Chapter 11

Your POV:

Classes began and as informed, we were supposed to select our class representative. Funny how everyone wanted to do so because for me, it was only another form of work and burden. I looked around class and saw everyone totally pumped up for it and I literally laughed out when i saw Bakugou shouting with the other students that he 'will' be the representative. He must have noticed me laughing at him because our eyes caught sight for a moment and immediately his faced turned bright red. He looked away from me out of embarrassment but eventually started with his shouting again anyway. I looked beside me and saw Todoroki unfazed yet again. Our eyes met and i flashed him a smile which he returned with his very own.

Since almost everyone wanted to be the representative Iida suggested that we should vote and the person with the maximum votes would be declared so. It was a good suggestion to which everyone agreed and the voting soon began. When the results were out, Midoriya had surprisingly won with 3 votes, followed by Bakugou who had 2 votes. Both of them were declared the representative and asst. respectively. Bakugou, even though always confident in himself, was quite shocked to have two votes. One was his very own and the other he had no idea about. Ofcourse i understood why he was shocked, because he had a bad reputation and didn't really expect anyone to vote for him and i wasn't going to tell him that it was me who voted for him. That was going to remain my own secret. The two representatives were called forth to take their duties and responsibilities. Midoriya got out first and shivered at the sight of Bakugou approaching him. Can't blame the poor boy because Bakugou looked like he was going to kill him right there and then. He really did not like the idea of being an assistant.

As Bakugou got closer, Midoriya spoke to him and something caught my attention. Kacchan! If i remember what he spoke, it was "Lets work well together Kacchan", ofcourse with alot of stammering though. Kacchan! Kacchan! Kacchan! Was the only thing in my head and everything else went blank.
Is it really him? Is it the Kacchan i'm thinking about? But it couldn't be or could it??
I just froze there with my eyes wide and mouth open. I had to find out the truth and Midoriya was going to be my answer.

" Whatever!! I have no intention of working as an assistant especially not for you! So stop playing goody goody with me and just stay outta my way!" I heard Bakugou shouting at Midoriya. I snapped out from my daze and decided to leave the puzzle for a later time and concentrate on the class when suddenly the alarm started ringing signalling that there were intruders in the Academy. Every student from all the course started panicking and rushed out of class and I dont know how it happened, but I was moving along with the movement of the crowd and believe me! I wasn't walking at all. I was just taken along with the crowd and when i tried to get out, I got squashed to the wall, only it was not a wall but something else. When I looked up, I realized I was squashed against Bakugou's chest. I flushed red and tried to squirm out of his chest in embarrassment but instead I was pushed harder onto his chest and it was almost asif i was in his embrace. What i failed to realize was that there was another presence behind me. It was Todoroki who's chest was pressed against my back. I was sandwitched between the two guys who for some reason seemed to be glaring daggers at each other. It was the most awkward and embarrassing situation and I wanted to get out of it as soon as possible and lucky for me, Iida seemed to have found out the cause for the alarm and took measures to calm everyone and now everything went back to normal. It was just the media people from earlier barging into the academy for an interview. I was really relieved that I was now out of that situation for who knows what would have happened if the three of us were left that way for any longer. One thing I could say for sure was that i would've passed out in embarrassment. We all headed back to the class and resumed with the representatives taking up their responsibilities and duties but Midoriya suggested that Iida should be the representative instead of him and everyone agreed to it. I personally felt that Iida was the better candidate for the class rep and since Bakugou refused to work as an assistant representative, Yaororozu was given the part as she seemed like she was the most capable candidate for it.

*Time Skip*

Later in the afternoon, Aizawa informed us that the Hero Basic Training would be conducted outside campus and headed for the place. It was going to be a rescue test which would be monitored by three teachers including himself and All Might.
All throughout the journey we talked about our quirks and how it functioned. Asui's quirk worked better underwater and she would have an advantage whenever she was nearby water as it would make it stronger. Kirishima had quite an amazing quirk but it wasn't as flashy as the others. Yuga bragged about how his quirk was both strong and flashy but Ashida reminded him of his stomach ache whenever he used his quirk. Unanimously, everyone agreed that Bakugou and Todoroki had the strongest and flashiest quirk amongst all of them. However, Asui stated that Bakugou could never be a popular hero because he was always moody and cursing. Asif on cue, Bakugou started cursing and everyone joined in with Asui talking about Bakugou's harsh personality. During that time I saw Midoriya trembling in the corner and it looked as though the other students teasing Bakugou was terrifying him. His statement from earlier came to mind and I decided to take this opportunity to clarify a few things from him and why Bakugou and himself were always hostile against each other. I made my way towards Midoriya hoping that he would have the answer to all my questions.

******