parting tides

As I hear a commotion coming from the hallway, I feel Kris touch my head.
"No moving love." Kris said as I could still feel her member skewing me from behind, and felt something gooey. I could tell something changed in kris's voice is sounded more mature, confident, and slightly deeper but still soft. I breathed softly before coughing in my hand.
"Hand." Demanded Kris.
"I'm f-" I said.
"Wasn't asking hand!" Kris said louder. I raised my hand and Kris saw blood.
"Boys." Said Kris. I felt a little uneasy and moved slightly I felt kris's tentacles squeeze my thigh hard and pulling me back feeling her orbs hit my ass.
"I said NOT to move!" Shouted Kris. I pant softly laying my head against the pillow. As theirs a knock kris let's go of joshs hand and she grabs her member and pulls it out of joshs rear, josh leaks onto the bed and lily sees and drinks the leaking cream from joshs hole before grabbing his down sweats at his ankles pulling them up and grabbing his long t shirt from the floor and putting it on him. Lily glances seeing joshs face as he is anxious. Lily forms a hand and taps for josh to lay on his back. I slowly roll on my back and feel lily tilt my head back. Kris looks at lily glaring at him. I hear the knock again.
"C-c-come in." I said in a shaking voice. Kris looks at Josh a little worried, had she been to rough, and rude, kris asked herself.
"Good morning doc, we'll he headed home soon." Spoke Nina.
"So soon mistress?" Asked Kris. Nina paused glancing at Josh seeing a new tattoo recognizing it and the deeper and mature tone kris has gained.
"Yes, mother wants us hoke for the cherry blossom festival." Said Nina.
"Doc, you alright you look a little pale?" Asked Nina. I nodded my body twitching slightly.
"Lily can take care of you when we take off, you look bad right now." Said Nina.
"Sorry." I said before coughing again.
"Josh, do you mind?" Asked Nina as she walked over to him. Kris breathed out.
"N-no?" I asked looking at Kris. Kris was playing with her hair.
"Kris." Nina said.
"Mistress?" Asked kris as Nina hears she hear the regular Kris.
"Is it alright?" Asked Nina.
"Yes mistress, uh I'm just i don't know since last night I'm feeling different, like two parts of me are fighting over dominance." Said Kris.
"So they've begun then huh? I said softly.
"Love?" Asked Kris.
"They?" Asked Nina.
"You've heard of yin and yang?" I asked.
"Yeah good and evil." Said Kris.
"Ah mine are the evil because of hoe they hurt before yours came to me, are you saying they are starting to reject one another?" Asked Kris.
"Kris, my tentacles, you now covet, knew love strongly from mine, your do not, yours are now fighting inside rejecting their lighter half." I spoke.
Kris looks down and feels her tentacles come out from her bottom half twitching wildly. I feel her tentacles grip my throat.
"Josh?!" Yelled Nina. I hold my hand out feeling them squeeze tighter.
"You haven't accept them huh little one, your still a immature brat, mine know more about love than you." I speak, I feel her tentacles squeeze harder, I cough up blood, as they let go. As I pant heavily Kris is scared, starting to tear up.
"I don't hate you boys, not at all." I spoke.
"Stop talking doc." Nina spoke.
"Only thing I will ask, is take care of Kris amd watch out for her." I spoke smiling. I feel kris's new tattoo on my neck glow. Nina pushed her tentacles I to joshs mouth. I close my eyes breathing in and out through my nose. I feel something grab my thighs tightly and grab my hand. I feel something hit my mouth and swallow gulping it down.
"Baby." Kris said sounding mature and deeper again. I opened my eyes glancing at Kris.
"Sorry love, I'm here it's alright." Kris said. I panted and saw her stomach push a little seeing something churning in her stomach. I put my hand against her stomach softly. Kris looked down and felt her tentacles calm down and stop completely. I gently pulled Nina's tentacles from my mouth.
"Boys, if your hating this new you hurt me, I didn't do enough for you huh?" I said as tears ran down my face.
"Josh." Said Nina turning Josh's face tilting back a little again pushing her tentacles into joshs mouth. More of kris's tentacles came out of her and latched onto joshs arm.
"Oh love." Said Kris as her voice stayed mature and deep. As she stroked joshs cheek. As I swallowed each drop, lily watched and whined getting onto josh looking at his throat bulge from having more than one tentacle in his throat and mouth.
