perish song

As I'm up I'm going through old documents I had been working on. I hear a knock.
"What is it I'm busy." I spoke.
"Have you heard of the perish song?" Asked Nina opening the door.
".......no...I have not." I spoke.
"Really cause I've read through your father's books and journal." Said Nina.
"What, you think I've heard this "perish song?" I ask putting my book down.
"Yes." Nina said as her tentacles swayed worried.
"Well, I haven't anything else you need?" I ask annoyed.  Kris was outside tye door carrying the abyss nurser and as her tentacles swayed nervously.
"I dont believe that, your father's tentacles were females right?" Asked Nina.
"Yeah, they were." I said.
"Thats not normal, all abyss nursers and abyss tentacles are male theirs only been two recorded records of two being female, your father's, and your ancestor." Explained Nina.
"Whats your point?" I asked.
"This perish song can make YOU a slave to their abyss nursers and abyss tentacles make you a mindless drone to be used for evil means." Said Nina desperately.
"Wouldn't be any different than now." I commented. Theirs a knock at the door.
"Mistress, can I come in?" Asked Kris.
"Fine." Said Nina. As kris walked in Nina noticed kris's tentacles were looking at her, while thr abyss nurser was looking at Josh.
"Perish song?" Asked Kris.
"Its a cursed song, that yours and that "THING" can use to make people who hear the song their playthings rendering their mind useless." Said Nina annoyed.
"How do you know it wasn't just a legend?" Asked Kris frightened.
"Because in this book, joshs dad writes, "the perish song my girls sing it to me, I can feel my eyes turning pink, it is such a evil song". If he thinks it's evil I won't allow them near josh again." Said Nina in a panic.
".........." Josh stayed silent.
"Baby, your quiet." Commented Kris.
"Its nothing." I said.
"Dont lie love my boys can sense your heart racing when we mention this "perish song" have you heard it before?" Asked Kris.
"..........." Josh stayed quiet and put his book looking through it.
"Answer!!" Shouted Nina.
"Kris put your tentacles around Nina and the the abyss nurser on her neck." I ask. Kris set the abyss nurser on Nina's neck it whines loudly at Josh and wrap around Nina's neck shaking. Kris's tentacles wrap around Nina's thighs as they look at Josh.
"A Ka Dua No Ra." I started to sing. Kris and Nina saw a woman figure allear behind me as a dark aura surrounded me, as purple symbols appeared on the aura as black wings sprouted from my back and black soft horns.
"The perish song." Said Kris as she could feel her tentacles staring at Josh amazed at the fact Josh knew the song, thr abyss nurser looked at Josh and looked at the figure behind him.
"Let me tell you of a chant from an old tomb, it's a fable of a song of gloom." I sang as my left eye turned pink as well as my right eye.
"His eyes!?" Said Kris.
"How did he survive this song it's cursed, but the abyss nurser on my neck, it's scared." Said Nina.
"I can tell you how it goes, do you wanna see a ghost, let's see what the ancients wrote." I sang as my voice got higher.
"Boys, do you feel her?" Asked Kris.
"Huh?" Asked Nina.
"That figure, behind josh, that's his mother." Said Kris.
"How do you know?" Asked Nina.
"Its glaring at us, but when josh sings she smiles with those pink eyes, this song is unholy, but, has a connection josh can't deny now." Said Kris.
"Momma told me not to sing this old tune, for it will lead to my doom, but I really should have known, gotta chill on my bones, this tale could not be true." I sang as my hair turned pink and hovered like wind was pushing against my hair.
"Josh's hair." Said Nina.
"I wonder if his mother sang this song before her death, so that if he ver sang it she could almost see her beloved child sing this unholy chime." Said Kris as her tentacles swayed wanting to feel the song sung near them closer, thr abyss nurser stared at Josh.
"What exactly is thr worst thay can happen?
