a hurtful heart

As I opened eyes, I felt something breathing against my legs, as I sat up I saw Alexis hands and head against legs. As I looked at him, I could see him breathing. My door swang open hitting the back of thr wall.
"Master?!, you can't be sleeping right now, the king and Queen wanted you to greet nina today." Spoke shalltear. I looked at her and looked at the sleeping pink tentacle waking her up, she stretched and looked at me, I pointed at Alexis. The pink tentacle whined at me, I breathed out and nodded.
"Huh? What are you telling her?" Asked shalltear. I laid my head back down, I could feel the pink tentacle wake Alexis up.
"Huh, oh hey little one." Commented Alexis.
"Master come on." Shalltear spoke.
"Yeah yeah, im coming." Alexis spoke annoyed.
"Take care of yourself." I said. I felt Alexis walk over to my side of the bed.
"Love, can I have a small kiss?" Asked Alexis. I looked away.
"Dont ask me gross things!?" I said embarrassed.
"Hehe, I'm just teasing don't work too hard." Said alexis before he moved my hair from my forehead, and kissed my forehead before leaving. As Alexis left the pink tentacle swayed. I sighed and closed my left eye opening my mouth. The pink tentacle wrapped around my thighs and waist before pushing into my mouth, as I hid my tongue under my bottom rows of teeth, the pink tentacle squeezed my thighs, I felt it pull my tongue making me push my tongue out, suckling it, as I gripped the covers with my hands, I blushed enjoying this sensation, reminded me of my desire of such affection. As a few minutes went by the pink tentacle let go and curled into a ball onto my pillow next to me purring.
"Your such a pretty girl." I say before sitting up. As I say that i feel her grab me and pull me down back down. As I look up I can feel the pink tentacle around my neck purring loudly. I smile soft and pats her. I hear my door slam open.
"Young master." Spoke shalltear.
"What do you want?" I asked sitting up feeling the pink tentacle clinging to my neck. Shalltear looks at me.
"Speak!" I shouted getting impatient.
"Sorry, I....." spoke shalltear.
"Save it." I said getting up the pink tentacle growled at me.
"Young master you should rest." Said shalltear. As the pink tentacle growled at me around my neck, I poked it.
"Lighten up." I spoke as I left my room I saw the Queen holding the nurser I was quite fond of.
"He's quite jealous you know." Said the Queen before the nurser jumped on me and pushed in my mouth sucking on my tongue for a second before pulling out and moving his body down my shirt resting is body against my back wrapping tightly around my waist.
"Your annoying." I said. The nurser licked my neck purring rubbing against neck. The pink tentacle around my neck giggled.
"Thought you and the king had business with your "kid?" I asked.
"He's with Nina at the moment.
"He's been quite distracted, we had to have Zara keep an eye on him, since he seems to want to visit you all the time." Explained the Queen. I face got hot suddenly.
"Hmpf." I said.
"Did you kiss him anywhere?" Asked the Queen. The nurser whined loud.
"My goodness?" Commented the Queen.
I look at the nurser and he kisses my neck.
"I'll feed you more later, ah, I forget how annoying you can be." I say annoyed. The nurser purrs against my neck louder.
"I kissed him on the forehead, nothing more." I spoke looking at the Queen.
"I see, the Amazonian pink tentacle plant seems to rather keen on you as well." Spoke the Queen. I feel the pink tentacle against my neck, I pat her softly, she purred and whined.
"You think so?" I asked feeling the pink tentacle jumped onto my head and purr moving around on top of my head before falling asleep.
"Did you feed her this morning?" Asked the Queen.
"Yeah, though, she is getting rather addicted to getting her food "fresh". I spoke.
"Thats oftly thoughtful of you." Commented the Queen.
"Not really." I said before the nurser pouted nudging my neck.
"Gonna pout?" I asked, the nurser pushed some of it body onto my bottom half wrapping around something sensitive. I raise an eye brow.
"Try it and you'll he sleep back with Alexis." I said putting my hands in my pockets. The nurser whined and lickedy neck.
"I know I know love you 2." I spoke. The nurser pushed against my neck.
"I did mean it, God your annoying." I spoke. The Queen giggled.
"They love you very much josh." Spoke the Queen. I smiled and kissed each of them on their bodies.
"I know, how has Kris been since she got here?" I asked.
"Shes been a little on edge." I spoke.
"Let me guess aislinne restrained her down stairs, in the dungeon?" I asked. The Queen sighs.
"I'll deal with her, just make sure your son doesn't do anything stupid, if he needs me I'll be down their." I said before walking down the hall. I glanced seeing small children running past me, as one bumped me, I caught her before she fell.
"I'm sowwy." The little girl spoke.
"Hun, you need to watch where your going." Spoke fiara.
"Oh doc, I'm sorry about my daughter." Spoke fiara.
"Its quite alright." I said letting go of thr little girl letting her go, as I did the nurser around me snuggled up tighter around neck.
"He's as jealous akd protective as ever huh?" Asked fiara, the little girl looked at fiara.
"Dont be rude aya." Spoke fiara.
"Its quite alright, I'm not really good with kids, anyways I got stuff to do later." I said waving walking down the hall, before I could get start to walk downstairs, shalltear was standing in front of me.
"Hello shalltear." I spoke. Shalltear bowed before speaking.
"Master." Responded shalltear. I felt the nurser around my neck growling around my neck. I put my hand upon him, he stopped immediately.
"I'm not in danger love, calm yourself. The nurser licked my neck before settling down.
"Move aside." I spoke.
"Shes gone berserk master, I wont." Shalltear spoke.
"Either move or I will tell the king and queen, about you glaring at me. Shalltear moved aside, continuing to bow beside me, I put my hand close to her face looking down at her. Shalltear looked up at me.
