Chapter 8

*Time skip to the next day*

After all the normal classes and lunch, it was now afternoon and the Hero Basic Training was going to take place. Everyone was really pumped up for this class, especially because All Might was going to conduct it. It was going to be a Combat Training and Bakugou of all people was getting excited the most. All Might told the students that their hero costumes had arrived and they were going to use it for this class which made everyone shout cheers of excitement.

The class began and All Might explained to the students that they were going to fight a real battle to learn the basics and therefore, it was going to be a 2-on-2 indoor battle. The students will be divided into two teams, the villains and the heroes in which the villains will place a nuclear weapon and guard it while the heroes have to come and dispose it in the alloted time. Both the heroes and villains could also win by capturing the opposing team with a capture tape.

The first battle had begun and it was Midoriya and Uraraka as heroes going up against Bakugou and Iida as villains. The later two had placed the weapon and had split up. While Iida was guarding the weapon, Bakugou went ahead to stop the two heroes from approching it. It was all part of Iida's plan but ofcourse, Bakugou only agreed to it because he wanted to fight. Meanwhile, Midoriya and Uraraka were carefully entering the building and looking for the weapon, when suddenly they were attacked by Bakugou. Eventhough they managed to escape getting hit, they were still thrown away by the impact of Bakugou's explosion. Bakugou's eyes were on fire, hungry for battle, like he was out to kill. Midoriya noticing it, signalled Uraraka to head on to look for the weapon and dispose of it while he handled Bakugou. Uraraka simply nodded and was now running towards where Iida was. Bakugou saw that and tried to stop her when suddenly he was smashed against the wall.

"You shouldn't concentrate only on one target when there's two of them Kacchan. Y-You shouldn't let your guard down!" Midoriya told Bakugou almost shouting.
"Iida, a rat has escaped and is heading your way, make sure to take care of it while I murder the other rat over here." Bakugou said in a menacing tone over the small wireless radio to his partner. "So saving people as always eh Deku! But who's going to save you now!" He continued while punching Deku with an explosion to free himself from his grip.

Bakugou and Deku were now fighting head to head with each other while Uraraka quickly made her way to the place where Iida was. To her dismay, Iida had already cleared out everything in the room and there was nothing she could use to her advantage. While she stood there puzzled of what she should do next, Iida had already realized her presence and made his way behind her, using his quirk. Uraraka noticed it a little too late because by then, Iida had already placed the capture tape and caught her.

Upon being caught, Uraraka was going to apologize to Deku but was cut off when she heard Deku say "Sorry" on the other end, followed by a huge blast. "Target Captured" was the last thing that could be heard on Iida's radio and the training came to an end with the Villain's victory. Izuku was taken to the Recovery Girl as he had really bad injuries caused by using his quirk and also damages inflicted upon by Bakugou. Iida, Bakugou and Uraraka retured to the monitor room where the others were.

"You were an amazing villain out there, great job." Y/n told Bakugou in a teasing tone.
"Well, somebody keeps calling me a villain so i thought i might as well live up to that name." He replied with the same teasing tone.
"Yeah you're right Villain" Y/n said and they laughed waiting for the next team to prepare. There were some talks going on about how reckless Bakugou was in his battle but he ignored it and only continued to watch the battles.

It was now time for the final battle for the training session and it was Todoroki and Y/n as villains against Hagakure and Asui as Heroes. Bakugou only watched as Y/n left with Todoroki to prepare for the battle. As much as he wanted to watch Y/n in actual combat, he wasn't comfortable with her walking away with his no1 rival.

******

Ok! So i know I changed the result and Pairing of the real thing but i thought things would get more interesting this way.  Also, about your costume, I'l be putting up the picture in the next chapter!!! If you have a costume in mind, you can use that though!