My friends are coming soon, once they're here we can sing together, and see what the song can do." I sang. I saw Nina try stopping me. Thr spirit behind me glared at Nina. I smiled and waved at Nina.
Kris stopped Nina pulling her back to kris.
"Dont, he isn't in pain, even while he's being possessed, he's still himself, it's just his mother's features, the wings, thr hair, and those head feathers, thus was her anger, but, look she's so happy only when we look directly at her does her attitude change, does she see us as a threat, I wonder." Said Kris as her tentacles squeezed tighter around Nina's thighs. Kris noticed pink rings, two appear on joshs hands, and a white and pink dress appear on josh either golf heart on thr right lower half of the stress and a egyptian symbol on the other.
"Timr to spend the solemn siren
It's a moaning melody thay I'm guiding
Unholy harmony that is chiming
A Ka Dua No Ra." I sang feeling a dark red aura go around me as I sang the last part in egyptian. Kris looks at Josh, I feel scared as black tears run down my face, I feel my mothers wings against my back coil wipping the tears from my eyes, I shake my head trying to repress my emotions of these wings.
"This song, it's forcing josh to face his mother's death, each word forces him to let his emotions out." Said Nina as she looked at Josh sad.
"Count down to certain silence
Let thr darker side become your alliance
One two three and the time is upon us
Ohhh fall with me
Hear my ppperrrrriiiiissssshhhhhjh soooooonnnnggggg
Hear my perish song" I hum a egyptian words in my mouth. Kris and Nina see chains appear around the wings on joshs back and a choker appear on joshs neck with a egyptian cross, and see 2 upside down hearts under joshs right eye and a small swirl under hoshs left eye.
"Its almost like his mother is making him feel her presence on him possessing him, but, letting him speak freely." Said Kris.
"Uncanny bit of strange in thr air then
Eerie little bit of fear within
There's a tucker in my skin,
Did we let something in,
The warmth is running thin
Feeling my family down to my dear bones
Slowly rising up upon a throne
Why do I feel like I'm home,
If you run, you're own your own,
Believe in me, we are not alone" I sang as the pink in my eyes got brighter feeling the dark aura turning pink and getting stronger around me, as I look at Kris and Nina.
"He looks terrified at us, did he not want me to see this dark side of his family?" Asked Kris.
"........" Nina stayed quiet feeling the abyss nurser looking at Josh happily.
"What exactly is thr worst that can happen?
We have to sing again
Come on friends let us join together,
And see what the song can do
Time to sound the solemn siren
It's a moaning melody that im guiding
Unholy harmony that is chiming
A Ka Dua No Ra
Counting down to the certain silence
Let thr darker side become your alliance
One two three and the time is upon us
Ohhh fall with me
Hear my perrrrriissshhhh soooooooonnnggg
Hear my peeeeerrrrrriiiisssssshhhhh soooooonnnngggg." I sang as I felt the wings spread wide.
"Now listen to your queen
You're my puppet on a string
Melody is lifting me
(Fall with me)
Oh fall with me
You have to sing
Oh fall with me
Oh fall with me
Time to sound the solemn siren
It's a moaning melody that I'm guiding
Unholy harmony that is chiming
A Ka Dua No Ra
Counting down to tye certain silence
Let the darker side become your alliance
One two three and the time is upon us
Ohhh fall with me
Hear my perish song
Hear my perish song
Hear my perish song" I sang panting heavily feeling a hand touch my shoulder I looked seeing my mother hug me before disappearing, as she did I felt my eyes go back to normal, and everything related to her disappear. I breath out panting, feeling something press against my back.
"Baby, lay down please, I wanna make sure your alright." Said Kris. I panted placing my hand the bed feeling kris's tentacles wrap around my arms. As I lay down, I feel kris's tentacles wrap around my neck and stomach. Nina walks over and sets the abyss nurser next to joshs head. The abyss nurser looks up at Nina, then looks at Kris whining.
