AND IM BACK (LOL) QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?

Hey guyssssssss!!!!! Glad to see y'all! Hope yer all doing great?

(please read through: some important notes and details will be provided)

Soooooo I came to tell you guys that "Yes! I will not discontinue the book!"

Now why? You see, I was going through some shits, my thinking shut down, and most importantly, I was fucking lazy and demotivated. This being my first book, for me personally, is trash and fucking cringy even for my damn self. So I thought people probably cringe and hate me for writing this kinda shit!

BUT!!!! Looking at all your lovely comments and support, I couldnt disappoint you guys. I started this, so if there are people out there willing to read, I will continue to write it till the end!

I discussed my plot, the climax and how im gona end this book, with a friend of mine, since iv had it all planned since the beginning of this book and she gave me a good review on it, and it made me feel better and seeing how y'all lovelies waiting and willing to read, i cant help but feel extremely motivated.

AND SO IM GONNA CONTINUE WHERE I LEFT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK MY EXAMS SINCE IM PRETTY SURE IM GETTING ALOT OF MOTIVATION BECAUSE FINAL EXAMS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

Writing dialogues are really difficult for me and all my time is spent writing dialogues to be honest. Its hard to come up with words that fit the situation cause Im really bad at holding conversations even in real life. So yes, dialogues will take time to process but the updates shall be given to you in about 2-3 days probably and so during these few days im willing to answer your confusions or any questions, regarding me, or the book, or the characters or what not. I will answer all the answerable questions. I say answerable because honestly, I dont even know what I dont know. You can leave your questions, both in the comments and you can also send me a message. I make sure to read every single one everytime ^_^

For today I want to provide you guys with some fun facts or say self made facts in the books which might also help you guys bring out ideas of questions which you guys might want to ask. Haahah so do read it!

ALSO THEY ARE ONLY FROM THE CHAPTERS SO FAR

#1
So this is about how the guys in the book fell in love with us. Alright so some of you might be confused as to how they fell in love or might just be thinking 'this book is trash, how can all the guys love us all of a sudden'. So yeah for that matter, im gona explain:

First of all Bakugou. Yes, the romance feels kinda rushed but I made it that way. Love between us and Bakugou wasn't new. We were already in love way back as you have seen in the book. The reapperance, the sudden encounter and also the situations we faced  triggered the already existing love between us.

Seconly, Shigaraki. Ok this is kinda stupid I should say, but the reason I made Shigaraki fall in love with us is cause of our own uniqueness. Shigaraki is already kinda weird to be honest (shigaraki stans, no hate please, i like him too), so when he fought us, unlike the others, we were different with a little bit of evil mixed in us. He found it amusing that a girl could keep him at his toes and not only that we beat his entire group single handedly. Now if I were him, I'd be impressed too. So as weird as he is, he liked the fact that we were different and strong enough to beat him. And so He is the one that likes our evil side, accepted and loved us exactly the way we are, good or bad. I needed someone to stay by my evil side and henceforth i chose him.

Now, moving on to Todoroki and Kaminari. Their side of the story is quite simple. Kaminari is a flirt and a pervert so yeah, any girl is an OK for him as long as she is attractive. His love for us is not really deep or true. Its just attraction to be precise. For Todoroki, its simply, plain ol'  LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! Cause why not, everyone deserves love. He is such a cute fluff ball i cannot leave him out. He deserves love.  With his stoic kinda character I didn't really wana give him a detailed kinda love cause he wouldnt really be into this (just my personal thought) . So I made him the fluffy character who had a  love at first sight and works to protect his love and works hard not to lose the feelings of love.

#2

Ok so next is the age? Im not sure how to go about explaining this but yeah, what i wanted to say is that the characters are not as young as they are in the actual manga/anime.
This book might contain smut, maybe or maybe not. So obviously I cannot go about making smut with kids. This is why I always put up pictures of Bakugou in the chapters. Now aint the Bakugou in the pictures such a fine man? Lol
I dont really know how education system works for the other places but in our place, we do 10th grade, then furthur go on till 12th grade, then only move on to other specific fields of study which we choose which is usually at the age of 17-19. So i made it like the students of UA have already completed their education and moved on to the academy for heroes. So yes, by the time they are in the course/graduate they are already legal! Hahaha they are not minors. I should have explained this earlier but the thought never crossed my mind.
(But fact be told, age doesnt really matter to me. Many of my anime ships are kinda illegal lol)

#3

OK so this one is kinda important because this is about our character. If you have read the book completely so far, you will know that we are different from the rest of the people. For this matter, im not trying to make ourselves completely different, like its from a whole different fantasy anime. Yes, I do agree that it looks that way, but I made our character that way with Tokoyami and Ojiro in mind. These two characters are as you know,  are also kinda different from the others. Tokoyami has a crow looking head and Ojiro has a tail. It is completely normal in the series. So likewise, our character is also just a mutation of a dragon because of our real father. What makes us so different is because of the contrast in the quirks of our parents. Light and dark, hero and villain, mixed together creating the ultimate spawn. Our body is unable to carry the huge load and henceforth goes berserk. So yes, there is nothing different about us, we are also completely normal My Hero Academia character with a quirk. I hope you understand. The society is cruel, always making a huge deal out of small things so yeah, i just put that into consideration while writing our character. (I hate bullying, and im fully against it).

Hmmm... I guess thats about done. Im pretty sure there are some stuffs im missing out but i cant remember them at the moment. So do leave your questions. Il answer them. Thank you so much for staying with me and reading through... Thank you all so much!