68. More than Gold

Sorry if this took too long, I'm addicted to Elden Ring.

Y/n POV

Right now I'm with the three Pie sisters and Pinky isn't here right now.

Maud Pie: So what'd you do with the jewel I gave you?

I displayed it on the mantle where everyone can see it.

Maud Pie:*blush*smile*

Limestone Pie: You gave him a jewel?

Maud Pie: Yes.

Y/n: It's wonderful.

Marble Pie: Here's some food I made for us.

Y/n: Mm, delicious.

It was then I saw something was up with Limestone.
After hanging out with them I walked up to Limestone.

Y/n: Hey Limestone, wanna go on a date? Just the two of us.

Limestone Pie: Really? Yes.

Y/n: Great!

Limestone: Hey, your eye is glowing under your eye patch.

I lift up my eye patch and look into a mirror.

Y/n: Huh, so it is. Okay we're going to have to take a raincheck until I get back from where ever the map is sending me and I'm sorry I have to leave right now.

Limestone: It's okay, I look forward to our date.

Y/n: As do I. You can stay here until I get back if you want?

Limestone Pie: I think I will.

When I exit my house I see Pinkie and her shoulder was glowing like my eye.

Y/n: Hi Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Are coming too? That's so great!

Y/n:*smile*Come on.

We walked to the castle where we found Rainbow Dash.

Y/n: Hi Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Oh hey, you coming too? Well this adventure got whole a lot cooler.

Y/n: I know right?

We enter the castle.

Twilight Sparkle: This is so exciting. The map is summoning you to Griffonstone, the very heart of the griffon kingdom! I don't know if either of you have read "Bygone Griffons of Greatness", but griffons were known to be—

Rainbow Dash: Rude, insensitive bullies?

Twilight Sparkle: You mean Gilda?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I mean Gilda! When she came to Ponyville, she was a total jerk to all my friends, especially Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Pie: She was a bit of a party pooper.

Rainbow Dash: Mm-hmm.

Twilight Sparkle: So, maybe Gilda was a little rude. You still get to go to Leostone, and according to this book, it has a rich, fascinating history! In ancient times, griffons were known to be as greedy as dragons, always hoarding their bits and other treasures. But all that changed when King Grover found the mysterious golden Idol of Boreas. Legend says the Idol of Boreas was made from the dust of golden sunsets, blown across the mountains by the north winds. Possessing the Idol of Boreas filled the griffons' hearts with pride. It's said that that one great treasure is responsible for turning Leostone into the most majestic kingdom of all the land.

Rainbow Dash: And why do you care so much about griffons anyway?

Twilight Sparkle: It was actually Gilda's visit that made me curious. So I picked up "Bygone Leogriffs of Greatness", and I've been hooked ever since! And now... *sigh*Now you two get to see Leostone with your very own eyes.