"He's just tired boys." Said Kris.
"Let go already." I said.
"Baby." Said Kris whining.
"I'm fine." I said panting heavily sitting up. I felt kris's tentacles squeeze tighter around my stomach and neck. I heard the abyss nurser whine loudly and get into covers pulling my pants down. Ad I grab him he starts to wrap around my thighs.
"If I lay down will you stop." I said panting heavily. The abyss nurser whines loudly, as I let go of him I set my head down on the pillow, I feel my body twitch.
"Baby?" Asked Kris.
"I-i developed a f-form of epilepsy, i-it happens from time t-to t-time." I said shaking.
"Thats why you need to rest love." Said Kris as her tentacles locked joshs ear softly.
"Ah....don't lick me." I said flustered turning my head away. The abyss nurser unwrapped around joshs thighs and poked out of the covers seeing kris's tentacles licking joshs ear.
"I-ill be f-fine, my body will shake like this, because of it." I said panting.
"I'm not taking risk." Commented Nina as her tentacles pushed into joshs mouth, I blushed and put my hands on them shaking.
"Mistress, please stop being selfish, he seems shakened right now." Said Kris.
"So, you did the same thing to him last night what's the difference?" Asked Nina. Kris felt guilty. I looked up at Nina with fear in my eyes.
"Tsk, stop it!, my tentacles won't hurt you, I hate that." Said Nina as her tentacles withdrew from joshs lips.
"He seems frightened of all ours since that song." Said Kris. Nina's tentacles brush up against joshs face. Josh flinched and feels them wrap softly around his arms and neck.
"The boys won't hurt you josh, they are worried about you." Said Nina as she sees josh shaking. I nod.
"I need to see someone for something, try to rest." Said Nina before leaving.
As I try to sit up, I feel kris's tentacles grab my wrists tightly.
"Move another inch, and next time I won't be gentle." Said Kris glaring at Josh. I gulp.
"Boys." Said Kris. I feel kris's tentacles form hands. As I move a inch I feel them push my face into a pillow, as they quickly pushed me on my stomach. I panted heavily. Kris eyes widen seeing more burn marks and glance seeing josh sniffling and crying. Kris hesitates for a second. Lily whines at her.
"Sorry, I just, ah, I g-gotta go." Said Kris as she got up leaving the room. I pant heavily slowly getting up from the bed, grabbing a pair of pants and a long sleeve t shirt putting them on. As I'm about to leave the room, I see lily and the abyss nurser whine at me.
"Sorry, it was a mistake." I said closing the door, as I walked towards the back door of the palace, I saw butlers and maid look at me. I pulled my hood covering my partially burned face. I opened the back door and saw a strange looking woman with a katana. As I walked past the woman and several others, I felt my blood dripping down my leg. I panted walking as I reached the back gate, I felt someone grab me and toss me across thr yard, as I got slammed against the palace wall, I coughed up blood falling to my knees, I panted heavily.
"Who are you?" Asked the individual.
I refused to answer. I felt thr individual swing their sword making marks appear upon body as cut marks were made across arms and legs  the individual laughed.
"I asked who you are!" Shouted the voice kicking josh hard. I panted heavily, and fell onto the ground.
"No.......one..." I said panting heavily coughing up blood.
"Liar." Said the individual as they called someone.
"Yes its me, seems I fumbled upon your servants plaything.......yes, yes I did, slashed his arms and legs....I will take responsibility, I wait for you my master." Said the individual.
As I feel something touch my foot. I lay lifeless on the concrete.
"This is?!" Said another voice.
"Yeah I know, but, he was clothed in that odd attire, I thought he was a intruder." Said the voice.
"WHERE IS HE DAMMIT?!" Shouted Nina.
"The mistress? How did she find out so fast?" Asked the voice. Nina's tentacles quickly grabbed Josh picking him up.
"Josh?!" Yelled Nina. I looked up at her before my vision started to fade.
