Chapter 23

*So Day 3 is here.. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far... Do check out the pictures I put up too... They're either cute or Hot.. Omi Bakugou.. I just love him.. We all do... So cheers to Bakugou team forever*

******

"Where is she? I'm asking you where n/n is!" (Psst..nickname in case you've forgotten)

"I'm telling you Bakugou, we don't know where y/n is. If we knew, we'd tell you already, why would we hide her from you. So just calm down alright?" Kirishima tried to cool down his hotblooded friend from exploding anymore.

"Weren't you guys in the stands together? How could you guys not know?"

"No she wasn't. It felt weird that she didn't watch your fight with Uraraka eventhough she didn't miss any of the other fights throughout the event. I only brushed it off thinking it was jealousy" Ashido explained

"What shitty nonsense are you sprouting and she wasn't watching?"

"No, in fact she never even came back to the stands" Asui replied

"Where on earth could she fucking be?" Bakugou was now getting even more frustrated and restless.

"I noticed that Aizawa was not with Present Mic either so she might have gone to see him. He is a parent to her after all." Yaoyorozu suggested.

Bakugou was not satisfied with the explanation, not in the slightest but that was the only information he could hope and rely on, to calm his nerves for the next match. However there was not even a single moment of his time that he didn't think of y/n and he felt disturbed the entire time.

Bakugou got to the battlefield and prepared himself for the fight, but Present Mic had an announcement to make before the match began.

THIS WAS A MATCH BETWEEN BAKUGOU AND IIDA BUT DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS, IIDA HAD TO LEAVE. ON THE OTHER HAND, Y/N WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT TOKOYAMI IN THE NEXT MATCH HAS FORFEITED AND SO THIS MATCH WILL BE A BATTLE BETWEEN BAKUGOU AND TOKOYAMI. THE WINNER WILL FACE OFF TODOROKI AT THE FINALS FOR FIRST PLACE. SO WITH TOKOYAMI ON THE BATTLEFIELD, LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!

"What the fuck? Y/n forfeited? That can't be true... I knew something was wrong. What the actual fuck is going on. Even Aizawa is not here yet"

Bakugou was distracted the entire time and taking that into account, Tokoyami was laying blows after blows with his dark shadow until Bakugou couldn't take it anymore. He was way over the edge of being frustrated, the attacks only making his misery worse.

"Don't you fucking try to mess with me when my head is all fucked up, you piece of shit!" Bakugou had enough and within a second, he pulled off a big and bright explosion which completely rendered dark shadow useless. Bakugou pinned down Tokoyami and claimed his victory. As soon as it was all over with, Bakugou went in search of y/n again.

*Time skip*

"My match with Todoroki is about to start in just a minute but I still can't find n/n. Dammit! Where did she go! Is...Is she really gone?" A sudden wave of fear hit Bakugou and he was starting to panic. "No, she promised she won't ever leave me again, I trust her. Something must have happened to her!"

When Bakugou was fighting with his own feelings, All Might approached with a big smile on his face.
"Ah! Young Bakugou, perfect timing, I was looking all over for you. Y/n has left for home with Aizawa and has told me to inform you to concentrate on your match and give it your all"

"She what?? Don't fucking joke with me! I know n/n would never forfeit a match nor would she leave without telling me, that much I'm sure of. Of all the people, why would she leave that message with you in the first place"

"Ugh...well...that's....haha! It was an emergency and I was the only one nearby so here I am to give you the news" All Might gave another hearty laugh. "Anyhow, Todoroki is already waiting for you so you should head to the stadium"

"I don't fucking care. I'm not leaving until I see y/n . If something happened to her, I won't be able to forgive myself. I swore to protect her."

"Now don't be like that, she is absolutely fine with Aizawa, so you should go on ahead."

"I said I'm not going and n/n is definitely not fine. You're hiding something and I know it. She would never leave. She might be in trouble, I just have to find her and save her"

All Might sighed and grabbed Bakugou by his stomach and walked towards the stadium. "I'm sorry young Bakugou, but you leave me no choice but to take you there by force"

"What the fuck are you doing. Let me go! I said fucking let me go right now!" Bakugou struggled to get out of All Might's grip but in vain.

As soon as All Might saw the stadium he flung Bakugou towards the battlefield and the last thing he could hear was "Young Bakugou, fly"

"What the hell! Shit! Is he fucking trying to kill me?" Bakugou cursed as he used his quirk to balance a safe landing or else things wouldn't end up well for him. That was the strength and trust of the No.1 hero together.

OUR SECOND HERO HAS ARRIVED AT THE BATTLEFIELD WITH A STUNNING ENTRANCE! NOW WE CAN COMMENCE WITH THE FINAL AND MOST ANTICIPATED MATCH OF ALL. THE FINALS! TODOROKI VS BAKUGOU!!!!!

"Sorry young Bakugou, but that's the only thing I can do for you at the moment." All Might whispered to himself from afar with a very worried look on his face. He did not like anything that was going on, that was certain.

******

*Hmmmm... I wonder what happened to reader-chan...Ohh I know! Nyahahahaha.. Stay tuned for the next episode of... Oops nope! Stay tuned for the next chapter of Marry the Beast* xD xD