Chapter 10

Your POV:

The next morning as I was heading for my class, I saw a huge crowd of people around the academy. I spotted Bakugou amongst the crowd and made my way towards him. When I finally got to him, i realized that he was being bombarded with questions about All Might by the media.

"Good Morning Bakugou" i decided to greet him and swiftly make my way towards the class but instead I was also swarmed by the media who were throwing repeated questions at us.

What is All Might like as a teacher? How do you feel being taught by the Symbol of Peace? How are his classes?
The questions were never ending and it seemed like there was no way for us to escape without answering. I was wondering what i could do to escape when i heard Bakugou speak out or more like shout out.

"I dont care whether All Might is a teacher or not, whether he is The Symbol Of Peace or not. Im going to graduate UA and become the top hero who will even surpass All Might so stop getting in my way, you pests."
I was quite taken aback by his words. Such confidence and such high hopes, he was purely a mass of pride. But somehow these little things, his dreams, the way he do and say things without anycare of people's opinion made me like him even more. He was indeed a really amazing person and once again i started to simply stare at him. I dont know why i always did that but i was broken out of my daze when the media all turned towards me when they couldn't get an answer from Bakugou. I dont know why they were all making a fuss about All Might. It had now started to annoy me so i decided I'd also speak whatever was on my mind just as Bakugou did.

"Symbol of Peace or not, All Might is also a teacher like any other in UA and if you guys really want to fuss around, you should see Aizawa-sensei. He's really cool, strong and has an amazing quirk. He works really hard and he's an amazing teacher. He's the best in all of UA." I couldn't believe what i just said but i thought it was going to keep them from asking about All Might but instead my plan backfired.

Aizawa? Who is he? Is he a pro hero like All Might?? Never heard of him. Could you tell us something about him? Why do you prefer him over All Might? Is All Might not a good teacher? The attack of questions started once again and i was cornered until I felt a force over my shoulder and somebody pulled me out of the crowd.

"All Might is not on duty today. He is not here. You guys can leave now, you're disturbing the students." I looked up to see Aizawa telling the crowd to leave. Some angry remarks, curses and multiple questions could be heard, but Aizawa simply led me and Bakugou inside the Academy and the doors shut down.

When the three of you were now out of the media trouble, Aizawa spoke lowly, loud enough only for you to hear.
"Great compliments coming out from someone who doesn't accept me yet. Thats a really nice thing to hear early in the morning" he said it in his usual tone but it somewhat had a teasing vibe to it.

I couldn't help but blush at his words. He had heard all of what i said and now i was completely embarrassed. I didn't know how to react so i simply denied it and continued walking with a pout plastered on my face.

Bakugou's POV:

As I was looking at Y/n, i noticed that Aizawa spoke something and y/n was having a conversation with him eventhough i couldn't hear it. Ofcourse I didn't fail to notice the blush on y/n face and forgetting that Aizawa was a teacher or a Pro Hero, i simply glared daggers into him. What could they be talking about and why is Aizawa making y/n blush? Dont tell me he's also interested in y/n and making his move already? Shit! This is bad. Im already behind half n' half and now him?? Damn! I've got to make my move too and soon!
Aizawa took a turn from us and made his way towards the teacher's room and I was still glaring at him until he was out of sight.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked casually eventhough on the inside, I was dying to know. But as soon as I asked that, y/n started to blush a deep crimson again.
"N-Nothing really...Not anything of importance that you should concern yourself with and waste your time" she said with a guilty look on her face and I knew she was lying. She was hiding something from me but i couldn't force her to tell me. Maybe if it were someone else, i might've used some force but not her, not Y/n. I simply shoved my hands into my pocket and continued walking like i didn't care.

We head to class together and as we entered, everyone looked at us, eyeing us suspiciously. I knew exactly what was going on in their minds. They thought y/n and I were a couple!
"Ah! Bakugou, you got ahead of me. Of all the people, I didn't expect you to make the first move" A guy with dark Blonde hair spoke out. What the hell was he even talking about. I haven't even got the chance to have a proper talk with her. But the thought of y/n and I being a couple gave me butterflies in my stomach and all i could speak out was a "tch".
Y/n on the other hand was trying her best to clear the misunderstanding which was quite funny. She seemed like she wasn't used to talking to a lot of people her age and seeing her struggle to explain really was funny.

"Haha! Ok we got it! We're sorry. Anyhow we should have lunch together sometime y/n. Name's Denki Kaminari" The previous guy spoke again and soon the others joined in, intoducing themselves and trying to get acquainted with y/n. The group probably consisted of Eijiro Kirishima, Hanta Sero, Yuga Aoyama, Mina Ashida, Tsuyu Asui and Sato.

I simply went to my seat unable to handle their nonsense and watched y/n from behind. She looked so cute as she was smiling and trying to keep up with those hyper idiots! I was a little jealous seeing her with them. Well yeah you're right, I was really, a hell lot jealous but y/n seemed to be having fun making new friends and I wasn't going to take away her happiness just cause of my stupid jealousy so ignoring my feelings for the moment, i only concentrated on y/n's happy face.

So pretty...

Meanwhile Aizawa at the teacher's room:

What was up with that look! Bakugou was glaring at me like he was killing me a hundred times in his mind. Ahh!! Being a parent really is hard...