Nina's tentacles flail wildly.
"Ah, mistress, is this man important?" Asked a voice.
"More than you know yuzu." Said Nina as her tentacles rubbed against joshs unconscious face. Kris came running. Nina looked at Kris disappointed.
"Its over Kris, you won't be near him anymore, and that's final." I've had enough of your behavior." Said Nina
"Mistress, it's responsibility, I'll take him into care for the time being." Said the voice with blood on her blade.
"Raikou, I don't trust you for one, you struck someone I cherish and love very much, do you even understand, what you did?" Asked Nina.
"No, I don't, but, I want to understand." Said raikou. Kris looked at this woman. Her name was minamoto no raikou, she was a famous swordsman, or rather swordsman, she wore thick armor, her dark purple hair complimented her pale skin, she was unchallenged eith the katana, but, she was a body guard, not a person who loves, she takes lives.
As Nina carried Josh inside of tue palace, she carried him to his room, as she opened thr door the abyss nurser and lily were both awake sitting on each a pillow on the bed.
"A abyss nurser and your tentacles hair mistress?" Asked raikou.
"Lily has been with him for quite a while, the other is still new, but show just as much dedication to him as the other." Said Nina setting josh on the bed. Lily pulls joshs hood back veiling joshs soft, pale burned face. Raikou's eyes widened.
"What?" Raikou asked.
"Lily, how is he?" Asked Nina. Lily whines and forms a hand pushing it over joshs intertwining against his pushing into his mouth pushing his fluids into josh.
"Whats it doing to him?!" Shoited rsikou reaching for her sword. Nina stopped her.
"Feeding him, medicine, its a painkiller that lily can do, it'll help numb his pain.....for now." Said Nina.
"His face, what happened?" Asked raikou.
"Nothing to concern yourself with." Said Nina sitting down grabbing a book from joshs shelf. As she reads raikou stares at Josh.
"Father believed I was strong, but, that's not true, he was the perfect doctor, I'm just a fake, not worth anything to "them" they only cling to the remnants of my mother, I'm nothing, but, a bother, even when kris's tentacles touch me, I feel love, but, it feels forced, love isn't real, its just a tool to get me to do what they want." Read Nina as she spoke aloud.
"Does he feel that way?" Asked raikou.
"Not my place go say." Said Nina. Lily pulls out of joshs mouth and whines against him. Nina sees joshs hands move. I sit up feeling the abyss nurser press its formed hands against stomach.
"Feeling alright doc?" Asked Nina.
".........im fine." I spoke, as I swung my legs around, I felt kris's tentacles grab my legs and move me back into bed on my back.
"I didn't say you could move." Said Nina.
"Who cares, a few scratches never hurt anyone." I said.
"Where is she?" Asked Nina.
"I don't know." I said.
"What happened?" Asked Nina.
"Ask her yourself." I said.
"Does it hurt?" Asked raikou.
"........." I stayed silent.
"Fine, don't answer." Said raikou.
"Hurts more when someone I loved couldn't even comfort me, I didn't ask to be like this." I said shaking.
"Maybe, she didn't know how to comfort you?" Asked Nina.
"Then, I wasn't worth the bother, like I have always thought." I said, sitting up.
"Why?" Asked raikou.
"Its none of your business." I said feeling the abyss nurser whine holding a water bottle holding onto my stomach with its hands.
"Its acting like a lover." Commented raikou.
"Never seen a tentacle act like this huh?" Asked Nina.
"No, the others said, we could never get close to the nobles or royals like this." Said raikou.
"Nows, your chance, since you don't have any." Said Nina. Raikou got up amd walled over to josh kneeling down. The abyss nurser whined loudly turning joshs face towards him.
"I'm fine, I don't need any." I complied. The abyss nurser leaked cum onto joshs neck, as it was hot, as it leaked down joshs neck.
