2. Old Friends, New Discoveries

I'm making Celestia a Queen in this story.

Y/n POV

In the past few days i've become best friends with six girls and i guess i now have eight best friends. I have a business where do odd jobs around Ponyville for anyone who will hire me.

Dreamscape

I am in a flat grassy field and it's night time and i see a single tree and there are two swings tied to one of the branches and see a woman on one of the swings so i walk up to her.

Y/n: Hello.

???: Uh who're you?

Y/n: Names Y/n, what's yours?

I said sitting on the swing next to her, she feels familiar somehow.

???: My name is Luna.

Y/n: So your an Aria?

Luna: Yes.

Y/n: Are you related to Queen Celestia?

Luna: Yes i'm her younger sister.

Y/n: Then i guess that makes you my aunt.

Luna: What?!

Y/n: Yeah i am Y/n prince of Equestria and the son of Queen Celestia.

Luna: I have a nephew?

Y/n: Yeah.

Luna: When did that happen?

Y/n: 20 years ago.

Luna: Whose your father?

Y/n: Well he was an Earthling, i don't know much about him but he died before i was born.

Luna: I'm sorry.

Y/n: Don't be it was years ago, so your trapped in the moon, must be boring?

Luna: You have no idea.

Y/n: So your the woman in the moon.

Luna: What?

Y/n: Well let me tell you a story about two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used her Aria powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of Humans. But as time went on, the younger sister became resentful. The humans relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but shunned and slept through her beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger Aria refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked woman of darkness: Nightmare Moon. She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to humanity: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her permanently in the moon. The elder sister took on responsibility for both...sun and moon...and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since.