"Its ok lily." Said Kris petting him. Lily jumped onto kris and poked against her mouth. Kris pushed him away and lily whined and wrapped around kris's neck softly.
As Nina's tentacles stopping pushing liquids down joshs throat one by one each made a pop sound pulling out of joshs lips. Kris glanced down seeing Josh was sound asleep breathing softly.
"Mistress?" Asked Kris.
"Its just some pain killers, though those kind the girls used was a little potent." Commented nina. Kris's tentacles pulled josh close to her and pulled him on her lap. Kris glanced down seeing something moving along joshs thighs in his pants.
"Abyss and angelica" Said Kris. Both peaked their heads out of joshs pants.
"You two better not be touching his you know what." Said Kris sternly. They both whine.
"If your gonna be naughty you can taste mine." Demanded Kris as she puts on her maids outfit and feels both teasing her orbs and member. She breaths out and goes to the bed picking up Josh by his thighs and feels her tentacles wrap tightly around joshs thighs. I open my eyes feeling my head against kris's neck breathing softly against kris.
"You alright love?" Asked Kris.
"....just...a...little dizzy and I can't feel my hands or legs." I said softly.
"Its alright we're going home, I'll have the boys check you out I'm still worried about this morning spoke kris as her deep mature voice was becoming natural for her now.
"Heh, you sound different, kris, sorry for being burden." I said.
"Hush, love, sleep." Said Kris. I locked her neck before pressing my nose against her neck falling back asleep. Kris smiles and follows Nina outside. As they both walk outside they see a plane on the yard. As kris follows Nina onto the plane Nina sits down.
"Go on." Said Nina.
"But mistress?" Asked Kris. Kris feels her tentacles getting antsy twitching.
"Ok ok!" Said Kris taking josh to the back of the plane setting him down on a bed in the back of the plane. As she does her tentacles push between his lips sucking on his tongue before pouring a liquid down his throat, I open my eyes faintly. I can feel Kris behind me.
"Drink love." Said Kris. As I gulped I felt kris's start to wrap around my arms and stomach. I pant heavily through my nose.
"Boys, slow down." Said Kris as she pressed her hand against joshs forehead feeling it's hot.
"Fever." Said Kris. I turned my head slightly and kris's tentacles turned my face back pushing more of itself into my throat, tears well up in my eyes.
"Boy, knock it off. This isn't a contest." Said Kris pulling her tentacles out of his mouth. Lily jumps off kris and puts a tentacle against joshs lips.
"Master please wake up." Spoke a voice as I opened my eyes I saw lily looking at me.
"May i?" Asked lily.
"Your a in the ass you know that." I said.
"Hehe thank you for the meal." Said lily before pushing into joshs mouth sucking on his tongue. As lily does he wraps his body around joshs stomach and one of his legs.
Kris breaths out watching and pets her tentacles feeling them get jealous of lily.
Lily smiles sucking on joshs tongue.
"Master, you can't hide it from me, though I do feel sorry for kris her tentacles are so petty, they had something that I'd never get to understand." Spoke lily as he pulled out of joshs mouth. I coughed slightly.
"I'm fine, I don't need your sympathy." I spoke turning on my side. Lily smiles and turns josh on his back.
"Not very honest, master." Spoke lily before pushing back between joshs mouth.
"Oh? Not resisting me this time huh, so cute." Said lily before pouring a liquid down my throat. As I swallowed I could feel my head getting light. As I grabbed lily, I slowly started to drift.
"They had you all to themselves, the perfect master with tastes so divine, now your mine, to taste, lick, and love, after all my lust is only for you." Said lily as he noticed Josh fall asleep. As lily noticed he pushed his entire body down pushing down into joshs stomach, lily looked around seeing joshs walls. Kris glanced seeing joshs stomach bloated.
"Lily how is it?" Asked Kris. Lily let out a whine.
"That bad huh, can you secretion inside?" Asked Kris.
"Yeah it'll still be much for you. What about musk?" Asked Kris. Lily whined louder.
"Yeah, alright just do what you can." Said Kris. As she said that lily poured a gas inside of josh. Kris saw pink smoke coming from joshs lips. Ad lily gentle and slowly came fully out of joshs lips, he cued.
"What was that?" Asked Kris. Lily cued and cued louder.
"Mmm if it'll keep him sound asleep." Said Kris getting into the bed kris gently laid down and pulled josh on top of her. Kris smiled and kissed joshs forehead pulling thr covers over them.