10. No Marks, All Potential

Y/n POV

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I was just blown into the sky by one Cherry's spells since she's taken to learning magic from Twilight and she did it wrong and accidentally blew me into the sky, i could do something about it but i think i'll just wait for a bit.

Y/n: Is that a house in the sky? Must be Rainbow Dash's, guess i'll drop in.

But then i remember that the house is made of clouds.

I broke through her window and her floor since her house was two stories and to my surprise i wasn't falling through the cloud house but then i saw Rainbow Dash in a shirt and panties and we locked eyes.

Rainbow Dash:*BLUSH*Y/n what're you doing here!?

Y/n:*BLUSH*I'm so sorry it was an accident i swear!

Rainbow Dash:*blush*Look just stay there and i'll get changed.

Y/n:*blush*Uh okay.

I just stood there and waited for Rainbow Dash and a couple of minutes past and she came down and walked up to me.

Rainbow Dash: Explain.

Y/n: Well Red is a Magus and Magus can do magic so she asked Sparks if she could be her magic teacher, Sparks agreed and Red screwd up one of her spells and sent me flying and i ended up here.

Rainbow Dash:*sigh*I believe you and on another note how are you standing on clouds?

Y/n: That i don't know, this is the first time i've been in the clouds...the view is awesome.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah it is. Hey i just realized something.

Y/n: What would that be?

Rainbow Dash: You could come visit me at my house whenever you want now.

Y/n: Yeah your right, i could come and visit, this should be nice i look forward to seeing you more.

Rainbow Dash:*blush*Really? Then please come over whenever you want but call first.

Y/n: Hehehe sure thing.

I looked at a clock.

Y/n: Ah crud i'm going to be late!!

Rainbow Dash: Late for what?

Y/n: I'm suppose to pick Dinky up from school so i'll see ya later.

I run out of her house and jump off the cloud.

Rainbow Dash: !?

Dinky POV

We leave school and i'm with my friend Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom:*sigh*Why don't i have a cutie mark?😭

Dinky: Cheer up you'll get it one day.

Apple Bloom: I don't know?