Okay, she did really get attached to me.

"Umm, yeah?"I questioned as an answer.

"No cool offs. Let's break up!"she yelled out at me and turned away. She just walked away and back into her house. I didn't dare stop her anymore. I mouthed an 'okay', as she closed the door loudly.

Well, that didn't seem painful, in fact it seemed great. I felt relieved. At least, I wasn't the one who broke up. I got used to this, besides, I broke a lot of hearts already. Let's say, I was just collecting my jar of hearts. Isn't that metaphoric?

I then reached for my phone as I entered my car. I looked for Dad's contact number and swiped the call button. It took time for my dad to answer. He's probably busy. On the third ring, he answered.

"So you're really determined to talk to me?"he asked and I can feel him smirk.

"What?! You made me wait for you to answer?!"I said almost shouting at the phone.

"So? What made you call me, son?"he asked putting emphasis to the 'made you call.'

"You said I have two choices, right? One is to do what I want and second is to follow what you said,"I said and waited for his response.

"Yes, and what now?"he asked and he seemed excited. Or not?

"I'll take the latter,"I said and smirked. I know he'll be jumping with joy because of my decision.

"Okay, get to work tomorrow,"t'was all he said.

"What?! Is that all you're going to say?! Come on dad, at least cheer up a bit for my decision,"I said after groaning.

"I already know you would choose that choice. We always had the same conversations then and there and you would end up choosing the latter. So should I still be surprised of what you'll choose and what will happen next?"he said.

Strike two!

There goes the daggers again. I needed to dodge and I can only do that by making him see and realize that I've changed. That I really wanted to do this.

"Dad, I won't fail you,"I said, reassuring him.

"You already did,"he said and all of a sudden, I heard a ringing sound on the phone.

"Dad?"I asked and looked at my phone. He just hang up.

"I'll prove you wrong Mr. Ross,"I said as I kept my phone. I'll start my training tomorrow. Set everything aside and forget about it for now. I should set my mind on the training. I want Dad to be proud of me and see my hardwork will be for a cost.

Training. Training. Training. Training. Trai...
+++

Chapter two done! Yehet!

Please tell me what you think about the chapter. Vote, comment, suggest, and fan. Yey!

Thanks :)

~me