6

***The song above makes me think of how i picture Kastiel and Vienna's relationship. They're gonna drag each other through hell lol It's also a great song, so give it a listen! Leave me some song recommendations in the comments also, I'd love to listen to what you guys like, too! Ok, onward to the carnage!!***

     I stared down my snout at a shocked Penny and another menacing growl rolled out of my chest. I stalked closer and she instinctively started backing away. The corners of of my mouth twitched as I bared my teeth at her. She was terrified and I was loving every minute of it. I faintly heard Kastiel's voice cutting through the haze, but my adrenaline was pumping and all I could feel was anger. I crouched down, ready to pounce on her. 

     Suddenly, a wolf as dark as the night sky crossed into view. Kastiel's eyes held mine but his form radiated a domineering power that made everyone drop their gazes.

     Shift back, now!

     His stern voice seemed to snap me from my trance of fury. The weight of his gaze and of my foolish actions were suddenly like a wall of bricks on my back. All i wanted to do was curl in a ball, I was so embarrassed. But no matter what i tried, I couldn't shift. Having had no clue how I managed to shift on my own in the first place, I hadn't the slightest idea how to change back. Panic started to set in.

     I don't know how.

     A whimper escaped my lips and I pawed timidly at the dirt beneath me.

     Leave us. 

     His voice boomed to the pack members around us. They wasted no time in hurrying in the opposite direction, dispersing themselves away from us. I stood there whimpering like a pathetic puppy while his intense stare bored into me. When there was no one left but us, he stepped closer to me and I braced for the worst.

     I was surprised to feel his fur against my own as he nuzzled his neck against me. My tense muscles clenched in surprise but started to release as his body heat comforted me. I found myself leaning into his touch, my breathing slowly becoming normal again.

     Relax. Your shifting is heavily tied to your emotional responses right now. Just breathe and relax.

     His calming voice was like a refreshing glass of water in my mind. My tenseness was slowly melting and making room for the growing warmness where Kastiel was nuzzling his snout into my neck. The soothing notion was doing wonders for my nerves and soon I found my body slipping back into my human form. I stood there staring into the piercing blue eyes of the midnight black wolf in front of me, and i found myself reaching out to run my hands through his fur. His eyes closed as he relaxed under my hand. Even though I stood completely naked in front of him I didn't shy away. I had no idea what this feeling was, this strange but undeniable attraction to Kastiel. It felt so strong when i touched him and when he was so close to me, and it excited me as much as it scared me. The tingles couldn't be real, though, right? I had to be imagining this insanely strong emotional pull i felt toward him. 

     Kastiel shifted back to his human form and stood before me, bare and gorgeous as ever. His eyes softened as they stared down at me, drinking in every facet of my face. He was still close enough that his skin just barely brushed against my own. His licked his bottom lip and for a split second I thought he was going to kiss me. 

     "I can't do this with you." he said, reaching around me and grabbing his shirt off the ground. He held it out to me and i snatched it out of his hand. His eyes were cold again and would no longer meet mine.