6. Her Name is Trixie Lulamoon

Start from the beginning

Twilight Sparkle: I'm not so sure.

Y/n: Trust me it's fine.

We then exit the library but then Snips and Snails appear.

Snails: Gangway! Comin' through!

Spike: Augh! Snips, Snails! What's goin' on?

Snails: Wha, haven't you heard?

Spike: Heard what?

Snails: There's a new Magus in town!

Snips: I also hear that she's great and powerful.

Y/n: Great and powerful?

Snips: Yep.

Spike: Oh come on no one's as powerful at magic than Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Where is this Magus?

Snails: Ho, she's in the town square. Come on!

We all make it to town square where we see Trixie.

Trixie Lulamoon: Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!

Audience: Ooh!

Trixie Lulamoon: Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by human eyes!

Rarity: My, my, my! What boasting!

Spike: Come on, no one's as magical as Twi- Twi- Twi- Oh!*clears throat*Hey, Rarity, I, uh- Mustache!

Y/n: Heh

Twilight Sparkle: There's nothing wrong with being talented, is there?

Applejack: Nothin' at all, 'cep'n when someone goes around showin' it off like a school girl with fancy new ribbons.

Rarity: Just because one has the ability to perform lots of magic does not make one better than the rest of us.

Rainbow Dash: Especially when ya got me around being better than the rest of us. Hahahahaha Eh, I mean, yeah, uh, magic shmagic.

Trixie Lulamoon:*blush*N-now Trixie is looking for a volunteer hmmm how about you?

She says pointing at me.

Y/n: Okay.

So i walk up to the stage.

Trixie Lulamoon: So may Trixie know your name?

Y/n: Well my name is Y/n it's nice to meet you great and powerful Trixie.

Trixie Lulamoon:*blush*Y-yes Likewise now will you please step into this cabinet.

Y/n: Sure.

I step into the cabinet.

We did this trick a lot when we were traveling with each other, and she also knows about my powers.