"F-fine." I said, blushing as I replied lily licked joshs face, I blushed hard closing my eyes, feeling the water bottle press against lips. As the abyss nurser tilted joshs head back, I drank slowly feeling eyes looking at me drinking. Raikou watches seeing the abyss nurser place a formed hand on joshs cheek.
"Its so gentle with him, it's so beautiful." Said raikou. As I stopped drinking the abyss nurser whined and kissed cheek pulling the bottle from joshs lips setting it on the table. I panted heavily, feeling the abyss nurser start to from hands on joshs waist.
"Im.....fine...." I said panting. As I moved my legs a inch, I felt lily grab my leg tightly.
"I was just moving a little." I said flustered.
"He's like a princess."Said raikou.
"Right! Hehe." Giggled Nina.
"Look." Pointed out Nina. Raikou glanced seeing lily and abyss nurser rubbing against joshs face.
"Do they care that much?" Asked raikou.
"Very much even mine, get jealous when they see those two touch him, his taste is intoxicating to them." Said raikou.
"Josh, may raikou borrow lily for a fee minutes?" Asked Nina.
"Um....I don't mind?" I said uneasy. I sat up and felt the abyss nurser move its hands to my hips. I saw lily move into raikou's hair.
"This compassion, and love." Said raikou as her new tentacles grabbed joshs arm tightly.
"I'm so sorry!" Said raikou.
"Its alright, lily gets excited when he bonds into someone, I mean, he can't with me nor can any tentacle." I spoke.
Raikou felt a strong sadness coming from lily.
"I can feel your loneliness, thus tentacle, tells me you habe suffered much in your life." Asked raikou.
"Not as much as Kris did." I spoke.
"Even though she hurt you, you have sympathy for her?" Asked raikou.
"If She had been born in the palace, she would of had a better outcome." I said lying down on my back. I let my hair exposed blinded right eye.
"They want to feed." Said raikou. I slowly closed my eyes, I felt lily grab my hands from the covers pushingnthen above head, pushing into my mouth suckling my tongue, forming a hand pressing it firmly on my cheek.
"Is this, all they wanted for taking care of their master, to taste their affection?" Asked raikou. Raikou feels lily come out of joshs mouth. I pant heavily as lily pulls josh hands back onto the bed by his sides. Lily whines and grazes josh on the side of his cheek. I blush softly.
"Beloved master?" Asked raikou.
"Who said you could TOUCH him?!" Said Kris pushing open the door.
"Uh, kris?" Asked raikou.
"Who else moron." Said Kris glaring at raikou. I sit up.
"You shouldn't move josh." Said Nina as her tentacles softly wrapped around joshs arms.
"I'm fine." I said as blood dripped down my arms and legs.
"Like hell, lay down or they'll force you to drink theirs?!" Yelled Kris. I sighed and laid down . Nina's tentacles grabbed Josh and yanked him from the bed wrapping tightly around his thighs.
"ENOUGH!? I already told you, you lost your chance, this is just becoming abuse kris." Nina said.
"Can I just bathe?" I asked.
"Dont your arms and legs hurt to much?" Asked raikou.
"They hurt so much, but, my heart it hurts much more. All I want is to be left alone." I said sadly. 
"Aawww." Said Nina as her tentacles wrapped around joshs arms.
"Uh?" I asked surprised.
"The boys were so excited to get you hehe." Said Nina smiling.
"Good grief." I said as Nina set me down on the bed. Raikou looked at Josh and lily grabbed Josh picking him up.
"Lily don't strip him, you do realize you've seen him naked, but, raikou is new." Commented Nina. Lily whined.
"I'll go myself." I said. Nina smiled and pointed down. I glanced down seeing the abyss nurser reach up.
"Ah, is it OK this one is?" Asked raikou as she felt lily leave her head laying down on the bed pouting.
"Yeah, don't worry he might look scary but he's quite gentle." Said Nina. As raikou let josh down on the floor the abyss nurser picked up Josh moving into the bathroom closing the door pulling joshs clothes off slowly.
