14. Cutie Mark Origins

Y/n POV

Scootaloo: I'm surprised you were able to come with us to zipline.

Y/n: Yeah me too, but the girls can handle the shop without me and they insisted that i go.

Apple Bloom: You ready Teacher?

Y/n: One hundred percent.

Sweetie Belle: Let's go!

We all use the zipline but then we all crash into a tree then we saw something on our shoulders.

Apple Bloom: See anything?

Y/n: Tree sap and pine needles but no cutie mark.

Sweetie Belle: Plan B?

Scootaloo: Yeah. You know where we can find a cannon at this hour? It's no use! No matter what we try, we always end up without our cutie marks. And, surprisingly often, covered in tree sap.

Y/n: Yeah no way am i letting you use a cannon.

Sweetie Belle: I agree we should do something less dangerous, like pillow testing or flower sniffing.

Apple Bloom: This town is full of ponies who have their cutie marks. Why don't we ask them how they did it?

Sweetie Belle: That's a great safe idea.

Scootaloo: Yeah! And we can start with the coolest person in Ponyville.

Apple Bloom: Applejack!

Sweetie Belle: Rarity!

Scootaloo: Come on, guys, I said "cool"! You know who I'm talking about. She's fast. She's tough. She's not afraid of anything!

Apple Bloom: Pinkie Pie?

Sweetie Belle: Fluttershy?

Y/n: Though all of those girls are very cool in their own way, i'm guessing you mean
Rainbow Dash.

Scootaloo: Exactly.

Apple Bloom: Oh! Yeah, that makes much more sense.

Sweetie Belle: Of course!

Scootaloo: Let's do it. Let's find out how Rainbow Dash earned her cutie mark!

Y/n: Alright lets go ask her.

We grabbed a suitably sized red wagon and the three girls sat down and i pulled the wagon.

After a bit of walking we ran into Applejack.

Applejack: Apple Bloom?

Apple Bloom: Hey sis! How'd you get your cutie mark?

Applejack: I never told you that story?

Scootaloo: Hey! I thought we were gonna ask Rainbow Dash.

Y/n: We're gonna need all the help we can get so lets here her out.

Scootaloo: Ugh. Fine.

Applejack: Why, shoot. I was just a little girl. Even littler than y'all.

Applejack told us that the story of when she was a child she wanted to find out who she was and she thought she could do that in Manehattan, so she lived there for a short while with her Aunt and Uncle Orange, she learned about proper table manners and etiquette along with proper speech but as time went on she started feeling immensely homesick but then she saw a Sonic Rainboom and then just knew that her place was back at Sweet Apple Acres.

Y/n: Thank you Applejack.

Applejack: Yer very welcome but now i gotta get back to chasing those critters.