adolescent?

As I hear thunder, I open my eyes and sit up, I hear Kris asleep next to me and kiss her forehead. I glance not seeing her tentacles come out. As I move my legs I feel abyss nurser and baby abyss tentacle against my thighs. I breath put and softly pull them off and set them on kris's they wrap around her subconsciously as they sleep. As I get down from the bed, I feel dizzy, but I leave the room quietly as I walk down the hall, I feel something leaking down my legs, I see two small holes on each of my inner thighs. I go to the kitchen and pull put bandage from thr sink cabinet, wrapping white gaz around my inner thighs. As I close the cabinet and stand up I feel something hug me from behind.
"Master, you shouldn't be moving." Said a voice.
"Uh, don't touch me." I said feeling it's hands on my stomach.
"Master, that won't do." Said the voice as I felt something rip thr gaz off my inner thighs and wrap around my inner thighs.
"Hey, stop it." I said trying to move, before feeling it pick me up facing it.
"Kris?" I asked seeing Kris. I noticed something was off about her.
"Your so soft master." Said Kris.
"Your not her." I said.
"Indeed we are her tentacles, after all you belong to us as you always have." Said Kris.
"Yeah right." I said. As kris carried me back to the room she set me down on the bed. I feel her tentacles wrap around my stomach as I'm laid on my back.
"What the hell do you care for?" I asked. Kris's tentacles away and wake up baby abyss tentacle. The baby abyss tentacle cries and falls down onto the bed and sees josh and quickly crawls up to josh wrapping around his neck crying. I lean my head back as I gulp.
"This ones almost their, how very sweet she's been just another long taste and she'll be a adolescent." Said Kris in a lustful tone.
"Why even take over her body, not like I can go anywhere?" I ask.
"Liar, you were always trying tonget away from us!" Shouted Kris.
"You boys are selfish you chose to leave my side to combine with hers, I didn't ask, as long as you were by my side I was fine with it." I said. Tears ran down kris's face. Kris snapped back to normal.
"Baby? Baby!" Said Kris sniffling.
"Back to normal finally?" I asked.
"Sorry, I was just i don't know, I just love you so much and the boys said they could make it easier." Said Kris crying.
"You worry to much you need to re-" I said forgetting the baby abyss tentacle was around my neck, feeling her push into my mouth sucking and tugging on my tongue. Kris glances noticing as she feeds off joshs tongue her body sizes up extending longer becoming a adolescent abyss tentacle. As the adolescent abyss tentacle now pulls out of joshs mouth, she smiles and forms a hand and tries touching joshs face, I grip her wrist.
"Dont fucking act like you can touch me." I said panting coughing hard wheezing between breaths feeling something warm between my legs. I felt kris's tentacles grab my arms wrapping around my wrist.
"Baby, she's worried." Said Kris.
"I'm a food source Kris, I'm not important to them, you saw how lily acted." I said coughing harder spitting up blood onto my pillow breathing weakly. I felt something plop down on my chest on the covers.
"Abyss nurser huh, go to hell you fucking para-" I said as abyss nurser pushed into my mouth wrapping around my neck. I felt him try pushing down my throat, I hold it, and feel something pressing against my bleeding inner thighs and tears run down my left eye, but I don't budge. Kris's tentacles whine loudly. Kris notices the noe adolescent abyss tentacle starring at joshs face. I turn my face away closing my eyes. As I feel myself losing consciousness, I breath through my nose fast, gulping down thr abyss nurser liquids, as his formed hands touch the side of my face rubbing my ear. Lily saw blood on the pillow and jumped onto the bed crawling over to josh, abyss nirser stopped and pulled out of joshs mouth and unwrapped from his neck. I coughed hard panting. Lily whined and kissed joshs cheek.
"I'm tired, just leave me alone." I said panting heavily, hyperventilating. I felt lily pulls the covers down and see my bleeding inner thighs. Lily forms hands firming placing them onto joshs thighs forming needles. Adolescent abyss tentacles crawls over to lily and whines.
Lily whines at her in a high pitch.
"Weak huh? Do you do this because of the pity, so, it's not love, like I thought it is?" I asked. Lily hesitated to move the formed needles. I felt something grab my neck tightly wrapping around my waist tightly.
"Boys?!" Said Kris as her tentacles came put quickly and grabbed onto Josh firmly.
"Hehe, you were always quick on the trigger when it came to losing your "favorite snack." I said sarcastically. I heard the door open.
"Oh? You should be asleep doc." Spoke Nina as her tentacles wrapped around Kris thighs and stomach picking her up. As Nina did, kris's tentacles gripped Nina's whining trying to pull them off.
