79. Shattered Heart and Her First Time

Meanwhile with Discordia.

Discordia POV

Right now I'm looking through Y/n's porn collection, looking at what he might like.

Discordia: So he probably like glasses, garter belts, stockings, maids, animal girls, he's probably a furry, hentai, lesbian, lesbian incest specifically sisters, twin sisters, harem, butts, boobs, thighs, etcetera. Such a dirty boy you are.

Y/n POV

Back with Y/n.

Shining Armor is holding Cadance back while she's trying to kill me.

Y/n: Look, you're really tired so I understand why you want to kill me and all, but we have bigger problems.(I also shouldn't tell them that I already know the baby's name)

Cadance:*sigh*Fine, you're right.

Rarity: So... not only can we not take part in a fabulous ancient ceremony, but we're also about to be frozen solid!

Twilight Sparkle: Without the Crystal Heart's magical protection, the entire city's about to become a winter wasteland!

Applejack: But what about when King Sombra ruled the Crystal Empire and the Crystal Heart was missin'? The city wasn't covered in snow then!

Twilight Sparkle: The Heart wasn't missing. It was still in the castle. King Sombra had just hidden it.

Queen Celestia: I'm afraid Twilight is correct, and the storm clouds are already forming.

Rainbow Dash: I can totally fly up there and bust those puppies! No problem!

Queen Celestia: I wouldn't advise it, Rainbow Dash. Those storm clouds are not like the ones you know.

Princess Luna: This far north, the weather has a will of its own, and now it will only grow stronger, enveloping everything in its path.

Princess Cadance: Including the Crystal Empire!

Twilight Sparkle: And us along with it!

Y/n 1 POV

Spike: There's gotta be somethin'...

Sunburst: I know Princess Twilight is keen on the two of us rekindling our friendship, but... it's been so long. I don't see how anything on that list is going to help.

Starlight Glimmer: I know, right? It's not like there's some spell that would magically compel us to pick up where we left off.

Sunburst: Well, actually, there's several. Mistmane's Material Amity, Rockhoof's Rapport, Flash Prance's Fellow... ship...*ahem*But I-I get the feeling the princess isn't looking for a spell.

Starlight Glimmer: Eheheheh Definitely not.

Spike: Got it! "And if all else fails, ask them to share an embarrassing moment from their past, maybe even something they regret!"

Y/n 1: Yeah do that.

Sunburst: Uh, I don't see how that would help.

Starlight Glimmer: Uh, yeah! We should just get out of your hair. It's pretty obvious this isn't going how Twilight hoped, and I'm sure you have plenty of important work to do...

Sunburst: What? Oh! Right, yes, heh-heh! Uh, no rest for the wizardly.

Starlight Glimmer: Come on, Spike, Y/n.

Y/n 1: Ugh, fine.

We leave Sunbursts house.

Y/n POV

Twilight Sparkle: Y/n, can you rewind time on the crystal heart?

Y/n: Yeah, but it wouldn't matter, the magic wouldn't return to the heart, so it'd be better to find a spell to restore it.