50. A Daring Adventure

Y/n POV

Night time

I'm home alone right now since the girls decided to go hangout together somewhere else and then i here a knocking at the door.

*knock knock knock*

I open the door revealing Spitfire.

Spitfire: Hey Wiseguy.

Y/n: Hi Spitfire.

Spitfire: Wanna go drinking?

Y/n: Sure, let's take my car.

Spitfire: Okay.

We get in my car.

Spitfire: Wow this is nice car, i thought it would be a magic flying car.

Y/n: This was my first choice of car but i did try a magic car once and well, i only put a little bit of my magic power in the car and it blew up with me in the car.

Spitfire: What was it like.

Y/n: Most of my clothes got destroyed, the explosion didn't hurt or damage me, but i did have to pay for it.

Spitfire: How much?

Y/n: Well the model i blew up costs alot for someone who isn't royalty or nobility, so for me it was pocket change.

Spitfire: Just how rich are you.

Y/n: Ehehehehehe.

Spitfire: Okay then.

We make it to Canterlot and we go to a pub.

We sit a the bar.

Bar tender: What'll it be you two.

Spitfire: Jimm Be please.

Y/n: Just Vodka please

Bar tender: Coming right up.

Spitfire: Wow your starting strong you sure you don't want anything with it?

Y/n: I'm sure, but what can i say, i like the strong stuff.

10 minutes later

Spitfire: How...aren't you drunk?

Y/n: My powers literally make it impossible for me to get drunk.

Spitfire: Unfair.

Y/n: Blueblood said the exact same thing in chapter twenty eight.

Spitfire: Wha?

Y/n: Nothin.

Two hours later she was passed out so i carried her to the Wonderbolt academy and make my way back home.

Y/n: That was fun.

I enter my house.

And go to my room to find Ember naked and asleep in my bed, so i join her and go to sleep.

Morning

I wake up to find that i've become Embers hug pillow, i manage to get out of her grip and replace myself with an actual hug pillow without waking her up.

I get a text from Rainbow Dash asking me to come to her place quickly.

I get dressed, head outside and jump to Rainbow Dashs house.

I knock on her door.

Y/n:*knock knock knock*

Rainbow Dash opens the door and pulls me into her house shoving me to the floor and sitting on top of me.