Chapter 21

Hey Guys, so this is the 1st chapter upload for the Halloween fest. This isn't a really long chapter but I hope you have fun reading it. I also had a thought of writing some extra chapters (not part of the story) but I'm not sure of it yet, so if you guys want some themed bonus story, you can always message me. So here's this short chapter for today.

******

The smoke slowly rose and a figure could be seen approaching. As the smoke cleared out completely, the person was easily recognizable.

"ITS BAKUGOU!!! THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE OUT OF THAT HUGE EXPLOSION THAT HAPPENED A WHILE AGO. NO WONDER HE'S CALLED THE EXPLOSION BOY. I JUST HOPE THE REST ARE DOING OK!" Present.Mic commented

***
Sometime ago: (we all know how Deku got ahead in the minefield, so I'm going to skip that)

"Deku! Don't you dare go ahead of me" Bakugou shouted.

"This is no time to be thinking about the people at the back, I just have to take first place and that's it, even if I open up a path for them" Todoroki thought as he activated his quirk.

"No way I'm falling behind you guys" y/n said as she followed close behind.

Bakugou, Todoroki and y/n were all after Midoriya and made their way towards him while Midoriya was trying to keep his balance and manage his landing.

"WOAH! ALL THREE STUDENTS HAVE STOPPED FIGHTING AMONGST THEMSELVES AND IS HEADING RIGHT FOR MIDORIYA WHO HAS NOW TAKEN THE LEAD!"

"I'm sorry but I can't let you pass!" Midoriya said as he swung the metal object to hit the ground, which in turn created an explosion from the mine's, however, instead of the impact, Bakugou felt something tug at his neck with sheer force which sent him flying, while the entire ground was covered in a smoke of dust.

***

"Oi! I know you're the one who sent me flying, so get out here right now. You better not be dead or something" Bakugou shouted.

"BAKUGOU SEEMS TO HAVE STARTED TALKING TO HIMSELF! DID HE HIT HIS HEAD OR IS IT THE EFFECTS CAUSED BY THE EXPLOSION?? HMM? WHAT'S THIS? THE SECOND PERSON HAS ENTERED THE FIELD AND ITS...HUH? IS THAT Y/N? SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT BUT IT IS HER, AND WITH THAT, WE HAVE OUR FIRST TWO QUALIFIERS!!"

"That shitty bastard, why would I talk to myself and what took you so long? Thought you weren't going to return" Bakugou said, facing the new entree.

"Heh! Its not so easy to take me down ya' know. That kind of explosion is like a tickle so you have absolutely nothing to worry about" y/n cheekily smiled at Bakugou.

"Hah! Yeah right it is and who's even worried about you after that reckless stunt. Throwing me out while you take the damage. Hell yeah I am!"

"He he! Sorry about that, that was the only thing I could think of, anyhow we're here aren't we?" Y/n sticked her tongue out and tried to bring up the good side of the situation.

"I guess that's fair, but what's with that getup?

" Oh this? I don't really like creating quirks that are similar to my friend's but I needed it at the moment so I borrowed a lil idea from Kirishima's quirk and improvised it to sustain the damage from the explosion. But man, when Kirishima uses it he looks cool, while its soooo uncool when I do it!"

"Oh yeah? But your boyfriend is so much cooler you know" Bakugou said as he slowly made his way closer to y/n.

"Hehe! Of course! Kacchan is the coolest of all!"

"Also" Bakugou added as he stood right in front of y/n, leaning close to her ears.

"Also??" Y/n questioned really aware of Bakugou's closeness and breath that was lingering around her neck and ears.

"Also, who cares about cool, you look super hot right now its actually turning me on"

Y/n was now standing there, completely flustered and unmoving at what she just heard Bakugou say, while he simply walked with the most triumphant smirk on his face.

"Ya gonna stand there forever or what? Or Maybe you want me to carry you back in like before? Piggy back ride?" Bakugou asked with a smirk still plastered on his face.

"Geez Kacchan! Stop teasing me and I'm coming alright! You don't have to carry me, I'm absolutely fine on my own" y/n replied with a fake pout on her face.

"Cute" Bakugou commented which made y/n face him to throw a feedback but he continued before she could, "So what did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Quit pretending. I know you did something back there or else it won't take them so much time to return especially not Deku and that half n half guy who were so close to us"

"He he! So you noticed huh! Oh well, I just thought getting first place with a neck to neck competition wasn't so cool, so I activated this quirk and added a double impact to the explosion or you can say, an explosion of my own. Moreover, right now they're probably trying to untangle themselves from extremely creepy plants and vines" Y/n laughed in amusement at what she did while explaining.

"Hah! Now that sure is something" Bakugou replied with a small laugh of his own.

The two ignored the crowd , the games and everything else and cooly talked their way in ready for the next battle!

******