Onigashima

Nina woke up to hear the maids outside cleaning, she sat up and saw her hair tentacles holding Kris down as they sucked on her tongue. Kris moaned as her tentacles swayed happily.
"You seem to be in a good mood girls. Still waiting for your opportunity to make Josh yours?" Nina asked. Kris tentacles nodded as Nina's hair tentacles had their fill they set Kris down on her feet.

Nina got up and stretched her hair tentacles grab a one piece dress with gold and silver drums putting it on her with gold underwear.
"Mind waking up Josh for me." Said Nina. Kris nodded and knocked on joshs door.
"Mmmmf!" I said. Kris walked in and saw Sakurai holding onto Josh sucking on his tongue intensely. Kris tentacles come from under her and grabbed Sakurai.
"Now, now, Sakurai you mustn't be so rough." Said Kris setting her down next to Josh. Kris's tentacles lick their lips. Kris pulls on them.
"Girls, stop, you had lots of taste yesterday, besides we have to get going soon." Said Kris.
As I sat up, I felt Lucy and the nurser sleeping across my body.
"They seem happy." Said Kris as her tentacles grabbed Josh and picked him up, kris noticed joshs pants were burned off from last night, and blushed.
"Aw, you want me already." Said Kris giggling.
"This is your tentacles fault for melting my pants." I say embarrassed. Kris smiles and sees her tentacles cupping joshs balls.
"Girls stop." Said Kris setting joshs back down on the bed. Lucy wakes up and grabs josh yanking him close wrapping around his stomach purring.
"Hehe, he's so clingy." Said Kris.
"Ima go shower real quick." I spoke taking off my shirt, kris sees burns, scars, and stitches across joshs body.
Kris tentacles push against joshs face.
"Hm? Oh these, just uh.....hm...ah....their just old injuries that happened." I spoke.
"The girls wanna wash you." Said Kris.
"Fine." I said as I ran a hot bath, insat down on a chair. I felt Kris tentacles press against the burns across my back.
"Why?" Asked Kris.
"It was after my hair tentacles were ripped from my head, they said I needed to be taught a lesson, so they burned me." I spoke as the water filled the tub, I felt kris tentacles pick me up and slowly place me down in the hot water. Kris's tentacles grabbed a shampoo bottle, and poured some on joshs head, and began scrubbing his hair, kris noticed how soft joshs hair was.
"Do you shower often?" Asked Kris. I hugged myself.
"No, it's been 8 months since last I did, I'm disgusting, trash." I spoke. Kris hair tentacles pulled joshs arms off himself and kissed his cheek before pouring water on his head washing the shampoo out of his hair. Kris tentacles glanced seeing the torn flesh from the back of joshs head and drains the water down and wraps around josh grabbing the soap.
"Its ok." I say grabbing onto the soap, kris's tentacles wrapped tightly around my neck and arm. As I let go her tentacles push against my thighs.
"They wanna." Said Kris.
"Go ahead." I said I felt them push under my thighs forming hands pushing under my thighs firmly gripping thighs. As I feel her tentacles wash my body, I feel them stop aty lower half.
"I-i." Said Kris.
"I don't mind." I said. Kris tentacles rub soap in their hands before rubbing their soap covered tentacles around joshs balls and dick, running the soap covered tentacles around joshs butt and hips. As they finish, kris looks at me surprised.
"Why did you let them?" Asked Kris.
"Why, I don't have anything to hide, they've had a taste of me, if they and you are serious, I'll let them touch me." I said as they poured hot water on me again. Her tentacles picked josh up holding onto him by his thighs. As water dripped onto the floor her tentacles grabbed a towel and started to dry him off. Kris remembered this, this is the way he was with Alexis, let him taste and touch where he wanted, but, my tentacles have t claimed him yet. As Kris set Josh on the bathroom counter her tentacles formed another hand pressing it against his face.
"I don't want you, letting others pick you up but me, nurser, Lucy, or the girls." Said Kris.
"Afraid of something?" I ask. I felt the tentacles formed hands grip my thighs more.
"They want to claim you." Said Kris as her tentacles wrapped around joshs, legs, waist, arms and neck.
"Kris." Said Nina behind the bathroom door.
"Yes mistress?" Said Kris.
"I'll be waiting at the limo." Said Nina.
"Yes mistress." Said Kris.
"It'll be thr same as the previous mark, only difference is, if you try cheating or do anything to change how you feel about me, the pain WILL kill me." I spoke. Kris eyes widen.
"My body is weak, kris, I already have one mark that failed, if you mark me as well, if you do regret it, I could die, so don't claim me. I'm not worth it." I said pushing her away from me getting off the counter.
"How do you know it would kill you?" Asked Kris as her tentacles grabbed Josh by his legs.
"Its more of a guess." I said.
"You dont know for sure, your just trying to scare me and my tentacles." Said Kris as she took a step towards Josh.
"Your lying, the girls can tell, your scared of them." Said Kris.
