Chapter 7

Your POV:

You got to your class and was shocked to see half of it frozen. The closest person to you was Midoriya and so you asked him to give you some insight about the situation.

"W-well, after you left, the two people who were talking about you, started shouting and telling the class that you were u-hh q-quirkless. I-I tried to tell them that its not a good thing to say such things and asked them to stop but they wouldn't. So, Todoroki over there used his quirk to shut them up." He said, pointing to a guy with two shades of hair and eye colour.
You saw that he was now back to his seat and the classroom was also back to normal. You realized that this guy named Todoroki was seated next to you and so you thanked Midoriya for his help and headed to your seat aswell.

"Thank you", you told him as you sat down.

" There's really nothing to thank me for, however, these kind of things will only continue and grow if you dont do something about it yourself and prove them wrong. Well, that is, if you're not quirkless."

You only stayed there silently. There was nothing you could say because you knew he was right.

"I know you're not quirkless because being chosen to join UA is not an easy thing. There's something about you that made them allow you to join. Im not going to ask you to tell me what is is but just so you know, it doesn't really matter to me who or what you are, if you're quirkless or not. We're classmates and we're even seated together so lets get along. You can always tell me anything if you're ready." He continued.

You were now simply staring at him. You couldn't believe that the guy who had been silent the entire day spoke so much. However you had to say something to him too.

"Thank you so much. I hope i wont cause anymore trouble for you in the future. Lets get along" you told him. He simply nodded to your answer like he hadn't just said alot of things. For some reason both of you were similar, expressions unchanging.

The classes soon ended and you and Todoroki waved each other goodbye with him telling you not to get in too much trouble. You knew you weren't in any kind of trouble but nodded and headed for the teacher's room. There you saw Aizawa and he motioned to you that we're leaving for home. Both of you silently walked together until he spoke up.

"How was your day y/n?" He asked.

"Nothing much happened today" you said when suddenly the memories of Bakugou and Todoroki flashed before you. "But i guess it wasn't really bad, infact, great i'll say. It was kind of  nice to meet new people" you added, smiling to yourself.

Aizawa saw you smiling and there was a look of relief on his face. "Seems like you had a good time. Hope you make good friends too. It'll be good for you and also as a teacher, i wont always be able to head home with you so you can find someone to accompany you. I only used your quirk as an excuse today because it was your first day. Also y/n" he continued in a rather serious tone, " you should use your quirk more often. This is UA, nobody's going to judge you for it. If you dont use it, there's no point of coming here. You saw how Midoriya was trying eventhough he can't control his quirk didn't you? Im sure you wont even have problem with it."

After a long pause you replied. "Its not like I cant control it. Its just...I'd feel like i was cheating. Anyhow dont worry about it. I've already caused problems for some people because of this and I'm not going to let it happen again. So, im going to be using my quirk more often now."

Aizawa saw the determined look on your face and satisfied with what you said, he nodded as you both continued to walk in silence to retire for the day.

******