Dark Elves

As I slept I felt something whining against me followed by soft whispers.

"Girls quiet down you'll wake up joshy." Alexis said softly. I smiled and turned on my side seeing him get dressed into his royal clothing, white gloves that covered his hands and arms, hugging his silky skin, with gold braces around his arms and hands. Wore a top that didn't hide his feminine body, for a prince it exposed his nipples and most of his chest and stomach decorated with dazzling green emeralds, with gold piercing that squeezed his pink nipples, but to be fair to them that's just how their royals dressed, his bottom was that of a cloth more like, it covered just his privates exposing his pale skin and thighs. Their was gold and emerald pieces adorned along the cloth that he wore with strings of small pieces of gold, that wrapped around his thighs and waist. He wore a choker, a gold, sturdy thing, was made from the strongest gold adorned with emeralds of course, and lastly his prince crown had, a very princess like feature wrapping around the forehead all the way to the back of his head, but for his kind, it expressed how beautiful, and lovely, his features are.

"Oh love did I wake you?" Alexis asked placing his hand against my right cheek rubbing under my right eye. I smiled softly and pushed his hand away from my cheek.
"Sorry you had to be with someone as imperfect like me" I said softly, I felt his hair tentacles wrap around my waist whining.
"They are very thirsty love, but later they'll want lots, besides it was my fault you were in that state." Alexis said before leaving and slamming the door hard behind him. As I sat up I heard the door open again, I didn't look up I just felt something wet press against my neck as I zoned.

"You need to take better care of yourself." Said a voice as I looked up I saw Zara. I stayed silent and got up as I went to grab my pants, Zara stopped me and sat me down on Alexis bed pulling the oants on me, and putting a black long sleeve on me, I glanced seeing a black silky choker in his hand. I closed my left eye and felt him wrap it around my neck gently, as it was around my neck, I zoned again.

Is this owner ship? Is this for being not worth anything? Am I a slave to Alexis, and the royals now?

"Young lord, the king and queen wish to see you I shall take my leave." Zara said before leaving as I got up from Alexis bed I pressed my feet down feeling chains on my legs, but they weren't connected. As I walked out of Alexis room the chains, let out a beautiful chime noise, as I walked into the main hall, I bowed dow, and felt the chains were no longer on my legs.

"Good morning your grace, you wished to see me?" I asked softly.

"The new Dark elven Royals seem to have adjusted to their new homes here." Explained the queen." As kept silent I breathed out softly through my lips.
"Cut to the chase." I demanded feeling rather hostile, towards the King and Queen.

"We wish you to give examine them, my guards have informed me of you still walking barefoot at least have one of our small baby hair tentacles around ur ankle." Proposed the king. I hesitated to respond.

"Isnt this black choker enough?" I questioned. The queen giggled softly.

I stayed silent keeping my left eye closed.

"That is just a small part, I know you think it's strange but that just shows someone of the royals has marked you, usually, the one who marked you would have put several things, ornaments on your body, necklace, ring, bracelets, choker, and a ofsorted of different valuables." Explained the Queen with a smile on her face.

"How do you know how far the marking is?" I asked opened my left eye looking at the Queen.

"Easy when we first mark our partners our we have sex with them, next we kiss them uncontrollably, then our hair tentacles take our partners seed, but seems my son missed the last part." Explained the queen.