15

My eyes creaked open and I deeply inhaled Kastiel's spicy scent. It was hugging my senses and it was so soothing that I almost wanted to doze back off. I didn't know what time it was, but the sun hadn't come up yet so it still must've been late at night. Kas' arm was wrapped protectively around my waist, his warm skin coercing me ever closer into his bare chest. His skin felt so damn good and I just couldn't get enough of it. Laying naked in the arms of my mate was my new favorite place to be.

     I was still slightly in shock that this all had happened so fast, but I knew in my heart that everything was in the right place. Kastiel was my mate and it filled me with so much joy to be this close to him, and not just in a sexual context. I may be in his bed, but I was covered in his scent and connected to him in a way no one else ever would. In my mind I could feel his peacefulness as he slept, and I'm sure he could feel my overflowing affection. I felt so protected and safe in his embrace, it was slowly lulling me back to sleep.

     Just as I was almost asleep again, I felt pressure against my ass and stifled a giggle as I realized it was Kastiel's growing erection. "Someone's awake, I see." I giggled softly. 

     "Mmm." He grumbled, his voice sexily groggy from sleep. His arm tightened around me and his hands explored my skin, running up my torso and then down the side of my thighs, and he repeated it like he was trying to memorize the motion. "Your skin is so soft. I love it." he rasped, making my cheeks hot. How was he so cute and sweet, yet so unintentionally sexy at the same time? 

     His wandering hands found there way to my breasts and he rubbed them in a massaging motion. My eyes fluttered closed and my head rolled back onto his other arm that rested under my neck. Without realizing it, I pushed my hips back against his causing his hard on to rub against me. His massaging hands became much more intentional as he leaned his head down to the back of neck and planted a kiss there.

     "Are you teasing me, buttercup?" he asked playfully, as his hand sunk down to my hip and clamped onto it firmly. 

     "Maybe.." I purred. I squirmed under his hold, my cheeks burning and my thighs rubbing together as I started getting excited. I loved his playful flirty side.

     "I love a good tease, but you better not start something you don't wanna finish." he warned, but his jocular tone never wavered. He steadily planted small kisses along my shoulder and neck until his lips passed over the spot where he bit me last night, and a jolt of pleasure pulsed through me, straight down to the pits of my stomach. I gasped from surprise at the sudden rush and the edges of a moan sat under my lips. "Did I hurt you?" Kastiel asked as he heard my sudden intake of air, but he was dead wrong. 

     "Far from it, actually." I grinned as I rolled my hips back against his manhood, purposefully this time. His arm snaked back around to my thighs and slowly spread them apart, propping my leg up with one of his. His skilled hand got to work on my throbbing clit and I rolled my head back against him as he growled lowly in approval. His dick was pressed against my opening and he was grinding himself against my wetness as he swirled my sensitive spot with quick fingers. Just as he was about to press into me, I pushed off from the bed, catching him completely by surprise as I swung my leg over and climbed on top of him. I positioned my wetness over the head of his hard on and leaned in to seal my lips over his as I slowly lowered myself onto his member. He groaned deeply as I let him fill me completely and I rested myself there for the smallest second letting myself feel all of him. 

     "Fuck, you feel so good." he growled, his hands grabbing my sides as I clenched around him and started rolling my hips as I rode him. I kept a slow and steady pace, making him curse under his breath at the tantalizingly slow speed. If he wanted a tease he was definitely gonna get one. When he couldn't take it anymore, his grip on my hips tightened and he held me firmly as he started fucking me from beneath me. I let out a loud moan as he pounded into me and I marveled at his strength to hold me up like that as he slammed into me repeatedly.