Chapter 16

(Before you go on with the story, I want you guys to think of a nick name n/n. Eg Katsuki's n/n is Kacchan)

***

Everyone was dismissed and the next day was declared a holiday for the students to recover. Bakugou was worried about y/n because he never saw her after he left. The Heroes informed him that she was fine and that she was in the hospital with Aizawa. He was glad that y/n was safe but there was something still bothering him and he couldn't get it out of his head but soon enough, all the fatigue and the mixed feelings from the day caught up and he drifted off to sleep.

***

"Because of my eye...my left eye...they call me the beast."
"The beast? Here, show me your face, dont be scared, I promise I wont run away."
The girl slowly and shyly raised her face and looked him in the eye. She saw the look of shock on his face and looked away.
"Dont look away. You have really pretty eyes and a very beautiful face."
"I-Im beautiful?" The girl asked bashfully.
"Yes you are, so have a little confidence in yourself. Im Katsuki. Lets be friends?"
"Katsuki? The girl thought for a while." Kacchan...yes, thats it! Lets be friends Kacchan" she said so smiling, happy to have found someone to call friend.
"Kacchan?"
"Yes! I'd like to call you Kacchan since you're going to be my first friend. You dont like it?"
"No, its not like that! Its just...Im not used to it.Im not really into this kind of stuff but i guess its alright if its you."
The girl gave the biggest closed eye smile which immediately sent a blush over his face.
"Well... since you didn't actually give me your name in particular, how about i call you n/n? Sounds ok?"
The girl looked shocked and remained silent at first but it was replaced with a sad smile and she nodded yes.
"Mmh... I love it! Nobody has ever called me anything apart from the beast.It makes me really happy having someone call me by a name. Thank you so much!"
"Hehe! No problem! So we're going to be really good friends forever ok?"
"Alright! Forever no matter what!"