"Can you not make it seem sexual?!" I say flustered. The abyss nurser whined and turned on the water.
"Your so weird." I said as I pull the knot from my hair releasing my hair letting it fall against back down to my waist. The abyss nurser points to the tub.
"Yeah yeah." I said before the abyss nurser grabs my thighs lifting me up.
"Aahhh!! Hey! Don't be grabbing me all of a sudden." I said feeling the abyss nurser set me in the tub.
"Hey! What's going on in their." Said Nina.
"Nothing!!" I shouted flustered letting the water soak my bloody legs and arms. The abyss nurser whined.
"Dont call me that, your master is Kris not me." I commented. The abyss nurser whined louder.
"Shes scared to lose me huh, what a idiot." I said smiling. The abyss nurser started to wash joshs hair and form hands putting them on his waist.
"Is that really necessary?" I asked thr abyss nurser whined and squeezed my hips.
"More like you just like touching me mr." I said flustered as the abyss nurser finished he licked my wounds and pushed into each of then.
"Ow, that hurts!" I shouted flinching and squirming a little, tye abyss nurser whined and pushed into joshs mouth. I settle as he continued, he suckled on my tongue for a few minutes before pulling out of my wounds and mouth.
"Jeez." I said flustered. The abyss nurser smiled and licked joshs face.
"That doesn't make me feel any better." I said getting out of the bath. I breathed out and wrapped arms and legs in gaz.
The abyss nurser grabbed joshs leg and moved up going over his privates up to his neck. I blush hard excited from the smooth touch. I breath out and grab a pair of sweats from the counter and long sleeve putting then on. As I walk out, I see Nina's tentacles holding up kris.
"Did something happen?" I asked.
"Take a guess." Said Nina annoyed as her tentacles rubbed against kris's face.
"Uh, does she have a fever?" I asked.
"Correct." Said Nina, letting her tentacles set Kris in joshs bed.
"Mistress?" Whined kris. I walked over to Kris, and her tentacles sway nervously.
"Relax boys, I'm just checking." I said as I pressed hand on her head. Kris blushed.
"Yeah, this is a fever all right. Boys strip her if you will." I said.
"So lewd." Said Nina.
"Oh stop, it helps relax them when they are sick, besides, kris has been quite aggressive lately, it's not like her especially in front of people." I said.
"Thats cause you don't kiss me." Pouted Kris.
"Fine fine, I'll call for someone to come take care of you then." I said.
"Dont tease her like that." Said Nina smiling. I lift the covers up.
"Go on." I said setting thr abyss nurser on kris's legs, he immediately wraps around kris's thighs.
"Not fair! Let go Ah he won't let go. Inneed water." Said Kris hot and flustered closing her eyes.
I breath out and put a wet towel on her forehead, and grab a water bottle pressing it against her lips. Kris drinks it and her tentacles wrap around my arm.
"Try to rest kris." I said as she finished drinking i set the bottle down on the table and pull the covers up to her neck. Kris tears up.
"Your such a baby." I said getting into the bed with her. Kris grabs joshs legs and pulls them over hers and sniffles.
"Your mine." Said Kris before kissing josh. I blush and feel.her hot lips. Kris smiles amd closes her eyes.

As the day goes on Kris sleeps, midnight rolls around. I'm sitting in a chair in the bed, when I hear the door open, I feel something grab my arms, I turn the pag on my book without even hesitating.
"Can I help you?" I asked not looking up at all.
"Young lord." Spoke a familiar voice.
"Not a lord, I'm a peasant, what do you ezra." I spoke.
"I didn't leave because I thought youbwoild return." Spoke ezra.
"Doesn't matter, my work is my own, go to that school, if your heart is so set on it." I spoke.
"The tuition is too much for me?" Asked Ezra. I held out a check with 5 million dollars on it. I felt a hand grab mine.
