74. Harth's Warming Traditions

Y/n POV

Right now I'm at the Pie family rock farm for Harth's Warming, but I'm early, so Limestone and I are getting things ready for Harth's Warming day.

Y/n: So we're not hiding an actual obsidian rock but a picture of an obsidian rock?

Limestone Pie: Yep, so where do you want to hide it?

Y/n: ...How about the mine?

Limestone Pie: Good idea, let's go.

We get to a ledge that leads to the mine so I grab her princess style and I jump down.

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

We hid the drawing and went back to the house.

Y/n: Hi Maud.

Maud Pie: Hello Y/n, wanna come with me to pick up the Apple family?

Y/n: Sure.

Limestone Pie: I'll be inside, be safe.

Y/n: Yeah, see you.

Maud hugs my left arm to her chest as we walk to the train stop.

Y/n: So how've you been Maud?

Maud: Good, better now that you're here.

Y/n: I'm glad, I'm always happy when I'm with my girlfriends.

We make it to the train stop and we see everyone.

Pinkie Pie: Maud!

Maud Pie: I'm so excited to see you, Pinkie Pie. You too, Applejack. I hope you had fun sledding yesterday.

Applejack: How'd you know that?

Maud Pie: Isn't it obvious?

She said looking at me.

Y/n: Yep, There are specks of extrusive andesite on your shoes. It's a mountain rock.

Granny Smith: Oh, you're good.

Maud: You're look even more attractive when you talk about rocks.

Y/n:*smile*

Pinkie Pie: How's school going?

Maud Pie: If you thought quartz was high on the Mohs hardness scale, wait 'til I tell you about corundum.

Pinkie Pie: I missed you so much!

Apple family: Mm-hmm.

Applejack: This place looks amazin'!

Pinkie Pie: Come on, everyone! Meet my super-mega-fun-derful family! Everyone, meet everyone!

Igneous Rock: Surely thy name is not but Granny Smith. I am called Igneous Rock Pie, son of Feldspar Granite Pie.

Cloudy Quartz: Thou shalt know me as Cloudy Quartz.

Igneous Rock: May Providence favor thee well, and to thou comfort our humble homestead bring.

Granny Smith: Y'all gabbin' with words real funny-like. Wh-wh-what'd you say them names were? "Iggy"? And I'm just gonna call you "Big Mama Q"!

Limestone Pie: Gaze into the eyes of Limestone Pie. Ma and Pa may own this rock farm, but I keep it running. Cross me and-

Pinkie Pie: Aye aye, Captain Grumpy! No one's gonna mess with your precious mine!

Limestone Pie: Or Holder's Boulder!

Pinkie Pie:*sigh*Everyone stay away from Holder's Boulder. There, you happy now?