60. The Two Heroes and The Games.

Y/n POV

We are on a train to the crystal empire for the Equestria games and everyone competing are lifting weights and doing wingups.

Y/n: So Derpy, are you excited?

Derpy: Ofcourse and a little nervous.

Y/n: Understandable, but i know you'll do great, just like everyone else.

Rainbow Dash: Listen up, gang! We're almost there, so I've got a few things to say. First off, who here besides me thinks this is the best Equestria Games delegation in Ponyville history?

Everyone cheers.

Bulk Biceps: Yeah!

Rainbow Dash: And no matter what your sport is, we gotta give it our best, because we've all got a genuine shot at Ponyville gold!...With the possible exception of Bulk Biceps, Fluttershy, and me. I mean, we're good and all, but we're up against the Wonderbolts in the aerial relay, so gold's kind of a stretch. Let's not kid ourselves.

Scootaloo: Don't feel bad, Rainbow Dash! We have absolutely no shot at getting gold either!

Rainbow Dash: Uh, that's because you're carrying the flag for Ponyville in the opening ceremony. There are no winners.

Scootaloo: Winners or not, we still have the chance to be awesome!

Rainbow Dash: That's the spirit! You hear that, everypony? Winners or not, we all still have the chance to be awesome!

Rainbow Dash: But, uh, let's still try to win lots and lots of stuff too, 'kay?

Y/n: Cool.

Then Rainbow Dash walks up us and sits next to me.

Rainbow Dash: So what'd ya think?

Y/n: You definitely got everyone's spirits up.

Derpy: Yeah.

Fluttershy: I definitely feel better.

Rainbow Dash: Thanks.

Timeskip: Train station

We made it to the train station and spike and i are hauling the bags of everyone.

Spike: It's all in there, gang! Leave it to Spike and Y/n, champion gear-carriers for all your gear-carrying needs.

Y/n: Believe it.

Apple Bloom: And the Ponyville flag? You sure? And what about the flagpole?

Spike: In with the portable ramp! Whoa!

The bags almost fell.

Scootaloo: Give it a rest, Apple Bloom.

Spike: Aw, she's just nervous, that's all. Perfectly understandable. Whenever I'm afraid I'll forget something or start to panic, I have a simple trick. I count to ten, and by the time I'm done, I've calmed myself enough to get the job done right every time. Easy-peasy, cider-squeezy!

We are then abducted by some crystal guards who had fancy chairs that we were now sitting on.

Y/n: What the?!

Spike: Hey! Put me down!

Scootaloo: What's going on?!

Twilight Sparkle: Spike! Are you all right?

Crystal Guard: A thousand pardons, O Great and Honorable Spike and Y/n the Brave and Glorious Duo.

Spike: Huh? Who the what now?

Y/n: Brave and Glorious?

Princess Cadance: Thanks for bringing Spike
Y/n and to us. It's okay, guys. We'll have our guards go back for your bags.