Chapter 5

Everyone was now gathered at the ground waiting for the trials to begin. Aizawa instructed the students that they will be doing normal activities from middle school, however, unlike school rules, they were asked to use their quirks. The activities included softball pitch, grip strength test, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, endurance running, sustaimed sideways jums, upper body excuses and seated toe-touch.

Your POV:

As my father instructed the students what to do, I knew very well that this wasn't going to turn out very well for me. I wondered what i should do inorder to get through the test to avoid coming last when I heard my father call out to Bakugou. I don't know why but my head instantly shot up when i heard his name.

Father asked him how far he could pitch a softball in middle school to which he replied 67. Then he was told to pitch using his quirk and with that he threw the ball flying with some kind of spark which was reaaallly amazing. His score came upto 705.2m and with  that I knew he was a very impressive individual.

I couldn't help but stare at him when he suddenly looked at me and flashed me a cheeky grin which was almost a smirk. Oh boy! He shouldn't have done that. He totally shouldn't have done that! My heart was now beating as fast as an engine and my face my heating up. I could only manage to fake a glare at him and looked away as quickly as possible.

Bakugou's POV:

I threw the ball using some shock wave power with my explosion quirk. I could say I did well just by the looks that hung on my classmates' faces. I looked around for that one particular face i was hoping to see and when i did, i was filled with happiness. Y/n was looking at me with amazement and admiration in her eyes. Satisfied, I quickly flashed her a confident smirk but it ended up being a grin as i was barely able to contain the happiness inside me. Y/n simply glared at me which wasn't as intimidating as the other times and quickly looked away, but i noticed the tint of red on her cheeks and ear.
Oh God! Is she blushing? Did she just blush? Just how cute can she get!
I couldn't get her out of my mind the entire day and I had realized that I had feelings for this girl and seeing her blush that way was making me excited.

I realized that i was smiling like a fool and literally face palmed myself. Thankfully nobody noticed it and i could continue like nothing happened just now.

I don't know why im so attracted to this girl. Fuck! We dont even get along well. There's something about her thats making me feel this way, making me different. Guess I've really got to try my best  to impress her and find out.

I looked at Y/n one last time and gave all my focus and attention on the test or atleast i tried to.

******

I know it wasn't as good as you might have expected but hope you enjoyed it! (Even a teeeeny bit) (*.*)
I'll be updating the next chapter very soon but i wanted you guys to know that i wont be focusing too much on Deku or his relationship with Katsuki. After all the book is all about you and Katsuki.
Keep reading and vote for me if you like it.
I love you all (•3•)