"No! I cant!" Said ezra.
"Just take it and go." I said coldly. Ezra noticed cold shards against joshs neck.
"Um.....?" Asked Ezra.
"Dont worry about me go." I said. I looked up seeing her bow, feeling her tentacles come off me. As the door closed, I heard kris move in her sleep.
"Didnt realize you were so charitable, that was the check from your savings." Commented Nina pushing open the door.
"Who cares, money is money, the kid will do far more than just sitting here taking orders." I said hearing a soft whine.
"Go to sleep abyss nurser, kris can feed you in the morning." I said as my knees were crosses over each other.
"Dont like kris's little new project?" Asked Nina.
"Simple, kris needs him more, I don't require a tentacle around me." I spoke.
"Hiding it from someone?" Asked Nina as her tentacles lifted joshs sweatpants up a little seeing joshs right leg completely coveted in frostbite.
"She'll see that soon enough." Said Nina, as her tentacles let go.
"Who knows lily hasn't even noticed." I said with a smile on my face.
"Triple layer magic, didn't realize you could his it from tentacles of lily, abyss, and kris's tentacles." Commented Nina.
I smile.
"Comes at a price." I said.
"Nothing extreme, I would hope." Said Nina.
"Depends on the duration." I said.
"How long as it been active?" Asked Nina.
"Since I got here." I spoke.
"12 hours huh?" Asked Nina. I smiled and felt extremely pain which felt like a eternity, but was only a few minutes, I panted heavily as drool ran down my neck. I dropped my book on the floor.
"You over did it as usual, what are gonna do now?" Asked Nina. As I got up, I felt my legs shaking, I put my shakened hands on the wall beside me, and lost my grip and hit my head on the side if thr metal railing. I felt blood dripping down my head. As I got up slowly, I heard a squeak from the bed.
"Joshy? You ok?" Asked Kris. I turned around before she could see.
"Y-yeah, just slipped hehe." I said quickly limping out of thr room. I panted heavily closing the door, holding my head. As I walked down the dark hall, I felt something watching me. As I made it to the infirmary, I grab a bandage and put it near my forehead. As I finished I felt something pick me up. I felt warm breaths against my neck, feeling shards of frostbite on my neck fade.
"So, you were hiding this from me huh?" Asked Kris.
"Uh?" I said hesitating to answer. Kris kissed Josh and I felt something slip into my mouth, I pulled away and swallowed it.
"You forget, my boys produce special heat through their semen." Said Kris. I laid my head against her shoulder.
"Go to hell. I don't need your help." I said. Kris smiling and bit joshs neck carrying him back to their room. As she got back she pulled her fangs put licking her lips opening the door.
"Fuck.......stop." I said, seeing lily sitting on the bed holding out his tentacles.
"Dont worry, you know lily." Said Kris sweetly.
"Doesn't mean, he still doesn't hate my gu-" Josh gets Interrupted as lily pushed a tentacle into joshs mouth laying him on his back on the bed, pulling the covers over him wrapping softly around joshs arms and neck. Lily whines, I grip onto lily breathing heavily. Lily looks down and rubs against joshs face, I close my eyes swallowing lily liquids. While lily was busy, kris pulled down the covers and pulled joshs pants up seeing joshs right leg covered in frostbite.
"Sneaky boy." Said Kris as her tentacles grabbed joshs right leg making the frostbite go away. By the time, she fixed his sweatpants, she noticed Josh was out sleeping softly. Lily pulled his tentacle out and whined at her.
"He's just tired lily." Said Kris. As I moved slightly the abyss tentacles came out of kris's skirt and jumped down onto joshs bed, and crawled over to him.
"Oh? Did you miss him that..........boys, you need to ask you can't just start feeding." Said Kris watching the abyss nurser go straight into joshs mouth suckling on joshs tongue. Kris pulls tye abyss nurser back to her and let's joshs sleep