"You shouldn't starve yourself." I spoke looking down at her. Shalltear looked away. I sigh.
"Fine be stubborn about it then." I said before grabbing her face opening her mouth and pushing my pointer finger into her mouth making her bite down. As shalltear slowly held my wrist drinking small amounts of my blood, her pale skin, returned before stopping pulling finger from her lips.
"I'm not worthy." Spoke shalltear.
"Dont be so stupid it's just blood." I said walking downstairs, I coild hear shalltear walking behind me.
"Following Me huh?" I asked.
"Your MY master, it is my duty." Shalltear spoke.
"And if Alexis ordered you back to him?" I asked.
"I would obey." Spoke shalltear. As I made it down to the dungeon, I saw aislinne had pinned Kris with her latex tentacles against a wall of a cell.
"Brother!?" Shouted aislinne. I walked over to aislinne putting my hand on her head, rubbing her latex head.
"You look tired aislinne." I said.
"Hehe, I am, but I got to keep her down, or she'll bite someone again." Explained Aislinne. I glanced looking at Kris seeing her eyes were crimson red, she had red blood marks on her neck, with a glowing chain tattoo on her neck. I felt something slowly pulling me away from the cell bars. I glance looking at aislinne.
"Do you remember "our" parents aislinne." I asked. Aislinne looked at Josh surprised.
"I'm not her brother, I'm just a creature with her name." Explained aislinne as her latex tentacles were around joshs waist.
"A creature you say?" I asked softly.
"Brother?" Asked aislinne.
"My little sister was such a fragile girl, she didn't even make it through, she was not even able to say her first words, she died inside of my mother." I spoke.
"Brother stop!" Yelled aislinne.
"I believe, I truly believe in my heart of hearts, she lives on, I remember when my mother was pregnant, she loved it when I would read, the tales of Peter pan. My mother used to tell me she loved hearing my voice." I spoke.
Aislinne stayed silent.
"You looked angry, resentful of fiara, it filled your heart." I spoke.
"H-how?" Asked aislinne.
"Your eyes." I said. Aislinne walked around me looking directly into my eyes.
"Your eyes, they are dark brother, but have a warmth to them." Spoke Aislinne.
"My a weak person, little sister, this body of mine is broken, my heart aches, remembering what Alexis did, not saving me, from that fateful day, but my love I feel in my heart love him, I love people, but I know very well of tue darkness, rude, ugly, and hateful humans and others alike." I spoke.
"Brother, you've suffered a lot." Spoke aislinne, as her latex tentacles swayed around my waist.
"The world is a cruel place." I said before hearing Kris gripping the cell bars tightly hearing then creak. As I looked at Kris, I cpild feel her blood lust in the air, I could see her sadness and frustration.
"Brother, why is she acting like a animal?" Asked Aislinne.
"Well." I said scratching my head before I felt somethin covers left eye.
"Alexis?" Asked aislinne.
"Hello aislinne hope your doing well, mind if you?" Asked Alexis smiling. Aislinne nodded as her latex tentacles let go of Joshs waist. Alexis smiled and wrapped his tightly around joshs waist.
"Can you not?!" I shouted embarrassed.
"Its your fault for kissing me, I want pay back." Said alexis. I sigh and pull his hand off face turning around.
"It was on the forehead, i-i was just making sure you were sound asleep." I spoke embarrassed. I heard a loud growl. Aislinne looked at Alexis.
"Who bit kris?" Asked aislinne.
"Oh I did, she wanted to become a vampire." Explaimed Alexis as he pulled moved closer to Josh, as I backed into a wall, I felt his hand touch my ear, before sniffing my neck.
"You smell so nice." Alexis spoke.
"Can you not do this in front of ais-mmm" I said blushing as Alexis interrupted me by kissing me on the lips. I pulled away gasping softly.
"Hey, I was talking." I said flustered.
"Oh? Did you want more?" Alexis said smiling.
"You wish." I said disgusted, I sighed.
"Normally why royals bite into "normal" people they are fine, but if their body rejects their vampire transfusion, like with Kris, they become a little feral." I spoke, pulling a lighter from pocket feeling Alexis pushy hands against the wall behind me gripping the lighter between my hands.
"Drop it." Said alexis staring directly at me. Aislinne looked shocked at Alexis. I smiled and slammed my head against his pushing him back with the impact, as their wasn't a scratch on him, my heaf bleeds slightly. As I reach into my pocket for cigarettes, I feel something wrap tightly around my wrist. I glance seeing the nursers tail around my wrist.
"You two annoy me." I said as blood dripped down my head hitting the floor, for a second, I felt Kris bloodlust peak. As I loosen my hand on my cigarettes in my pocket the nurser growls.
"I'm letting go." I said dropping the lighter from my hand, as the lighter hit the floor, the nurser let go of wrist purring against my neck. I sat down on the floor letting blood run down my head to my neck. A few minutes went by in silence before I heard footsteps. I didnt bother looking up, I closed my left eye, and set both of my hands on the stone floor. As I felt someone wrapping something around my head. I felt a familiar presence.
"As quick as always." Spoke Alexis.
"I live to serve my young lord, young master." Spoke Zara.
"Young lord do you wish to stand?" Asked Zara.
"No, deal with Kris with Alexis and aislinne." I spoke standing up opening my left eye.
"You shouldn't move young lord." Spoke Zara.
"Worry about your master ONLY." I said feeling temperamental.
"Running away from me again." Spoke Alexis.
"Like you did when they ripped my tentacles from my skull?" I asked.
".........." Alexis stayed silent. I walked up to Alexis Alexis handed him the nurser and pink tentacle.
"Keep them, I rather be alone right now." I said before taking leave from the dungeon.