Resentment

As I slept on the grass, I felt the sun against my skin, and had trouble getting up, and felt someone picking me up slowly, as I felt the individuals hands under my thighs I opened my left eye and saw Fiara.
"Morning princie your boy wonder forget about you already?" Probed Fiara. As she probed Josh's hair tentacles wrapped around Fiara's neck falling asleep.
I giggled softly.
"Hm?" Asked Fiara.
"The mark is half gone." I said with a smile on my face.
"WHAT?!" Shouted Fiara surprised.
"Hm." I said with a smug look on my face.
"What the hell happened last night?" Asked Fiara.
"We called me a jerk and I told him to go fuck Shin......it would make it easier to get rid of me if he did that." I commented.
"Fuck, why would you even say anything of that nature, you know what they will do if they find out about this mark being half gone!" Yelled Fiara.
"They probably already do." As Fiara is carrying me through the palace, Alexis sees and just walks past Fiara.
Fiara turns around looking at Alexis continue walking.
"No....no.....this cant happen now fuck! The war Maidens won't be here til tomorrow!" Fiara said panicking.
"At 2PM this mark will fade completely off." I said giggling.
"What do you hope to gain from this transgression?" Asked Fiara
"The one and only thing I've wanted to be left Alone. You and your family won't ever understand, what it's like to have your entire family killed and be the lone survivor, to be honest I wish I died that day instead of my parents, at least that way they could of enjoyed their happy life." I said softly. Fiara set Josh in a spare room, and ordered a guard to stay here.

"I wonder." I said softly laying down on the bed, pressing my fingers against the half fading mark, I felt guilt, lust, happiness, and relief. I had a smile on my lips. He didnt love me like he said I was just his little pity party, hehe, how very funny.

12:36 PM

Fiara opened the door to the spare room and saw Josh asleep, she glanced at his neck seeing only 1/3 of the mark was left, she saw the bloody gaze against his neck, her eyes turning red. Fiara sighed deeply.
"He's just a person sister, I cant help it, I want someone more." Said Alexis as he walked into the room.
"Hehe just a person huh, we'll see, just dont regret it if, he's found scarred and ripped to pieces when next you see him." Said Fiara leaving the room.

2:00 pm

As I was packing my stuff, I felt the mark completely fade from my neck.
"What are you going to do?" Asked Fiara.
"Travel nonetheless, but if I happen to die I left you a book of all my old documents of everything I know, one page should pique your Interest.
"Mother and father haven't heard anything about "this" situation between Alexis and You." Said Fiara.
"Oh trust me I have a feeling, they'll be "hearing" about me in due time whether they are ready or not." I said pulling a necklace from my gaze and tossing it on a pillow on the bed.
"You kept it." Said Fiara picking up the heart shaped necklace.
"Of course, you can have it back mind giving it to your brother for me?" I asked.
"Sure." Fiara said looking at Josh.
I glanced at her and put my hand on my head and hugged her. I felt her hair tentacles press against my ears whining.
"Girls?" Said Fiara slightly embarrassed.
I smiled softly and let go of Fiara slowly.
"Be sure to take care of yours or "questionable things will happen." I said playfully.
"Your not gonna take "yours" with you?" Probed Fiara.
"Nope not this time, I'd like either you or brother to have them, I physically cant as you know." I said softly picking up my suitcase.
"I'll let them choose." Fiara said sitting down on the bed petting them, as they slept on a pillow.
".............."
"Sorry for everything." I say softly.
"......that was...............unexpected." Fiara said.
"I guess anyways it's about time I get going." I say walking out of the room, as I walk out of the palace, I see Zara waiting.

"Zara?" Said Fiara surprised.
"Young master.......i." said Zara.
"I know Zara try to stay out of trouble." I say smiling. As I do I feel something grip onto my thigh tightly.
I sigh and set my suitcase down on the tile.
"Doctor where do you think your going?" Said a familiar voice.
"I'm leaving haven't you heard?" I asked.
"Like I've said before doctor your staying here we won't allow the dark elves to take this opportunity to use, you as a bargaining chip." Said the voice in a hostile voice.
"I wouldn't worry about it, your prince won't be bothered with a peasant like me." I said with a devilish grin.
"You would do remember, that one of my children will take you, to make you theirs." Said the voice.
"Hm how very ignorant of you." I said softly.
"We will see doctor." Said the voice leaving releasing the grip on my thighs.

The doctor leaves.

(Short chapter but I have one good setup for it well depends on how many people paid attention to a certain chapter Oh well)