"It'll end just like the last one." I spoke Kris kissed Josh on the lips her tentacles formed hands holding onto joshs thighs firmly. I break the kiss for a second before Kris pulls me back in kissing me French kissing me. I pull away again.
"Stop it........" I said panting ting flustered.
"Never I'll make you mine." Said Kris Co tinting her advance kissing joshs again sucking on his tongue pushing her tongue against his. Kris pulls away for a second and as josh was gonna push her away her tentacles catch his hands holding them above his head kissing his neck.
"Ah, stop....mmmmmmm!!" I said panting.
"No, i want lots." Said Kris as she pulled him out of the bathroomsitting on the bed setting josh on her lap kissing him more passionately French kissing him more, more aggressively. Kris hears josh moan and her tentacles wrap around his waist. As she pulls away, I pant heavily.
"Now, it's the girls turn." Kris said laying joshs down and her tentacles immediately push into joshs mouth he moved his head to the side, and they wrap around joshs stomach, legs, arms neck and hips, they form a cock and push into his butt thrusting fast. I moan and squirm Kris sees how forcefully her tentacles are and as they cum in joshs mouth and butt, they pull put of each at the same time, as cum leaks put of joshs butt, they kiss his neck gently.
"Ah, don't kiss their...mmmmmm." I moan gripping the bed.
"Almost done girls." Said Kris as they cum all over joshs body, a purple tentacle tattoo appears on joshs neck, but keeps extending down joshs next along his left arm, she notices the tentacle tattoo wrap around his arm down to his ring finger.
"You know the finishing touches right girls." Asked kris. Kris's tentacles grab two silver rings and place on joshs left hand and thr others around his dick, the one on his dick is special as it expands to let him release cum.
"Your ours now, I'm sorry they cummed in your butt, but they had to, to claim you, you accept them, they felt it inside of you." Kris said. I pant heavily, as indo I felt two hands open my butthole up letting the cum run put.
"Ah...." I said panting.
"Now mine can control your vody temperature, they want to lay eggs in you, but it won't he now." Said Kris. As I sat up, I felt her tentacles put a long sleeve on me along with sweat on me.
"Your gonna regret claiming me." I spoke. Kris smiles amd kisses me on the lips licking my tongue before pulling her lips away.
"On the contrary, now I have a husband, who I can love, as mistress has said, and now my tentacles can lay eggs in someone, she loves." Said Kris.
"God my head." I said gripping my head.
"Seems you need more musk." Said Kris.
"Y-yeah." I said opening my mouth, kris's tentacles kiss my neck before pushing into my mouth pushing it musk throughout my system.
"I'll carry you." Said Kris as she picked up Josh. As she carried him outside Nina noticed a ring on joshs left hand.
"Did the girls make the decision or did you?" Asked Nina.
"We both did, after all, we both lust after him." Said Kris as she opened the door getting inside the limo beside Nina. Nina glanced and smiled.
"What about the nurser and lucy?" Asked Nina.
"I've decided to put them inside me when we get back." Said Kris. Nina giggles and points and Kris quickly pulls her tentacles from joshs mouth.
"I'm so sorry baby." Said Kris as she didn't reali,even her tentacles were still pushing their musk through his body.
"You alright josh?" Asked Nina.
"I'll manage." I said wanting to sit down, kris's tentacles shook no and wrapped tighter around joshs thighs pulling him closer to Kris, I put my arms around her neck and buried my face against her neck.
"Seems they are enjoying him." Said Nina.
"Well they did cum inside of him." Said Kris blushing.
"Did they ask?" Asked Nina. Kris looked down and her tentacles shook terrified.
Nina sighed.
"Most men don't get cummed in you NEED to be more understanding or someone else will take him, as you took him from alexis." Explained Nina.
"Its alright Nina, I trust kris." I said not moving my head. Nina smiled.
"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to be insensitive." Said Kris upset.
"Its not a big deal." I said. As the limo stopped I got off Kris and opened the door for Nina and Kris. Nina smiles getting out and Kris gets out and leans in, and I put my finger against her lips.
"Its alright Kris, cmon." I said grabbing her hand leading her onto a small jet. As I walk in, I see Nina laying on a couch. As I walk and sit down in a chair Kris sits on my lap facing me.
"Really Kris, it's alright." I said.
"Theirs a bed in the back kris." Said Nina.
"Good." Said Kris.
"Go take a nap." I say looking at Kris.
"Yeah." Said Kris getting up walking to the back. I breath out.
"You seem stressed." Said Nina.
"She doesn't have to ask, as long as they are happy that's good enough for me." I explain.
"Your too naive josh." Said Nina.
"Who cares." I said, I hear sobbing sounds coming from the back, I get up and walk to the back seeing Kris crying in her sleep, her tentacles twitching around in her stomach showing bulges as they move around. I walk over to Kris and put my hand on her stomach, and her tentacles come out from her pussy looking at me.
