Chapter 28

"So I assume the boy is with you guys?" Natasha inquired.

"That's why we went through all those trouble didn't we?" Dabi answered in his most bored tone.

"Hmm. Alright then, where is he?"

"He's tied up in the other room. He'll probably be a monster if we release him. To think that I had to use my trick to escape and get him here." The man in the mask answered.

"That's fine. Fighting wasn't the plan. Getting the boy was our only objective."

The Villains gathered in the room where Bakugou was restrained. As soon as his gag was removed, he started cursing and shouting at them. When he turned the other way, he saw Shigaraki Tomura, Kurogiri-the Blackmist and y/n standing and fell silent. Y/n was staring at Bakugou eventhough it seemed like they had just got there.

"My, my...Phantom why are you staring at him so intently. You're embarrassing the poor boy" Natasha teased and laughed at her own words.

"Who's embarrassed? You bitch!"

"Hmph! I was only observing him and wondering how he can shout and make all those crazy faces at the same time. I've got no interest in whatever you guys have to do" y/n decided to walk back to her own room but was stopped midway by Natasha's taunting voice.

"Well if you're just going to walk away, why don't you kill him on your way back? He is after all your prey to begin with."

"Natasha..." Shigaraki tried to stop her but she only gave him an 'I know what I'm doing' look and continued.

"So? Why don't you kill him Phantom?" By now everyone's eyes were on y/n, waiting for her to make the move while Natasha only stood there with a very amused smile plastered on her face, enjoying everything that was happening around her.

"First you steal my prey and now you tell me to kill him. Fuck this shit! I'm not interested in any of your petty games Natasha. Now leave me alone." Y/n rushed out of the room without even a second glance.

All the villains gathered there were shocked while Bakugou remain confused, looking at Natasha for an answer.

Natasha chuckled and broke the silence in the room. "I knew something was off the moment I saw Phantom in the forest with you guys alive. She never hesitates to kill but your case seems to be different. You must be an exception which means you're the one."

"What are you talking about?" Bakugou glared at Natasha while Shigaraki wanted answers of his own. "What is the meaning of this Natasha? Care to explain?"

"Well of course. You see, when I was asked to erase her memories to give her new ones, there was one memory in particular which I couldn't erase. It was a memory of someone who she was very attached to. Since I was unable to remove it, I only replaced that person with you" Natasha ended looking at Shigaraki.

"So you mean to say the feeling y/n has for me is only because of him? She thinks I'm this explosion boy? What Bullshit!"

"Of course its because of that you dumb ass. You seriously think y/n would love a villain like you?" Bakugou said confidently with a smirk on his face "Now that I know what's going on, get these fucking things off me and let me go"

"As much as I hate you, I can't let you go. I want you to join the villain league." Shigaraki was angry at whatever Natasha told him but he was serious and decided to go on with his plan rather than sticking to his mixed emotions.

"You want me to what? Are you out of your mind?"

"I'm perfectly fine. Since you love Y/n so much why don't you join her here. She might even regain her memories of you."