Chapter 22

*Day 2 of the halloween fest. This chapter is exciting... Why? Cause I spent a lot of time writing this. I skipped the cavalry battle because I didn't feel it WaS important but if you want me to, I can always do it at a later time. Do have fun reading it*

******

The final stage of the festival, the one-on-one combat had begun and the first battle between Midoriya and Shinsou was about to start.

"All the best out there Deku. I know you can do it" you tried to motivate the shy guy who seemed nervous.

"Mmh. Thank you y/n. I'll try my best."

"That's the spirit. I hope I get to face off with you"

THE TWO STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN THE CURRENT MATCH ARE NOW ASKED TO ENTER THE BATTLEFIELD!

"Me too. Well that's my cue. I'll be heading out now."

You watched Midoriya with worry as he walked out. You had gotten close to him ever since the time you guys talked about the past and you also did not feel very good about the boy Shinsou. He was a very mysterious person and you had no idea what he was capable of. The only thing you could do for Midoriya was to watch and hope for the best.

As Midoriya and Shinsou entered the stadium, the crowd cheered immensely. Shinsou seemed to be saying something to Midoriya and the match began but as soon as Midoriya exchanged words with Shinsou, he froze and came to a full stop.

"No Midoriya, I told you! I warned you!" Ojiro seemed to panic.

"What happened to Deku? Why isn't he moving? Will he be alright?" You questioned worriedly.

Ojiro explained what happened at the Human-Cavalry battle and you got an idea of what Shinsou's quirk was. He could brainwash people just by making them talk to him and Midoriya had fallen prey to it. He was now walking out of the bounds as per Shinsou's orders. He was in trouble and even though you knew you couldn't do anything, you didn't want to just give up.

"DEKU! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE! NOT LIKE THIS!" you shouted even before realizing what you just did, but for some reason, your classmates joined in.

"MIDORIYA ! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM UP"

"MIDORIYA! YOU PROMISED TO WIN THIS FOR ME!"

"DEKU C'MON YOU CAN DO IT!"

WHATS THIS? CLASS 1A SEEMS TO BE CHEERING FOR THEIR CLASSMATE MIDORIYA! BUT WILL IT WORK? MIDORIYA SEEMS TO BE SLOWLY APPROACHING HIS END!