A gentle touch

As I sit against the bed I could feel Alexis moving in his sleep, I looked down at him, then went back to reading my book. I heard a loud knock. Alexis stirred in his sleep.
"Come in." I spoke reading.
"Do you always wear clothes to bed?" Asked a voice.
"Keeps him, from getting grabbie, what do you want now, kris?" I asked.
"Did you always act like this?" Asked Kris. I saw the door open, and saw Nina, her hair tentacles sway wrapping around kris's body wrapping slowly around kris's neck.
"Mistress?" Said Kris blushing.
"What do I owe, the pleasure of having the princess in my room?" I asked in a impolite way.
"Hm, just came to check in you two." Said Nina licking kris's neck as her eyes turn red. I feel Alexis tentacles wake up the nurser and pink tentacle on Alexis pillow, they whined and crawl over Alexis.
"Liar, what do you want?" I asked looking at her.
"Simple, I want to know, why alexis loves you so much." Said Nina.
Kris looked at Nina worried.
" I don't know." I said pushing my hand against his face before he sat up quickly pulling my face into his chest.
"Why do you want to know?" Asked Alexis gripping joshs back.
"Kris wants to know." Said Nina as her hair tentacles were pressed up against Kris thighs and waist, partially around Kris neck. I look up at Alexis, he looks serious at Kris and Nina.
"I've loved josh since we were children." Alexis spoke.
"Dont be so blunt!?" I yelled embarrassed. Alexis smiled and kissed Josh on the lips.
"Aw." Said Kris and Nina.
"I told you not to do that in front of people." As I finished Alexis kissed me on the lips again.
"Would you quit it?!" I said flustered.
"You knew I was gonna do it again?" Asked Alexis. I sigh flustered and move away from Alexis as I sat up, I felt Alexis hair tentacles pull me back I to Alexis chest, I feel his hair tentacles wrap tightly around my thighs as Alexis put his hands under thighs.
"Seems the girls are rather clingy this morning." Said alexis smiling. I blush hard and rest my head against Alexis chest.
"Hehe." Giggled Alexis happily.
"Yours guys relationship seems one sided." Said Kris as her mistress Nina sat down making Kris sit on her lap.
"I could say the same, of you two." Said alexis smiling moving Josh onto his lap pulling joshs head against his neck. As Alexis does, I feel his hair tentacles swaying around my thighs.
"Touch my "area" and I'll make sure you'll never be able to touch me again." I said hostile.
"Baby, your gonna make them cry." Said alexis. Kris and Nina watched.
"I'm not their fucking unlimited supply." I said bitter.
"Baby, they just love you." Alexis reassured.
"Yeah......right." I said as tears swelled up in my left eye.
"Baby?" Asked Alexis.
"I'm fine." I said clearing my shakened voice, wiping my left eye.
"Baby, you know they didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Said alexis.
".........." I stayed silent and moved off his lap.
I looked down, then at Alexis.
"I h-have things to do." I said as I slowly moved, I felt something grab my wrist.
"Baby, they are sorry, they didn't mean to upset you." Said alexis.
"Yeah......right." I said gripping my fist.
"Hm?" Asked Kris.
".........." I stayed quiet and got up, and grabbed my scrap wrapping it around my neck, leaving the room slamming the door hard behind me. As I walked I could feel my chest ache. I wanted him to be honest, but, I know I'll never get it, it'd always they didn't mean it, or I'm sorry,I'm so tired, so very tired of excuses. As I walked down the hall, I could see the king and queen talking with some guards, one dressed in commander armor, with a claymore on the knights back.
"Oh, josh your awake?" Asked the Queen.
"I've been up since 4am." I spoke, closing my left eye.
"You dont need to do that Josh, you have noble blood in your veins." Spoke the Queen. I opened my eyes.
"I don't care, what you call it, I'll always be a commoner." I said in a hostile tone.
One of the knights pushed me to the floor.
"Show some respect." Said the knight. The commander smacked him.
"You moron!, you realize that's the royal families head doctor, his father's was Maxwell." Said the commander knight.
"Oh my god!" Spoke the knight. As I got up, the commander knight got a glimpse under my hair noticing my right eye was blind.
"I'm very sorry." Spoke the commander knight.
"Not a big deal." I said.
"You need to get better sleep." Spoke the king as his hair tentacles rubbed up against my face lovingly.
"Your majesty, I'm ok." I said flustered.
"Haha....ah, you mean very much to our family josh." Spoke the king.
"I wouldn't go that far, besides my dad would of been far better than me, besides........it's nothing, ima go outside for a bit." I said.
"Let one of my men go with you." Spoke the commander knight.
"I'd rather get hit by a bus." I spoke leaving outside.