"They won't let go boys, tell me doc, do you truly believe that of lily?" Asked Nina.
"Yeah I do." I said sitting up feeling more blood leaking down my inner thighs as I sit up. Abyss nurser whines and grabs onto my shoulder. I pull him off and toss him across the room. I pant feeling blood drip down my lips.
"Your body is deteriating, is your blood level alright?" Asked Nina.
"I don't need your sympathy." I said coughing hard wheezing gripping my chest with one hand.
"Girls, would you mind?" Asked Nina. Nina's tentacles grabbed joshs hand and moved it against the bed.
"Your wasting your time, Nina, it'd be better if I was dead, I got everything in their." I said pointing with one hand towards a desk.
"Doctor." Said Nina, I felt her tentacles grab my other hand and push it down and press against my neck.
"Dont." I said.
"Then why?" Asked Nina, her tentacles slowly wrapping around kris's neck and stomach.
"I don't need them, as they didn't need me." I said seeing lily let go of me crawling over to Nina and crawling up her leg to her shoulder.
"Hm? You think so? Girls go ahead." Said Nina. Nina's tentacles pushed josh down on his back gentle forming a hand against his neck rubbing his neck with their thumb.
"Just hurry up already." I said closing eyes. As they pressed against my lips, I felt them push into my throat, I panted heavily through my nose keeping my breathing soft and shallow. I feel them moving around against my internal organs, they see marks and scars against several of my heart arteries. As Nina's tentacles pull out if my mouth, I pant heavily as drool drips down from my lips.
"So they drew the blood from your arteries, that's quite dangerous they could of killed you." Commented Nina as her tentacles started to kiss the back of kris's neck slowly.
"As long as those pills were paid for I didn't care, even if I died as long as thry were made I would of been fine with whatever happened to me." I said panting heavily. Nina was taken aback at those lines of joshs, for a total disregard for his own precious life.
"They are being made at pharmacies at this moment for the public, now then, your gonna take transfusions, amd drop treatment, queens orders." Said Nina.
"Morons the lot of you." I said sitting up feeling dizzy.
"Taking effect already?" Asked Nina with a slight smile on her face.
"But, I didn't feel anything." I said.
"The girls discovered they could produce their musk outward." Said Nina.
"My lips, how very clever." I said covering my mouth wheezing. As I laid back down, I pulled the covers up covering my shoulders turning on my side. I panted feeling cold again, but, felt something grab my leg. I felt thr cold vanish.
"Abyss nurser, your master doesn't want you come along, I can find you someone suitable." Said Nina as she set Kris back on her feet. Abyss nurser crawled through the covers and popped his head out from the top of the covers pushing josh on his back, pressing against joshs lips.
"Reminds me of the nurser, how attentive and loving he was towards his love." Said Nina.
"But, the nurser was clingy and forceful." Said Kris.
"Look." Said Nina. Kris glanced back and saw abyss nurser had pushed between joshs lips pushing liquids down his throat. Kris noticed the covers were pulled a little down, she cpuld see his formed hand on joshs face, and josh wasn't moving but drinking from abyss nurser.
"He's learned so very much of josh in his short time, no malice, or lost of love in the slightest, a strong bond and attachment for the one he has chosen. "Even when they are gone from you, they will come back to you, they will love you as long as you draw breath for they are our love for you my child." Spoke Nina.
"Mistress?" Asked Kris.
"A old phrase alexis shared with me, a promise from his mother, she believed joshs tentacles were truly special, they were rainbow colored, in love and affection for josh they had no equal, even after they were seperated alexis always felt like josh became bitter towards that phrase, to have another tentacle love josh as much as his did." Said Nina.
"I-i." Said Kris.
"Yes, I can't either Kris, how much it must of hurt to lose those two." Said Nina. I stop drinking and grip the bed shaking. Abyss nurser whines rubs thumb against joshs face. I gulp drinking it once again. Lily jumped down onto the bed and crawled over to Josh's head getting jealous. Abyss nurser continued pushing his liquids into joshs mouth. Nina smiles and her tentacles grab Kris again picking her up.
"Can they stop mistress?" Asked Kris as her tentacles grabbed on Nina's.
"So touchy." Said Nina. Their was a knock at the door, I felt abyss nurser press a hand against my chest. I groaned.
"Come in." Said Nina.
"Oh, it's you, what do I owe the pleasure of this undecided visit, countress." Said Nina.
"The Queen has called me to the main hall, a discussion about the going rate for the citizens and their medicines." Said the countress.
"I see, kris your coming to." Said Nina as she carried Kris out of the room. As the door shut. I closed my eyes softly.