Chapter 24

Bakugou's POV:

"Shit! I actually thought I was going to die"

"You will be, if you don't concentrate. As soon as you entered the battlefield, the match has begun" Todoroki shouted at Bakugou and attacked him with a wave of Ice.

"Damn you half n half! I don't have time to play around"

"If I win this, y/n will be mine. So you better fight me seriously." Todoroki kept attacking Bakugou with his Ice. Bakugou managed a few attacks to protect himself and tried to get out, but Todoroki wasn't going to be a disadvantaged target like Tokoyami. He wasn't letting go of his target and if Bakugou had any chances of leaving, it was to fight him for real.

"Fuck you! N/n could be in danger right now and if anything happens to her, she belongs to neither of us! Get that in your fucking head"

"You think I didn't ask? I asked about y/n's situation and All Might himself said she's fine with Aizawa! So stop trying to escape and start fighting me seriously."

"As much as I hate to admit that I look up to him, that man is hiding something...Don't you see? And like you're one to tell me to get serious. You're just using half of your powers to fight me. Doesn't that just mean your love for n/n is halfhearted? I don't have lame petty half assed feelings like yours nor do I have time to deal with you. I need to find n/n because unlike yours, my feelings are real!" Bakugou once again tried to get out of the battlefield but was stopped by Todoroki's huge Ice attack which he previously used on Sero.

"Half assed? You think I'd be fighting here with you for some half assed feelings I have for a girl who's already taken? I love y/n with everything I've got and this fight is for her! To make her mine!" Todoroki's face was full of frustration. It was the first time anyone had seen him that way. He seemed pissed and now even his other half was ablaze. He was now using his side which he had sealed for so long.

"I don't care what you think or what your feelings are. I love n/n more than Anyone else. No one can love n/n more than I do! And that is exactly why I have to go and protect her." Bakugou stood up and started blasting off, but only to be hit by a huge blast which left the battlefield covered in smoke once again.

THAT WAS AN EXTREMELY HUGE AND POWERFUL FIRE BLAST FROM TODOROKI. CAN BAKUGOU WITHSTAND THAT ATTACK?

The smoke cleared out And Todoroki could be seen standing in the battlefield while Bakugou lay flat on the ground, out of bounds.

BAKUGOU WHO PLACED FIRST IN ALL THE EVENTS IS OUT OF BOUNDS! TODOROKI WINS! I GUESS EVEN THE EXPLOSION HIMSELF COULDN'T TAKE THE HUGE BLAST! AND WITH THIS, WE HAVE THE WINNER FOR THIS YEAR'S UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!!

"Do you understand that y/n now belongs to me? I know you could've countered that attack but you didn't."

Bakugou slowly stood up from where he lay. He made his way into the halls while answering Todoroki without even looking at him. "If this was the only way I could stop fighting and get out of that shit trap hole, so be it! You won the bet, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter as long as I can find n/n and know she's fine and anyway I have no intention of winning if she's not here with me.She is my only priority."

Todoroki simply stood there in silence with his head held down while the entire crowd cheered for his victory.

*A little Time skip*

"What the fuck are you saying?" Bakugou asked angrily.

"Its the truth. Y/n went missing after her match with Shiozaki. Aizawa has gone out to look for her but is yet to return"

What? After her battle with Shiozaki? That's right before my battle with Tokoyami. She was supposed to come back from the washroom and watch me fight! Where could she go?

The sudden fear that Bakugou felt before returned again. "But why...why would you lie to me? Why would you say she was fine?"

All Might had a very sad look on his face. "This festival is your only chance to ensure your future as a hero. We cannot risk it because of our incompetence as heroes. Matters regarding with y/n are confidential for now and so that was the only thing we could do"

Bakugou had an outburst and now tears were overflowing his face "I don't care! I don't fucking care! How many times do I have to tell everyone that I don't fucking care about anything else if it has nothing to do with n/n. The only reason I'm here to be a hero today is because of n/n. Why would all this happen!"

Bakugou was shattered into pieces. He could no longer keep his emotions in check and he simply walked off to who knows where. As Bakugou walked off with his overwhelming emotions, he couldn't notice a dual hair-coloured boy kneeling on the ground with tears trickling down his face.

"No! What did I just overhear! No way its True! Y/n is missing? I felt something was wrong but I ignored it because the only thing on my mind was to make her mine but this? I knew I should have listened to Bakugou. Why? Why? Why? What should I do?" Todoroki was a complete mess. He was scared and he hated the situation and even more than that, he hated himself.

*Time Skip*

Classes commenced but it was not like usual. There was always a feeling of emptiness lingering around and Bakugou seemed to be more ticked off than usual while Todoroki had grown way too cold (not literally but psychologically). The classes by now had come to know about y/n's disappearance and could only hope she would return soon. When All Might tried to raise the morale of the students, Aizawa entered the class with the most unreadable expression which shocked everyone.
"What happened to n/n? Where is she?" Bakugou inquired as soon as he saw Aizawa.
"Is she alright?" Joined Todoroki and the class soon joined in as well with several worried questions.

"Y/n was kidnapped by the League of Villains." Aizawa finally spoke up.

"She what?"
"Doesn't that mean she's in trouble?"
"Shouldn't we go save her?"
The class once again started to worry.

"She..." Aizawa trailed off, leaving the class in silence. Though he seemed indifferent, this was hard for him and everyone knew that he was hurting inside more than anyone could imagine. Y/n was after all raised as his daughter.

"She was kidnapped and saving her was the plan, however she is fine. The League of Villains did not hurt her but...but she has joined forces with them. She is now a villain. Until we know what the actual situation is, we cannot launch an attack" Aizawa completed with a painful look finally showing in his face.

There was a huge bang at the back of the class. It was from Bakugou's desk. He was completely pissed and had the face of a demon "What have they done to n/n! Those League of Villains! They'll pay! I'll male sure I crush them and make them pay. They'll face the consequences for messing with y/n!"

******