62. A Sacrifice for Love

Twilight Sparkle POV

Princess Luna: Tirek is set on possessing Alicorn magic. When he comes for us, we cannot have what he is looking for.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm more than willing to do my part and give up my magic.

Y/n: Twilight, i think they plan on giving you their magic.

Queen Celestia: Yes, very astute my son.

Twilight Sparkle: Why me?

Queen Celestia: We do not believe that Tirek is aware that a fourth Aria princess exists in Equestria. If we transfer our magic to you, Tirek will not know where it has gone.

Princess Cadance: Do you understand what we're asking of you?

Twilight Sparkle: Yes. It's just... I'm only now learning how to control my own Aria magic. To take on even more–

Princess Cadance: Twilight, you represent the element of magic. If there is anyone who can do this, it's you.

Y/n: Cadance is right Twilight, i believe in you.

I kiss her on the lips.

Twilight Sparkle:*blush*Oh Y/n.

Y/n: Oh Twilight.

Queen Celestia: My my Y/n, aren't you the smooth one?

Y/n: Yep.

Twilight Sparkle:*blush*W-Well in all seriousness, taking on this task will be one of the most difficult things I'll ever do, but with the help of my friends–

Queens Celestia: I'm sorry, Princess Twilight, but you must keep your new abilities a secret. I fear that your friends being aware of your new power could put them at great risk. Do you still think you can take on this responsibility?

Twilight Sparkle: This is the role I am meant to play as a princess of Equestria! I will not fail to do my duty!

Queen Celestia: Then we must begin at once.

Queen Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadance give me all their magic.

They all fell to the ground and Y/n ran to support his mother and to help her up.

Queen Celestia: Thank you Y/n.

He takes Celestia to her throne and then Luna while i help Cadance to the thrones aswell.

Queen Celestia: It...is done. Y/n, Twilight please be safe.

Y/n: We will. Come on Twilight, Discordia let's go, you can rest at my house.

Discordia: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Any time.

We are now in Ponyville.

Y/n POV

Twilight goes to her friends and i go home with Discordia.

Adagio Dazzle: Hello Y/n, how've you been?

Y/n: Good and we have another threat to Equestria to deal with.

Flowing Stream: Seriously?

Aria: That happens entirely too often.

Y/n: Lots of thing happen too many times.

Sonata Dusk: Why is it still night?

Y/n: Oh, that'll be rectified soon.

I then take Discordia to my bedroom and lie her down in my bed.

Discordia:*blush*Thank you Y/n.