"Stressed out?" I ask, kris tentacles grab me, I hop onto the bed and pull Kris in-between my legs and put her head on my chest. Kris puts her hands on my back gripping me as her tentacles wrap around my legs forming hands holding into my thighs. My heart beats fast. Kris opens her eyes and hears joshs heart beating.
"Im" Said Kris.
"Its alright Kris, I'm not mad, just try to calm down." I spoke.
"I wanna kiss." Said kris as tears ran down her face.
"As long as your girls don't try getting sexual with me here." I said, kris smiles and quickly flips me on my back and gets on top of me kissing me, putting my hand on her breasts, I blush and kiss back, as we kiss Kris's tentacles lick my neck, I blush kissing her, but she breaks the kiss licking my neck also.
"Mmmmm, I thought you said you wanted to kiss." I spoke as my face is red.
"I never said where." Said Kris. I blush and push her back a little panting.
"Hehe, your ur so cute." Said Kris smiling as her tentacles swayed. I pushed her down and licked her neck and her tentacles wrapped around my waist tightly, as I licked up akd down her neck, her tentacles kissed joshs face. I giggled and kissed her tentacles back, and they blushed pushing me away a little.
"Dont be such a tease." Said Kris.
"Yeah, your one to talk." I say getting off her. Kris quickly grabs me and smiles.
"Uh?" I ask.
"Hehe." Said Kris as her tentacles grabbed my waist. As I turn on my stomach kris's tentacles flip me back on back.
"Cmon don't be so embarrassed they just wanna taste lots of you." Said Kris.
"Taste what?" Asked Nina.
"Mistress?!" Said Kris embarrassed.
"We are here now, it's late so we will be staying at a hotel nearby come on." Said Nina as her tentacles grabbed Josh picking him up by his thighs.
"Mistress, I'm supposed to hold him." Said kris.
"Its just til we get to the hotel." Said Nina as she and Kris got in the limo with me on Nina's lap. I see Nina's hair tentacles sway and look at me.
"Uh?" I ask. Nina smiles and her tentacles rub against joshs face.
"Mistress." Said Kris getting antsy.
"Haha, your so cute." Said Nina kissing Kris on the cheek. Kris blushed and looked at josh.
"Can I have my darling back?" Asked Kris. Nina nodded. Kris's tentacles came out and grabbed joshs pulling him on her lap quickly wrapping around his thighs and rubbing against his face.
"Hehe, they habe gotten rather attached." I said flustered.
"Aw, that's so adorable, they gonna wanna ravish you soon." Said Nina.
"Oh stop it, besides I don't have much to offer." I said waving my hand side to side. I feel something grab my arms and raise them above my head.
"Darling, keep talking like that, and I'll make you sleep alone." Said Kris.
"I'm fine with that, I'll probably get better sleep." I say. Kris's tentacles whine and kissed neck endearingly.
"Hehe, more like you two couldn't sleep without me now." I giggle blushing.
As the limo stops I feel Kris grab me by my thighs and pick me up getting out of the limo, I see her tentacles go back inside of her. As Kris amd Nina check in, I sit in a chair waiting. I look at a plant and pet it, it moves.
"Hm, a baby one huh, it's tentacles come out of the pot and poke me, I smile and pat it. It sways happily.
"Making friends darling." Said Kris.
"Not really just being polite." I said getting up. Kris smiles amd kisses lips. I blush and she kisses me again.
"Cmon love birds." Said Nina. As I walked behind Kris I looked around seeing tentacle plants everywhere.
"This place is quote decorated with tentacles everywhere." I comment.
"Its a spa for people to relax in tentacles habe become quote popular as of late." Said Nina.
"Thats surprising given how much sexual assault has gone up." I spoke. As Nina dn Kris walked into the room, I followed behind and felt kris grab me and hold face.
"Eh?" I say. Kris kisses josh pushing him on the bed pushing her hands against his kissing him deeply, showing tongue pushing her tongue around his.
"Kris, what have I told you about using tongue, your not kissing a girl." Said Nina. Kris stops and Kris sees her and joshs drool from their lips as she pulls away.
"I'll kiss him how I want he's mine now." Said Kris as she licked joshs neck. I blush and turn my head.
"Why did you want to come here?" Asked Nina.
"Simple, my father talked about onigashima very happily, so, I wanted to see why." I said putting my hands on kris's back. Kris looks down at Josh blushing slightly.
"I wanna kiss more." Said Kris. I nodded. As Kris pushes her nose against mine, I look into her eyes.
"Hold it." Said Nina as her tentacles wrapped around kris.
"Mistress, this is embarrassing." Said Kris as her tentacles pressed against Nina's.  I sit up, seeing Nina's tentacles pull Kris on her lap.
"What do you want nina?" I asked.
"Oh, your being rather aggressive doc." Said Nina.
"I don't care about that tentacle at onigashima, you can have IT for all I care." I spoke.
"Hm, interesting." Said Nina. I sigh and get up.
"Ima just gets own room." I say disgusted leaving the room slamming the door shut, as I walk out of the room, I bump into a stranger.
"Sorry." I said walking off.