Chapter 9

#The above picture will be your costume. The colour can of be of your choice and as notified in the previous chapter, if you already have a costume in mind, ignore!

******

Todoroki and Y/n are at the top floor of the building waiting for the heroes to approach them. Asui enters the room first, but instead of walking in or running in, she was crawling on the ceiling. This was quite a surprise for the villains and taking that moment as her advantage, Asui used her tongue to attack,but Y/n reacted quickly and fended off the attack with her sword. Todoroki suddenly pulled Y/n behind him and froze the entire building. Asui was frozen to her place but another pair of feet which were close to the nuclear weapon also lay frozen. Both the heroes were captured and the villains won the battle. Everyone was shocked including Bakugou. They couldn't believe that the battle ended within seconds. They got out of their daze only when All Might declared the end of the training session and its success.

"Wow, Todoroki, that was amazing! I cant believe what just happened eventhough i was right next to you. I didn't even notice the other presence in the room. If you weren't there with me, I would've lost completely." Y/n told Todoroki.

"Not really I just assumed there was someone close by so i froze the entire thing."

" Eh- thats nice. Somebody told me i had really weak senses and that I'd easily get killed in an ambush. I knew he was right, but I understand it completely from today's experience."

"Well thats one way to see things, but for me  I think you won't have very much trouble since your reflexes are faster than most people."

"Ahh, that only happened because i had to protect us, u-h like in the spur of the moment. Yeah! That sounds about right"

"Well whatever it might be, atleast you protected me and thats what a hero does, protects people."

Y/n simply stared at Todoroki at that moment and was soon looking down at the floor, but he could see a really calm and gentle smile on her face.
"Thank you once again Todoroki. Its because of you today, i realized why that person wanted me to join UA. He said I'd learn more as a group. Im really happy he asked me to join UA because if he didn't, I wouldnt have learned what i did today, and i wouldn't have met great people like you" y/n was now looking right at Todoroki and giving her most genuine smile to which he smiled back.

The two of them were having a real nice chat while heading back to the monitor room, but little did they know that a jealous pair of eyes were intently fixed on them.

What are they talking about and why is Y/n smiling the entire time. Why does she seem so happy with that Todoroki guy. Dont tell me she's in love with him?? No, No, No... No way, she cant. Im just over reacting.