67. Chaotic Jealousy

Y/n POV

Y/n: Hi Dinky, Derpy.

Dinky: Hi Daddy!

She says as she hugs me.

Y/n:*smile*I have a surprise for the both of you.

Dinky: What is it, What is it?

Derpy: Yeah what is it.

Y/n: Two tickets for the Grand Galla.

Dinky: That's amazing, I'm so excited!!!

Derpy: But I have work-

Y/n: Don't worry about that, I spoke to your boss and she said it's okay.

Derpy: Really?

Y/n: Eeyup, I did say I'd bring you to this years Gala like I said I would in chapter fifteen, last year.

Derpy: You're the greatest!

She kisses me.

Derpy: Come on sweetie, we have to get some nice fancy clothes.

Dinky: Okay!

Derpy: See you sweetie.

Dinky: See ya daddy!

Y/n: See ya girls.

We leave the house and I go to my house where Discordia is waiting.

Timeskip

Discordia and I are sitting down talking.

Discordia: Ohoho, but that's not all! When I went to look for them again, they were on the ceiling!

Y/n: Hahahahahaha! Oh, Discordia, that's so funny! I love that story about the time you tried to train your right paw...to fetch your left leg! I do love our little get-togethers, and I can't wait to see you at the Gala

Discordia: The Galla?

Y/n: Yeah.

Discordia: Oh good, I was wondering when you were going to ask me to the Gala.

Y/n: Um well, I'm afraid I've already asked Derpy and Dinky. I'm sorry, Discordia. I assumed you'd have your own ticket since you and my mother are friends now. Were you not invited?

Discordia: Who, me? It probably got lost in the mail. No biggie, as the humans say. Well, gotta go!

Y/n: But we haven't had any of our Tuesday teacakes.

Discordia: Well, I guess we're just going to have to exclude them from our party this time. Oh, did I say that out loud? I mean, ta-ta.

She slams the door and the Discordia lamp fell and smashed on the ground, so rewound time on it.

Y/n: Hm?

Discordia POV

I have just appeared in Spikes bed under his covers waking him up.

Spike: Gah!

Discordia: Where's Twilight?

Spike: Uh, she's in Canterlot, helping Queen Celestia with the Gala!

I Teleport out of there.

Rarity: Oh, your first Grand Galloping Gala! The excitement, the anticipation! I wouldn't miss this for all the jewels in Equestria!

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle: We're going to the Gala! We're going to the Gala! We're going to the Gala!

They sung.

Applejack: Alright, y'all, keep it down. It ain't like it's a life-changin' experience or nothiiiiing...

Apple Bloom starts walking down the stairs in her new dress.